NBN, Mobile Broadband
Listing monitored by Click Broadband

• Adequate Speeds Yes (0) · No (1)
Daniel C.
Daniel C.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Customer service is excellent... speeds promised not so good.

Their customer support team are amazing, very friendly and always helpful. We're on a 50mbs plan and usually get around 15mbs to 28mbs download speed, evenings we were getting between 1mbs and 5mbs until we complained and now we get on average about 15mbs evening speed. Still not what we want, but the price is cheap so we'll keep it until we find a new provider.

jeff
jeffMelbourne

Not good, not terrible

gnmaier
gnmaier

Slow Speeds During Peak Times

I am on a 50 mbps plan with the promise of actually getting somewhere in the 40+ Mbps range in the evenings.
And sometimes during off peak I do get 40+ Mbps, but in the evenings it can be single digits up to low 20Mbps.
I have mentioned this to their customer service people and they say sorry about that. Their promotional price was cheap..and I guess for a reason.
I have no other complaints but there is nothing compelling me to stay with them. I might as well try my luck with one of the many other providers. I have come to the conclusion that cheap prices can only be sustained if the provider oversells their bandwidth.

Michael East
Michael EastWoodenbong

Internet not Broadband

Works fine, as long as you don't wish to do anything more than just check your EMails between 7pm to 9pm

Not getting 12megabits.

I have experienced a few drop outs whilst streaming. I have checked the nbn download/ upload speeds on a couple of sites and am lucky to get 6Mb on a 12Mb plan.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Nicholas Nuir
Nicholas Nuir

Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Click Broadband

Evening speed not so reliable

I have intermittent speed issues with the service. Evening speeds have dropped below the advertised minimum evening speed on several occasions

Bad speeds

I have a 100mbit line. Some evenings I am lucky to get 25! Other providers have been faster at my house.

Click BroadbandClick Broadband

Hi Karl, thanks for your feedback. We apologise about the speed issue you're experiencing and we have escalated your case. our team will get in contact with you soon.

Review collected in partnership with Click Broadband

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
JuliaGoulburn Valley, VIC

Well priced

helpful when joining, however premium speed connection is still slow with drop outs during peak times. Customer service aren’t very helpful with tech support.

Julia

I tried to return the call but the number didn’t take my call, there was no message left for me to make contact. I have a newborn and a 3 year old, I don’t have a good time, you just need to call more than twice. Thanks

Click BroadbandClick Broadband

Thanks for informing us Julia. We'll request the team to call again. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Set up and customer service 4/5, Speed 1/5

The set up went well, bar a little confusion over the password to connect the router. However, speeds since are averaging less than 1mbps.

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Gareth Williams
Gareth Williams

Hi, this issue was since resolved and in line with the customer service at 4/5 in the headline above. Speed is now 4/5 also. Thanks

Click BroadbandClick Broadband

Thank you very much Gareth for your prompt response! Please contact us ASAP in the future if you experience any issues with our service.

Best regards,

Find out how Click Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Still don't have home phone

I signed up more than a month ago and while I've had internet at excellent speeds (allowing me to finally stream video to the web), Click seems to be unable to get my home phone connection working. I've had numerous support calls with them, and it still isn't functional. They've tried to be helpful, and I've appreciated their tenacity, but the fact remains the phone connection is still down. I hope I get refunded for the time I was without it.

bootit
bootitGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They try to help yet there seems to be problems

Good customer service

I have had issues with NBN wireless speeds but Click Broadband have given me good service regarding my connection, always promptly.

Hi Hilton,
Thank you for your sharing your feedback.

Find out how Click Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Very bad peak speeds - -< 10Mbps on 100/40 plan. Support helpful.

Extremely low speeds during peak times. Paying for a 100/40 FTTP (fibre to premise) connection and receiving 7Mbps - 15Mbps quite often during peak times. Have received a full refund.

Staff have been good to talk to and provided good technical support, but they just don't have enough bandwidth purchased to provide consistent speeds during peak times in Toowoomba area at least.

If evening speed is not important to you, this could be a decent option for you, but it was difficult to even load youtube videos, streaming services etc.

Geoff E.
Geoff E.asked
Click Broadband

I'm reading the reviews and I'm wondering why the speed is so slow

Dear Geoff,

Thanks for your enquiry. NBN speed depends mostly on the technology installed at your premise and many other factors. While some technologies can achieve the desired speed, other cannot! All our plans are on No Contract and Month to Month, so if customers are not satisfied with our service, then they can leave at any time. You can get in touch with us and we can check the technology at your premise and if its one of those that can achieve the desired speed.

Simon..
Simon..asked
Click Broadband

why is it you have lots of feedback from customers complaining about your low speeds and drop outs?
I was thinking of signing up 2 you for Ultimate Plus nbn100 service but have been put off by the bad feedback..
regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

Thanks for getting in touch, the speed on the NBN is dependent on many factors, which involves the technologies (FTTN, FTTB, FTTC, HFC, etc..) and many other factors including WiFi strength, hardware and software configuration, and the number of user simultaneously using the network. Devices connected by WiFi may experience slower speeds than those connected by ethernet cable.

It's not hidden that NBNCo cannot deliver the ultimate speed promised at all times and to all premises, and while we have limited access to the network, we seek to provide the best solution possible to our customers.

While we do have customers experiencing speed issues, the majority of our customers are happy and satisfied with the service. In such regard, all our plans are offered on month to month basis, try us, if you are not satisfied you can cancel at any time!

You can reach us on 1300 254 255 and we will be happy to assist you!

Wayne butter
Wayne butterasked
Click Broadband

Why is my internet so slow all the time?

Get an answer from our members and Click Broadband representatives

Compare all 5 Click Broadband
CategoryInternet Service Providers and Mobile Broadband ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $8.99$58.88$64.88$74.88
Typical Evening Download Speed 5.0 Mbps12.0 Mbps25.0 Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $59.88$69.88
Promotional Offer

Promotional pricing runs for first 6 months of service and will revert back to the full price in month 7 of your plan

Max Download Speed 12 Mbps25 Mbps50 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 1 Mbps5 Mbps20 Mbps
Service TypeMobile Broadband and NBNNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableBundleBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthlyMonthlyMonthlyMonthly