Click Broadband

4 stars

NBN, quickly installed within a few days from ordering, connection has never had an issue, great customer service and support.

Edit: have had a few issues with click regarding dropouts and bad speeds, normally this is rectified fairly quickly however because of this i have changed my rating from 5 to 4 stars.

Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledStandalone
Contract TypeMonth-to-month
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

The guys from Click Broadband take Customer Service to a different level

I signed up for an NBN 50 connection with Click Broadband and they explained to me thoroughly about the cost and the prerequisites before signing up with their service. I called another ISP but they required me to sign up with them to check if the unit is NBN-ready. Jeremy, JM, and Roland have been very helpful when I signed up the service and even when there's a problem they stick to their 24h SLA. Very satisfied and recommended!

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Very quick connection. Very helpful staff. Jeremy & the technicians & JM. The best. Highly recommended. No question went unanswered

Great NBN Provider and Superb Customer Service

We have just switched from ADSL (with another provider) to Click Broadband NBN three days ago. I would say that the entire experience from initial contact (via web chat) through to actual connection was very pleasant and stress-free.

The advice and support provided to us by Jeremy have been phenomenal. We were initially planning to get the NBN100 but was advised to check-out the NBN50 first to see the max speed we’d be able to get.

Although we did not avail of their preconfigured modem (and instead use the one supplied to us by our previous ADSL provider), with the assistance of their customer support we were able to connect to the internet after a few minutes.

Overall experience has been great so far and would highly recommend to anyone.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

I’m impressed! Good quality service.

Quality service was exceptional. I signed up yesterday 26/07/2018 then next day I’ve already connected. IT supports was very helpful and very friendly.

Super quick installation!

I got the connection done in one day and the modem delivered in 2 days. All preset plug and play. Super happy!

Excellent service!!

I was really happy with the service and the clarity of explanation provided by Jeremy. I was having trouble getting a connection set up for my address as it cannot be located. Turns out that i needed to have it registered with nbn co. Out of all the other internet providers i called, Click broadband, specifically Jeremy, was the only one who explained the issue in detail and even offered to fix it for me. Now it is all sorted and i am just waiting for a technician appointment. Will definitely recommend to others.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thank you very much for your great feedback & recommendation Matthew. Hope you enjoy our service!

So cheap great value!

I have an nbn setup which was super easy to do all on my own! I had a one issue when I put the chord in the wrong spot and a quick phone call had it sorted within literally 2min.
My connection is always strong and quick and I love in semi rural nsw

Connection TypeNBN FTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Thank you Bella for your great feedback :)

Fast easy setup

Great fast easy connection when others had to wait months we were connected in weeks.Great communication.Modem arrived in 3 days installed in 2 weeks couldn't be happier.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
We are even happier when our customers are happy with our service! Thank you for your great review!

Perfect service

If you're looking to switch your ISP, Click Broadband has been very easy with no glitches. Roland was very helpful with the forms and all my start up questions. He made my switch go smoothly.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Thank you Paula for your great feedback :)

Satisfactory assistance

NBN. Jeremy, who is my account manager was polite, very helpful and considerate. He did his best to relay my concern to the management without bias. He attended to my concerns with care and enthusiasm. However, I was not quite pleased with one representative named Jelly because I was just updating my information and case but she was so sharp and she sounded annoyed while talking to me. She wouldn't even let me speak and kept talking without asking what I needed.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Janine. We apologise for your experience with one of our Customer Representatives. We will investigate into this matter and work to improve our Customer Service. Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

Fantastic Service

my connection is NBN, because I am in a greenfield site, my manager Jeremy work really hard try to organize the installation from NBN side, they make a couple of calls regularly to track down the progress and update to the customer, he is the most dignified customer service person with all focus on customer satisfaction. He is also really responsive on customer enquiry, I will keep in touch with him in the future event for sure.

Connection to NBN made easy

Jeremy assisted in every way from initial enquiry to contracting and then with a technical issue. Couldn't be happier with how it all went. Congratulations to all the team.

NBN Installation

From initial application to fully working service was around one week. Click service was first class and they kept me fully informed as to service provision by NBN and ensuring everything was working to my satisfaction. A great service culture.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Great service and fast turnaround

Angel assisted me in the set up of my NBN account. The transition from my former provider to Click Broadband was seamless and I was connected within 24 hours. I've been connected for about 1 week and have found speeds to be satisfactory and there haven't been any drop outs or slow periods in peak time.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Good price and customer service, adsl speeds on fttp

Went from Optus NBN which had great speeds but high price and the worst customer service I've ever dealt with to an unknown based on productreview ratings. The price is the cheapest around I think, and the customer service team were very helpful in getting setup, which was quick and effortless. But the speed. Paying for 50mbps, getting 4-6mbps, even now, 9.30 at night. It makes Netflix pretty well unusable, and the whole family has been yelling at me as to why the internet is bad all of a sudden. Considering we've had full fibre to the premises for 5 years with no prior issues, I could not recommend this provider. Will be changing asap.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Paul. We apologise for the speed drop and we will get our Support Team to look into this and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Is there a suitable time for us to call you so our team can get some more information?

Very bad peak speeds - -< 10Mbps on 100/40 plan. Support helpful.

Extremely low speeds during peak times. Paying for a 100/40 FTTP (fibre to premise) connection and receiving 7Mbps - 15Mbps quite often during peak times. Have received a full refund.

Staff have been good to talk to and provided good technical support, but they just don't have enough bandwidth purchased to provide consistent speeds during peak times in Toowoomba area at least.

If evening speed is not important to you, this could be a decent option for you, but it was difficult to even load youtube videos, streaming services etc.

Good service, SUPER slow speeds

We have FTTP and a 50/20 plan and speeds have never been above 10/3, and at night and weekends it is almost unusable. The service and set up was good and fast, just a shame the speeds are not even close to what they advertise. Will be changing to a company that can deliver what they promise ASAP.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Krecha, We apologise for the speed issue that you are experiencing and we will get our Support Team to look into this and resolve the issue as soon as possible. Can you please advise your account number and a suitable time for us to call so we can organise our support team to contact you ASAP. We will need to troubleshoot with you to resolve any issues. Regards Click TeamHi, account 40295790. Have run tracert with cat6 direct to NTD. Ping google servers and a few others. Have just changed from another ISP on a 100/40 plan and was always within 15% of max speeds. Only thing that has changed is the ISP. ALL test show click broadband is throttling the speed and bandwidth. I Do not have the time to keep chasing this up, so thought everyone should know what you are in for when signing up with click broadband. If click broadband unthrottled the connection so the speed and bandwidth were close to what they advertise, and with their customer service, they would get 5 stars.Click has since replied and fixed our super slow speeds. To their credit it was a fast reply and fixed straight away. I would give 5 stars but cant seem be able to edit the original post. Just a shame customers have to complain to get the service they are paying for now days.

Amazing customer service

Had a very reliable connection with no noticeable difference during busy periods And the customer service has been consistently better then anyone I've ever dealt with, almost instant replies and very helpful! A+++
(Was helped by jhelly on this occasion and had one prior conversation with someone else and they were both awesome)
Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Thank you Ben for your great review :) There is always room for improvement so please do not hesitate to give us suggestions. We hope you enjoy our service! Best regards, Click Team

Excellent Customer Service

Amazing connection, extremely helpful customer support, had a self caused modem issue and they assisted me in fixing it and resetting my internet connections back to working order

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thank you Guthers for your great review :) We hope you enjoy our service and if there are areas that you believe can be improved please do let us know. Best regards, Click Team

why is it you have lots of feedback from customers complaining about your low speeds and drop outs? I was thinking of signing up 2 you for Ultimate Plus nbn100 service but have been put off by the bad feedback.. regards, Simon
Hi Simon, Thanks for getting in touch, the speed on the NBN is dependent on many factors, which involves the technologies (FTTN, FTTB, FTTC, HFC, etc..) and many other factors including WiFi strength, hardware and software configuration, and the number of user simultaneously using the network. Devices connected by WiFi may experience slower speeds than those connected by ethernet cable. It's not hidden that NBNCo cannot deliver the ultimate speed promised at all times and to all premises, and while we have limited access to the network, we seek to provide the best solution possible to our customers. While we do have customers experiencing speed issues, the majority of our customers are happy and satisfied with the service. In such regard, all our plans are offered on month to month basis, try us, if you are not satisfied you can cancel at any time! You can reach us on 1300 254 255 and we will be happy to assist you! Regards, Click Team

Why is my internet so slow all the time?

ADSLMobile BroadbandNBN 12NBN 25NBN 50NBN 100