Click Broadband

Outstanding service and internet connection

I just got connected to click broadband and the service has been outstanding from start to finish. The speed I’m an getting now is unbelievable compared to my previous internet.

Start DateFebruary 2019
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Hi Jason, Thank you for your great feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy our service with us and if you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Regards, Click Team

Good connection speed with great service!

We had our NBN connection over a year now and so far it's been great with good speed and no dropout. We live in northern NSW and previous ADSL connection was very frustrating with slow speed and constant dropout. Not to mention, we had to constantly restart our modem but now with NBN, we don't have to worry about those tech issue. Just use it flawlessly when you need it.

Start DateJanuary 2018
Adequate Speeds Yes
Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi There, Thank you very much for your great review and we hope you continue to enjoy your time with us. Shall you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Regards, Click Team

Not perfect but what is?

Good reliable connection with barely any dropouts I've noticed. Average speed is half or even less of the NBN50 connection but everyone else is the same so I won't mark them down for it. The switch was easy and modem is a good one compared to other company's.
In short, hassle free billing and service, hasn't required a single phonecall since connection 4 months ago.

Start DateOctober 2018
Adequate Speeds No
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Dear Adam, Thank you very much for your excellent review. We apologise for the speed issue and Thank You for your understanding. We are working closely with our supplier to improve our service and we hope you continue to enjoy your time with us. If you need any help with anything, please do not hesitate to contact us directly. Regards, Click Team

Impressed with the service, good value for money

Been with Click for about a week now on their 6 month promo Standard NBN plan. Location is Melbourne Docklands. Had an initial hiccup in getting the churn from earlier provider. Once activated have not found any reason to complain. No network outage or any congestion related issue yet. Speed does go down to around 10-12'ish around evenings, but doesn't affect our regular Netflix or Youtube streaming, occasional Whatsapp video/Facetime calls to family overseas. Pretty happy with the service so far.

Start DateJanuary 2019
Adequate Speeds Yes
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Suman, Thank you very much for your great review. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly if you have any enquiries. Wish you continue to enjoy our services at Click Broadband. Regards, Click Team

Excellent speed and customer service

Easy to connect and so far speed is very good. Customer service very helpful and always available to answer. Would recommend

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Thank You Mike for your excellent feedback! At Click Broadband, we'll do our best to provide our Customers with quality service so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries. Thanks again and Welcome to Click Broadband :) Best regards, Click Team

Superb customer service and turnaround time

Contacted Click to activate my NBN after 6pm on Friday, did *not* get in a queue / on hold for 20+ minutes (as it always happens with most other ISPs I called previously) and had the NBN activated in less than 48 hours on Sunday (!!). Even received a call on that day from the customer service representative to confirm this.
Every time I called Click before or after that I managed to get straight through to a friendly customer support member without any waiting time whatsoever.

Absolutely amazing!

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Thank You Dan for your excellent feedback! At Click Broadband, we'll do our best to provide our Customers with quality service so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries. Thanks again and Welcome to Click Broadband :) Best regards, Click Team

nice staff. perfect service :-)

Im pretty sure im gonna use the service again if possible!

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+
Hi There! Thanks for your review! You are most welcome to contact us if you have any enquiries and we will do our best to assist you at all times. Regards, Click Team P.S. Let us know if you'd like to switch over to our NBN service once it's available at your address ;)

Amazing customer service, superbly happy

I was after a low budget NBN provider with no-contract options and good customer service. Well, found it, look no further.

The on-boarding process was handled exceptionally well. So good in fact that I wondered how they do that. I did my research and decided to sign up. Contacted Click via Chat. The person on the chat asked me whether I would prefer to do this over the phone and I happily agreed. Seconds later my phone rang.

Same person I was chatting with was now talking to me and told me that he would be "my personal contact point through the entire onboarding process" - and I of course thought yeah right, that's going to happen. But low and behold, next time I called the number I was given, that very person answered the phone AND remembered me by name AND told me that he just saw that my connection was ready for the next step and that he was about to call me. He asked me to wait a little bit longer and he would call me within the next few hours (and I again thought yeah right ...). But, yes, he called, gave me the info I needed to get online and that was it.

I had some evening congestion issues at night to begin with. I collected the information for some time and then contacted support via their chat web site. I admit, I needed to contact them three times, but each time I told them the issues was not urgent. After the third time I was a bit firmer and was told I would be called back by a senior technician (another yeah right moment of course). But a little later the phone rang, and I was speaking to an incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and patient senior engineer who was able to make some changes right while I was on the phone. And, believe it or not, he called me a few hours later to follow up and to assure me that I could contact him again if the problem was not resolved. So, you can see, I cannot rave enough about their customer service.

Of course to do the proper social media thing I could get all huffy and puffy about how unacceptable it was that I had the problem in the first place and that I had to chat three times to get anywhere and how important my time is and how disrespectful a company that wastes my time is and call this the worst experience of my life and how everybody should avoid them. But that could not be further from the truth. The truth is, this has been an incredibly positive experience. I hated the fact I had to change ISPs because of the NBN and I dreaded the process of switching. Based on past experiences I was sure things would take ages to get connected and teething problems to get ironed out. None of that happened, I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thank you very much indeed for your excellent feedback and we appreciate all the time & patience you gave us! Nevertheless, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please do not hesitate to contact us if any issues arise - we will always be at our best to help. Lastly, welcome aboard Click Broadband :) Regards, Click Team

Perfect

Sometimes at night the connection a bit slow when I watched netflix and I had to wait like 5 minutes

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Chella! Thank you for your feedback! We'll escalate this issue to tech support and see if we can resolve this. Regards, Click Team

Great service and low price on plans

I can only praise Click's customer service. The good:
1. They are easy to reach, without any ridiculous waiting times in their call centre.
2. The staff follows up any matter by calling you or texting to update when there is a development.
3. They are happy to provide credit if there is any delay with activation or (in my case) with delivery of equipment. No questions asked or making it difficult.
4. The price is among the cheapest with their special offers; you can get the modem slightly cheaper on your own but still very reasonably priced from Click.

Really the only issue I could see is the speed not being fully up to its potential - I have the NBN100 plan, but my speeds are ~80/40 at the moment. That being said, there are many factors outside of ISP that may be affecting the speeds and the technical staff did help me fix some initial problems in 2 days after I was getting only 30/10.

Well done Click!

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Dimitri, Thank you very much for your great feedback & rating! We apologise again for the speed issue you experienced earlier and your understanding is very much appreciated! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any enquiries, we will do our best to help out. Regards, Click Team

Click NBN

So far so good. Great speed. Seems to be reliable but I’ve only been connected for 2 weeks so we’ll see how things go moving forward.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Thanks Sally for your feedback! We'll do our best to provide our customers with quality service so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries. Regards, Click Team

Easy and friendly

Have found them to be very easy to deal with. They have delivered on every promise amd contact me when there is an issue

Thanks Melissa for your great feedback & rating :) Regards, Click Team

Perfect help even by e-Mail exchange

Very helpful even by e-Mail exchange to fix my problem. Absolutely outstanding service from support team.
They are interested to make there customers happy.

Connection TypeNBN Wireless
Absolutely - having happy customers is essential! Thanks for your great review Fiedel! Regards, Click Team

Very good service

Very good service, my speed was slow so I called and spoke to JM and Nick and they did their best, in just 2 days they fixed the problem. I have been with MyRepublic for one year and never saw such service. Definitely choose this company, you will be happy. Just one negative thing is that Click won't give you a free modem like other providers.

Check my review about MyRepublic.

Thank you JM & Nick for your help.
Sharif

Connection TypeNBN
Hi Sharif! Thanks for your great review! Message passed to JM & Nick with appreciation! Regards, Click Team

GOOD + BETTER + BEST

After being rammed by my last provider It was a pleasure to deal with Click and Jeremy He had my new connection up and running in 18 hours from my first contact The promised 100 / 40 download is currently delivering 92 / 32 amazing and at this point affordable They do offer a VOIP service which I chose not to use. I am really happy with these guys and would highly recommended them.

Thanks Carlos for your GOOD + GREAT + EXCELLENT review!! Regards, Click Team

On the 50nbn plan $56 per month fibre to the nod

I have been with Iinet for 12 1/2 years however I found over the last 2 years there support has been terrible. Wanting to go on the nbn however not wanting to go on a contract I had to try click. Which I have found to be excellent. Jeremy was fantastic and Ben in support was also the same.
The service is what I want from an isp, hands down the best I have come across in a long while. I brought my own modem as I wanted a particular chip set in it. The speeds I’m getting are 45/25 which I really am so happy with. If they can keep this service up other isps should watch out.
To be honest I really can’t fault them. Keep up the good work guys.
Btw after I signed up Iinet came back with some great offer of one month free internet plus a modem, however I want the service at the front end not when I’m already leaving.
Great work guys at Click you are putting the rest to shame.
Phil Scarborough Perth

Connection TypeNBN FTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Welcome on board and thank you very much Phil for your excellent review! We will do our best and continue to provide quality service and support to our customers :) Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have enquiries. Regards, Click Team

Most competitive Price I've found out there, excellent speed and reliability.

Reliable Connection and only took a few hours to switch over from my other provider (myrepublic). Very competetive price and new customers get a discount for first 6 months, an ever better deal.

They also give you a static IP address unlike my other provider, making all the difference in some applications like twitch streaming.

I am on the 100mbs NBN plan with speeds around 80mbs/37mbs. About the same from my old plan with my republic

Thanks for spending time to write us this excellent review! Regards, Click Team

So far so great

JM and the team have been faultless in setting up and delivering the service. Provided advice when sought and no issues with connection all at the best price I could find for a month to month contract in Darwin. Keep up the good work and I'll keep recommending ClickBB.

Connection TypeNBN FTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Thanks for recommending us and thanks for your great review! Regards, Click Team

Friendly, helpful staff and prompt connection.

The connection has been reliable, and was set up as detailed and within the specified time frame.
Communication with the company has been a breeze, with friendly helpful staff who went out of their way to explain the process and offer support.

Connection TypeNBN FTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Emily! Thank you for your great review and welcome to Click Broadband! Regards, Click Team

All great from Click Broadband! Keep it up guys!

The click broadband team connected me in less than 24hrs, helped me set up my old modem. And they have the best price in town. Keep it up!

Connection TypeNBN HFC (Cable)
Thanks for your great review!! We'll do our best in any way we can :) Regards, Click Team