Click Energy

Click Energy Questions & Answers (page 2 of 5)

93 questions from our users

Sree

Sreeasked

You are not allowing guaranteed discount as other providers are giving. Even it is said the rates are 15% less than Government fixed rate, the cost seems to be higher than other providers. Can you please clarify? how competitive click energy charges for Electricity and Gas?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Sorry no I cant

MONTROSE

MONTROSEasked

Do Click Energy service the Gold Coast for electricity?
Also interested in comments on charges and any discounts rates applicable to payment via direct debit.
Thanks.

Rosielovesjohn
Rosielovesjohn

Unfortunately yes.

Burrows

Burrowsasked

Hi i am a customer and about to rent my house out...today...what is the proceedure to change names over please Monica

Hi Monica,

Get in touch with us at 1800 775 929 or service@clickenergy.com.au and we'll help answer all your questions!

Trevor Paul Crow

Trevor Paul Crowasked

WHY IS THE BILL MONTHLY NOT QUARTERLY

Tim
Tim

To make it more confusing to hide their inflated kw/h charges!

Hi Trevor,

The main advantage of monthly bills is that they help with budgeting. No longer will you be hit with a bill covering three months of usage that can put a serious dent into your budget. Instead, you pay a smaller sum each month and can expect to pay a similar sum each month, depending on usage.

If you know what your quarterly bills usually are, you can choose to pay one third of that every month. Plus, you find your bills are less than your instalments then just give us a call to adjust your instalment amounts. This way you are the one in charge of your energy bills.

Its one of the services which Click are proud to offer our customers. I hope that helps answer your question. If not, you can learn more here: https://www.clickenergy.com.au/monthly-billing-explained/

Shane B.asked

Is click energy looking to move into Ergon territory. Looking at Toowoomba Qld 4350

Shane B.

Is click energy looking to move into Ergon territory?(Toowoomba 4350)

Click E.Click Energy

We never say never Shane... Perhaps you could move to an area we service? Would love to have you as a customer!

Tammy W.

Tammy W.asked

I rung Click Energy spoke to some guy who was great asked for a bill to check how much energy we was using I didn't have a bill so he checked online told him I'll ring back but he didn't give me his name, then when I rung back after my hubby wanted to hear the deal got some other guy who was so quick to get off the phone he didn't really convince my to switch to click Energy the deals he didn't really explain or didn't even speak to my hubby about the deals was on the for a couple of seconds looks like I'll keep looking around for a better deal the Red.

Hi Tammy

Send your bill to me alistairmonty@gmail.com
And I can help you directly.

Neville
Neville

If you have to send a bill in for them to access then that shows accounting and traceability issues right from the start.
Warning signs right there.

Bryan

Bryanasked

What are your current costs to install an off peak meter in Buderim Qld?
Are there different types of meters?
Will we need to engage an electrician after the meter install?

Cheryl D

Cheryl Dasked

how much you charge per Kwh ?

Jerestene S.

Depends on the plan you are on. PM me on jsaher@hotmail.com if you want more information.

Sam R

Sam Rasked

Can i pay bill quaterly ...when on garnet contract?

Jerestene S.

Hi Sam, as far as I know Click Energy have monthly bills. The month your Metre is not read you get charged a standard rate which is reimbursed to you once the accurate reading is taken.

Hope this helps.

Ann c

Ann casked

Is power available in WA

Judithemily

Judithemilyasked

Have just joined up with click and forgot to ask the question of, how often are the bills generated? Monthly or quarterly? At the moment I am receiving quarterly from my current provider.

Click E.Click Energy

Thanks for the question. Click Energy provides monthly billing for all of its customers, it is a core feature of our offering as it allows customers to smoothen their bills so they don’t get quarterly bill shock. If you have any questions about this, you can contact our customer service team who would be happy to help you out.

Caroline

Carolineasked

How can I obtain a statement of my electricity usage. Was signed up without my knowledge and the other person gets my statements. So not only don’t i see what my usage is, I just have to pay.

I am not sure what you would do in this situation, though give the CLICK energy ppl a call and ask am sorry I could not be of more help. :)

Harry

Harryasked

Hi there
Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter?

Cesar V.

Cesar V.asked

Does Click Energy issue hard copy invoice for existing and new customers

Allan Sanderson

Allan Sandersonasked

What are your gas discounts?

Graeme

Graemeasked

I am thinking about switching to Click Energy via one big switch or fifty up. I notice your energy price fact sheet is dated November 2018, is this the latest & when will be a price rise.

DenJames
DenJames

Click Energy after advertising 42% discount for electricity, they don’t seem to say how much discount on gas. On the 5th of February 2019 increased Electricity by 17.6% and Gas by 26.7%. Kind of takes the discounts away, don’t you think.

Sherry

Sherryasked

Hi ,
I have a quick question about my Gas and electricity plan which I m going to get for my new house.I offerd a cheap plan from ACN Pacefic company with click energy.They said it would be cheaper to get the plan from them instead of getting it from click energy directly .It wont be base on the on time discount but it will be based on low rate itself .I didnt sign up yet and will be happy to know more if anyone can help.

Leajay

Leajayasked

If you change to click energy do you have a guaranteed discount period or do prices just change when ever ?

Ian Kasked

Is there a facility to download my electricity usage details in a CSV (or similar tabbed) format? Or was this part of AskFred that is no longer available? - Ian

Helen Hirst

I go online and download my account. You can then open in downloads. Its a PDF

Ian K

Thanks Helen, but I already have the PDF accounts. I was after a 'flat file' format of the usage data over a specified period of time (eg. a year).

vino

vinoasked

Is paper bill possible? I have my grandparents interested in click energy, but they want paper bills, not online bills.

Helen Hirst

Yes. Just downloaded your account in the PDF and Print. Shows all pricing and usage.

Get an answer from our members and Click Energy representatives