Click Energy

Click Energy (page 2 of 232)

3.9 from 4,640 reviews

No complaints at all with Click Energy

I have been a Click Energy customer for four years and have not had a single issue, problem or complaint with their service. The few times I called their customer service my questions were answered quickly and the whole process took no time at all.

This is excellent..

I got services for gas and electricity couple of months ago and currently I'm happy with the service because click Enargy has fair rates and they are really flexible when we have an issue.

Prompt service

No dramas hassle free to switch over and good customer service no drop out to date and very happy with the service recommend and a lot cheaper than my other energy provider with monthly bills

Perfect costumer service

Gas and electricity. Set up same day I contacted them. Very reliable experienced no drop outs. Totally I'm satisfied using their services and strongly recommend others to use their services.

ServicesElectricity and Gas

A great result dealing with Click energy, friendly, knowledgeable, and a great result.

Power has always been connected at this residence, therefore no process was required connecting power, since becoming part of the Click Energy supply chain we have never experienced a so called dropout.

Good as I am satisfied.

Electricity is very reliable it was already installed when we switched to Click. Online bill is satisfactory and I like discount when paid on time. All round I am satisfied

ServicesElectricity

Nothing but a pain in the butt since the get go.

It all started off fine and dandy, I chose them because they had some of the better reviews on this website than other providers. But it's honestly just been one long headache, and despite being in my new house for a week, they haven't managed to figure out how to connect our electricity and have yesterday cancelled my account due to missing details which I had already provided to them.
First I was haggled non-stop about my metre number. This baffled both me and my real estate agent, as I've never been asked for a metre number to set up our electricity and not having access to the property as I hadn't signed our lease yet, so they told me my real estate agent would have it. She said in 17 years she has never once been asked for a meter number and that this isn't something that agents keep on file. So we waited till the day we moved in, took a photo and sent it through. I was on the phone to click while I sent the email and ensure they received it and processed it. Low and behold, 3 days later I receive an email saying that have cancelled my account. When I called, it was because of our meter number not being provided. Honestly, I should have just hung up then and chosen a new company. I've now been on the phone for over half an hour to them and it's still not sorted. The outlook is bleak with this one and I am not expecting this to be an enjoyable experience in the future.

Problem solved!

Just a simple change of email address but I couldn't believe my call was answered instantly, no wait time, no hoops to jump through and very friendly customer service. I would happily recommend Click.

Very happy with Click energy

Great electricity service. Helpful staff. Reliable and a good payment price, which is set up monthly. Easy to set up and add gas service to payment plan. Great early payment discount.

Great customer service

Had an issue with direct debit because I cancelled a credit card. They gave me an extension so I didn't lose my discount. Not a penny pinching company. Never had a bad experience with them in the 18 months I've been with them and that's from connections, getting solar power meter etc

ServicesElectricity and Solar Buy-Back

can,t live without it

electricity very reliable no falts at all took no time at all was up and running the same day no drop outs and no hidden charges would recommend to all.

Great customer service

I was sent an email that explained that Click Energy had done their homework on my account and figured out that there was a better deal I could be on that would save me money on my Electricity. I reviewed their information and emailed them some questions. I got a phone call the next day and i am now on the new plan. Very efficient and customer focused.

ServicesElectricity

Good served with competitive energy rates

Electricity.good setup of energy rates,fast timeframe. So far using clicks energy grid no noticeable power dropouts over the year
Always had power when needed.easy contract setup and fast reliable service.

Excellent service

I am totally satisfied with the customer services. Had experiences with a few different suppliers. But what I find here is Economical rates, great service, no hidden charges so it just Clicks me. Highly recommend.

This is perfect

CLICK ENERGY IS A VERY GOOD OPTION FOR ME BECAUSE OF SOLAR ELECTRICITY.
Very good pay on time discount as well,
Everything online and easy to pay GAS and electricity bills online.

ServicesElectricity, Gas and Solar Buy-Back

Still no connection after 4 weeks.

Signed up 15 August and told 20 days to connect as it was a new build and the meter need installed. I responded immediately for any information that was requested. Discussed the electricians details over the phone but have now been asked for them again nearly 4 weeks later. They then said another 20 to 26 business days to connect. Extremely unimpressed so far.

ServicesElectricity

Worst customer service experience ever

Just called them and spoke to a person from India, I've explained to him that I am with (another) energy supplier and looking for a better one, he replied by asking me : "so if I understood you correctly you are with click energy correct?"
I said mate you weren't listening to me were you?
He said : yes I was
I said, well mate I said in very simple English that I was with another supplier did you not understand that?
He said: yes I understand (buddy)!!!!! But I need to ask you a few questions to make sure I heard you correctly!!!!
Well that was enough for me to tell him that if this was the level of your customer service from the first 30 seconds then it's enough to avoid you.
Thank God I got that person eraly enough to prevent further disasters.

Very happy so far

I am very new to Click Energy. Very impressed with their service when I made an enquiry. Am yet to get my first 3 monthly invoice, very confident it will be pleasing!

Perfect

Gas and electricity installed in our new house
Very quickly all process explained and easy way to get both connection,
Very supportive and co operative staff for support
Easy to understand account operating process

ServicesElectricity and Gas

A GREAT SERVICE - I just love the experience being heard in a friendly intelligent way.

The service for both gas and electricity has been excellent. Particularly during peak periods. It is a seamless operation
Efficient reliable consistent and effective. I am a very happy customer!