Click Energy

Click Energy (page 2 of 268)

3.9 from 5,355 reviews

4.1 (1,303)

April

AprilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Always help at Click Energy

I’ve been with Click for years and have never had a problem. Whenever I call they assist me with my enquiry. The service has been great so far and I recommend Click.

ServicesElectricity

Click. On top of it all.

Corona virus has put a strain on our budget. Click has been quick to help ease the stress and assure us . The customer service is to commended. Thank you Click

Rob Carlyle

Rob CarlyleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor systems & too expensive

Been with Click Energy for 3 years using direct debit. I now get an outstanding bill with ‘pay immediately’. Check state website for better deals. Can save $1000. Switching companies.

Lisa McKean

Lisa McKeanSydney, NSW

Very pleased with Click Energy

Ive just move for the second time with Click Energy and very happy to do so. I’m happy to save money and Click Energy makes that happen. Great service and friendly staff.

This is perfect

Electricity and Gas.set up process was excellent. Set up process was easy .Set up process was on timely manner.My power is very reliable. I have never experienced dropouts. I am very happy with the service.

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Great service..

Ive been with click energy for a while..mov3d twice with them.
I was told id get a disconectiin fee of 170 dollars not from them but the company that provides the electricity.
They said they might be able to pay half as im a long term customer...i was put on hold to see what they could do...came back and said we they would pay the whole lot..so yes very happy and will stay with them

Lovina

Lovina

Fast, fair and reasonable

NA not a new installation, existing customer transferring to a new property
Government rebate was missed from old address and new address previous owner received but was credited as good faith due to length of being a loyal customer

Vickie

VickieIllawarra, NSW

Spoke about an pensioner rebate

all electricity no gas available here .......All was factual. Have some drop outs mainly in wild winds . over all we have consist supply ..... better than what we had this time last year

KC Boina

KC BoinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Click Energy concessions

I had installed Church planting type of power.
Two years set-up process and nine years was the time frame for that.
My power is reliable. Yes, I experienced dropouts one month's ago.

Solar feedback tariff.

I have 8.6 kw of solar panels, & decided to change from an overseas owned supplier to an Australian owned supplier. My power supply is 100%, & refund of the feedback tariff is prompt & courteous.

Nel

NelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

competitive rates

Connected electricity and gas with click energy. Set up process was done through a third party and there was no issue. The power has been reliable so far. Upon ringing them, the staff was helpful in finding a plan that offers competitive rates.
I need to connect gas for my other house and upon comparing with lumo energy, click energy has the lowest rate.

Great Service

Easy to install when we just moved in. Staff are easy to deal with and are always so helpful in finding me the best deals with my gas and electricity.

Figgyboi

FiggyboiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Found to be not a good company

C A Sinclair.

C A Sinclair.Hunter Region, NSW

great help and understanding who it was needed

There was issue with my pensioner discount and because of misprint of my DOB I was continually knocked back. A young man called Neil listened and stuck with me until it was all sorted out, which was such a relief.

Good Service

Had a discussion on the NSW life support where I forgot to renew my application after 2 years.
Click is working on backdating and issuing credit to my ac. I'm happy with the ways they handled it so far.

Click E.Click Energy

Hi there, Joe, happy to hear it! Thanks for sharing your experience! Definitely good to hear that you're happy with our service. We always make sure that we give a great customer experience. - Harris, Click Energy

Ian Parsons

Ian ParsonsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good and professional Start Up Service

Recently re-signed with Click Energy after moving into a new apartment. The process was quick and seamless. Even though this was a good service I will be reviewing the costs on a regular basis to ensure my family and I are receiving power at a reasonable cost.

Excellent initial communications

I have signed up with Click Energy through 'On The Move' and a real estate agent. I have not yet moved in but power is on and communication has been clear and helpful so far. I will review again after a few months.

Click E.Click Energy

Thanks for the great feedback, Sherry. We're happy to know the set-up of your account went by smoothly. We do our best to give our customers the quality service they deserve. We'll keep up the good work. Have a nice day! - Harris, Click Energy

Shoogs

ShoogsAdelaide

Definitely recommend!

We were installing solar panels and decided it was time to check the electricity market.
We found Click Energy pricing to be extremely competitive.
The team at Click Energy were helpful, polite and easy to deal with. We have no hesitation in recomending Click Energy.

Click E.Click Energy

Thanks for dropping us a positive review. Definitely good to hear that you're happy with our service. We always make sure that we give a great customer experience. - Harris, Click Energy

Chad D.

Chad D.Sydney, NSW

They were great, but customer service is horrible. Really sad.

Awesome very professional

Would definitely recommend you guys. Thank you for assisting me all through out. Keep it up. Concern in regards to transfer, move in date and meter number. You guys are awesome!!

Click E.Click Energy

Wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime. - Harris, Click Energy