Click N Brush Nail Care

Click N Brush Nail Care

See the Best Nail Care Products in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Click N Brush? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No
  • Ease of Application
  • Colour
  • Longevity
  • Texture
  • Chipping / Cracking Yes (1) · No (0)
Kaz K.
Kaz K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

RIP OFF

This product is small, cheap and nasty. While easy to apply, it starts peeling off within hours, and leaves your nails dry and feeling disgusting. COMPLETE RIP OFF..DO NOT BUY!! I WANT A REFUND

Purchased in March 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $60.00.

Ease of Application
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Chipping / Cracking Yes

Jan
Janasked

I received my very small delivery of Click N Brush. there are no instructions with it.. Could you please send instructions so I can use the product. disappointed in the size. I'm sure it won't last 3 months as was stated in the advertisement. Very disappointed with Global Direct to sell such inferior products.

Lizzylou

All I know is you paint it on, then it peels off after 3 days approx. I emailed them how to clean it and they replied with normal polish remover. No instructions came with mine either but I watched their TV video. I used mine once then binned it because it did nothing.

Marci

I returned mine immediately when I saw the size & quality
It's disgraceful
I had no instructions
There was nothing about how often to use it
to suggest this is 6 MONTHS worth- is an insult to our intelligence
I bought as a gift - didn't arrive -- never got told WHEN - I had to keep phoning them -
When it FINALLY arrived- it was in a Generic box (impossible to give as a gift) no idea WHICH one to use first- how often - do you use one & leave for a day - then the other
There was NO INSTRUCTIONS - anywhere
and I too watched the ad - it didn't explain anything
what good is something that peels off in a few days- That mean you cannot wear nail polish - or have to keep reapplying it AND nail polish
It's garbage & I refused to even give as gift
I returned mine

Elsieasked

Click N Brush Representatives how about you read the comments above and respond to them please, You should get instructions with all products and not be brushed off by someone on the phone that knows nothing. Please send instructions or even print them on this page for all to read as we all appear to have the same complaint.

well said.
there's nothing - no way to know if you apply & leave for 1 min or 1 hour
which to apply first
& how often to apply
it's a joke
I bought as a gift & no way was I giving this as a gift
It's a disgrace imho

Elsieasked

I find the brush is hard how do you clean it and do you have to take off in between coats What is best to remove it with I am finding it hard

Lizzylou

No decent instructions came with it but it is pretty straight forward what you have to do to use it but I did email them asking how to clean it after use and although they were not sure they said probably with nail polish remover which makes sense but I only used mine once because it peeled off after 3 days.

Elsie

Yes I agree but it doesn't work properly and yes it does peel off so trying to work out if there is something I am not doing. Pity whoever designed the product doesn't do the right thing and explain how to use it. SIMPLE TO DO

See all Click N Brush Nail Care questions