Climbing Anchors

Online store, Physical store

AFP

AFPSydney

Extremely Prompt Delivery

The website is clear and easy to use. They got the parcel shipped within the hour for my first purchase and the second one arrived the next business day. Very impressive all round.

Above and beyond.

It would have been very easy for the Climbing Anchors.com team to place my order and ship it. However, when I purchased a chalk bag without listed colour options, I got a phone call asking if I wanted to pick a certain colour. This may seem like a tiny detail... But it's that kind of exemplary customer service which will keep me coming back to them. Outstanding.

Fast shipping no complaints

Arrived promptly and happy with purchase. The prices are good. Website is easy to use and navigate. Would buy again if I needed something else.

Sports & Recreation Shops

Find out how Climbing Anchors compares to other Sports & Recreation Shops

Paul

PaulSydney

Fast Shipping & Great Phone Support

Bought some gear on the Friday and received Monday. Great service, easy to use website and very helpful phone support.

laurensunshine

laurensunshineSydney

Fast shipping and good prices

I bought a climbing knife from Climbing Anchors as it was a similar price to products listed by international retailers on eBay. It only cost around $5 for shipping by a courier and arrived within a few days- I'd definitely use them in the future and they have a good range of products.
    reliable, Australian retailer