Clinique Aromatics Elixir

1.3

• Smell
  • Causes Irritation Yes (3) · No

Aromatics has changed!

Worn for 40 years.. new bottle doesn’t smell the same Something has changed!! This was my signature scent!!! I now break out in horrible hives!! The chemical makeup has changed!!

Purchased in February 2020.

Pinky

PinkySydney

Changed and smells disgusting

I haven't bought this for such a long time, so decided to buy some. It smells nothing like it used to, reminds me of cat see. I also got a massive rash on my neck where I applied it. I have skin that is sensitive to cheap perfume- but this is far from cheap perfume and I'd previously used it with no problem. Clearly the perfume has changed and not for the better. I ended up throwing it out as myself and my family couldn't stand the smell

Purchased in January 2020 at Chemist Warehouse for A$60.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation Yes

Disgusting!

I have worn this perfume since 1978. The formula changed and it is HORRIBLE! Paid over $58 for garbage. So disappointed! $58 in the trash. How can-they think we would not notice?

Purchased in December 2019 for A$50.00.

Smell
Causes Irritation Yes
Women's Fragrances

Find out how Clinique Aromatics Elixir compares to other Women's Fragrances

See all Clinique Aromatics Elixir reviews

Leonie C.

Leonie C.asked

Please brin6gthe original formula back for Aromatics Elixir. I have used the perfume for as long as I can remember. We need it in our lives.

Kate
Kate

Yes,please do. What I purchased was not the original formula. It seemed watered down....didn't last...needed to replenish too often

Kelley
Kelley

Wholly agree

Sue Taylor

Sue Taylorasked

I, too, have noticed the change in the perfume Aromatics Elixir. The perfume does not last as long and I have to use much much more to retain any kind of smell. Please please, will you be reverting to the original formula? I THINK but do not know, if it was the oakmoss which has been omitted. I no longer get compliments on the fragrance and will not be buying any more until I am sure the original formula has been restored. Many thanks.

Enlouise

Enlouiseasked

Will your company be remaking this once most beautiful perfume in the old formula again.