Clinique Deep Comfort

Clinique Deep Comfort

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good

A gorgeously thick, yellow cream which feels great when rubbed into the skin. It quickly gets absorbed into the skin and though it is a little pricier than some other very effective boy creams, it lasts for ages and tends to go a long way. It spreads quickly and easily and I love especially to douse my driest spots like my elbows, ankles and knees with this luxurious cream. Has no strong scent so can be used by both me and my husband and children if need be.
Nice thick cream which richly moisturises the skin.
Not the cheapest of body creams.

lil_lazza

lil_lazza

Good

Overall a fabulous moisturiser for even really dry skins. i love the fragrance to it, and it leaves my skin so silky and smooth. Spreads really well on skin so lasts for ages.
tub lasts a long time, amazing smell to it. So soft and leaves skin feeling so smooth and soft. Absorbs quickly.
expensive, well clinique is generally expensive

LittleBirdy

LittleBirdyVictoria, 3204

Deep Comfort is excellent for really dry weather, and it also helps to protect and moisturize my skin. It works well on the dry patches on my face, skin and especially my elbows and knees. Clinique is one of my favourite brands, and it highly trusted. I would definitely buy this product again.
The butter consistency, it's so thick and creamy that you can feel it working on your skin. The giant tub lasts for ages, because you only need a little dab each time.
It rubs of easily if you put your clothes over it, so I try to roll up my sleeves after I've applied it.