Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

See the Best Moisturisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fashion Nugget

Fashion NuggetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for combination skin

I love this moisturiser! I have tried so many different brands over the years but I always come back to this one.

For me it's the perfect balance wherein it provides enough moisture to soothe my dry patches but it is not so heavy that it clogs my pores. And whilst it doesn't feel super luxurious it does the job twice as well as other products that I bought for twice the price!

I have sensitive that has reacted poorly to face products in the past but this moisturiser has never irritated my skin at all.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer for $49.00.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Terrible cream

I used this for the first time and my eyes started smarting and I tried again using it a few days later but same thing happened. Gave up and just use it up now as hand cream. The worst experience of a moisturizer I have ever had.

Red and swollen face after used 2 times

Bought May 3rd 2018 used 2 times. Face red and swollen. Used cleansing bar first as directed and then applied Frantically different lotion. Face became red and swollen and itchy. Discontinued took back to place of purchase. They were not going to refund but give me another product in exchange. I declined and they finally have me a gift card for the store that I had to use immediately so I stocked up on my previous products I used for past 50 yrs and cashier very rude and said it was terrible that I use that on my face. I said it has worked for 50 yrs and I should not have deviated. I will continue my old regimen and never use Clinque products again.

Chadni

ChadniAdelaide

Good for Dry Combination Skin

I find it good for dry combination skin. though it is not suitable for oily skin. I am in late 20 and has a very dry t-zone area. I tried other moisturizer but this suits me best. Though it left little oily-ness on the skin. but work fine for me.

Cloe

Cloe

Not worth the price

I have sensitive skin and my friend recommended this to me years ago claiming it to be fragrance free, alcohol free and the most gentle moisturiser ever existed. I tried some on my facial skin, it felt greasy and sticky. It wasn't long until my face turns pink and I felt like it has to be washed off.

The entire time I had it on my face it felt like I had one of those lubricant oil for cars applied over my face. Not a great feeling at all.

Would not recommend this product, not at all hydrating. perhaps Ok as an occlusive moisturiser.

chille

chilleMelbourne

Use this for an oil slick on your face

Bring Back The Original

I used the original lotion for nearly 30 years with no issues, loved it! This new one makes my face itchy and my eyes sting. So disappointing. I have to trawl the internet for the original and struggling to find any now.

amberrrr

amberrrrBrisbane

Wouldn't use it at summer

Got gifted this for my bday and only started using it recently because when I tried it the first time it felt like my skin couldn't breathe & my skin was greasy all day! I thought using it during winter would help since the cold weather's been hell on my skin and I was right! Helped with the chapped skin. Still, wouldn't use it in warmer weather lol

Janine

Janinemelbourne

Good moisturiser without all the bells and whistles

I just turned 40 and I still have skin that is prone to breaking out from a lot of moisturisers. This is a great basic moisturiser that keeps my skin looking and feeling good and goes well under foundation. All of the fancy anti aging creams just irritate and breakout my skin, this moisturiser just keeps it soft and supple without all of the bells and whistles that I don't think are needed.

Broke me out!

I never use mosituriser and I never break out. I decided to use this lotion one night as a friend had recommended it to me and the next morning I was seemingly transported back into the greasy acne ridden teen phase.

Terrible

Broke my skin out!! I have never seen my skin react this way to a product. I loved the 3 step Clinique products but i will not be using them ever again!

Lunagoddess

LunagoddessAU

Not the best for me

Overpriced and gooey. It takes ages to feel that it's really penetrated the skin. Not a product I would buy again. It's very small in size, though admittedly you don't need to use a great deal either.

moi

moiAU

Good product, but lacking SPF

I've used this product for years and I've always been very happy with it. It gives the right amount of moisture and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It absorbs fast. Makeup goes on well over the top. Pump bottle makes for easy application. It's a good all-round daytime moisturiser (I've recently switched at night to using a more intensive night cream), however, I really wish it had some SPF to give a little protection from the harsh Australian sun.

The Must Have Daily Moisturiser

I've been using Clinique dramatically different moisturiser for many years and truly love the product. It's light and is quickly absorbed into the skin.

Shopper2015

Shopper2015SYDNEY

Good moisturising but..

This a really good moisturising cream, and i did notice a definite difference in appearance of my dry skin after several days. However it is very greasy… and for this reason i stopped using it. It is ok to use at night (if you don't mind the greasiness on your face or pillow) but i wouldn't use this as a day cream as it is too oily and it doesn't have SPF anyway.

Kerrie

KerrieSydney

This is perfect ! Can't live without it.

Such a great moisturiser for summer or winter. Glides on lightly but still very nourishing. Make-up can be applied straight after with no greasiness what so ever. Being able to get this from Cosmetics Now is such a bonus, as the price is always great. The prompt service and delivery, is fantastic.
Reliable

Maggie

Maggie

Not for me

I love Clinique and most of their products, I use their soap, mascara, lipstick, foundation and clarifying lotion but I hate this product it makes my skin so oily! I have combination skin and after I use this moisturiser at night I wake up in the morning with oily pimply skin! But my friend adores it! I guess it depends on ur skin - personal I prefer Estée Lauder hydra moisturiser
Scent
Causes breakouts

Zoidie

ZoidiePerth, WA

I didn't like this

I have combination skin and have given this a try a few times over the years. Each time I am disappointed. This just seems to sit on top of my skin and not really absorb or do anything. It is mild and fine for me to use but I just don't like it. Clinique make some great moisturisers but this is just not one of them!
Fine for sensitive, dry skin
Won't suit skin unless it's very dry

twaigos

twaigosAU

More suited to dry dry dry skin

pattii

pattii

I would choose DDML everytime. I always ask for it for birthdays etc from hubby; even if I do have to pay full price I don't mind too much because I see it as an investment in the future of my skin. I am often told that I have great skin, I give most credit to DDML.
DDML is an amazing product. It feels silky-smooth, almost like warm butter and makes me feel as though I'm nurturing my skin rather than just 'putting on moisturiser'.
It is more expensive than a lot of other products - but this product is not similar in what it offers.