Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Brand Manager for Clinique? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Katie W.
Katie W.Sydney, NSW

Good product

It works for me as I have very dry skin. It moisture my skin in winter which not many face cream does. I recommend it to my cousin and she loves it too

Purchased in June 2019.

Ease of Application
Fashion Nugget
Fashion NuggetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for combination skin

I love this moisturiser! I have tried so many different brands over the years but I always come back to this one.

For me it's the perfect balance wherein it provides enough moisture to soothe my dry patches but it is not so heavy that it clogs my pores. And whilst it doesn't feel super luxurious it does the job twice as well as other products that I bought for twice the price!

I have sensitive that has reacted poorly to face products in the past but this moisturiser has never irritated my skin at all.

Purchased in February 2019 at Myer for $49.00.

Ease of Application

Terrible cream

I used this for the first time and my eyes started smarting and I tried again using it a few days later but same thing happened. Gave up and just use it up now as hand cream. The worst experience of a moisturizer I have ever had.

Moisturisers

Find out how Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion compares to other Moisturisers

Red and swollen face after used 2 times

Bought May 3rd 2018 used 2 times. Face red and swollen. Used cleansing bar first as directed and then applied Frantically different lotion. Face became red and swollen and itchy. Discontinued took back to place of purchase. They were not going to refund but give me another product in exchange. I declined and they finally have me a gift card for the store that I had to use immediately so I stocked up on my previous products I used for past 50 yrs and cashier very rude and said it was terrible that I use that on my face. I said it has worked for 50 yrs and I should not have deviated. I will continue my old regimen and never use Clinque products again.

Chadni
ChadniAdelaide

Good for Dry Combination Skin

I find it good for dry combination skin. though it is not suitable for oily skin. I am in late 20 and has a very dry t-zone area. I tried other moisturizer but this suits me best. Though it left little oily-ness on the skin. but work fine for me.

Three questions to ask to find the best moisturiser for you

Avleen M.
Avleen M.6 July 2020
three-questions-to-ask-to-find-the-best-moisturiser-for-you
Cloe
Cloe

Not worth the price

I have sensitive skin and my friend recommended this to me years ago claiming it to be fragrance free, alcohol free and the most gentle moisturiser ever existed. I tried some on my facial skin, it felt greasy and sticky. It wasn't long until my face turns pink and I felt like it has to be washed off.

The entire time I had it on my face it felt like I had one of those lubricant oil for cars applied over my face. Not a great feeling at all.

Would not recommend this product, not at all hydrating. perhaps Ok as an occlusive moisturiser.

chille
chilleMelbourne

Use this for an oil slick on your face

Itchy Julie
Itchy JulieHobart, TAS

Bring Back The Original

I used the original lotion for nearly 30 years with no issues, loved it! This new one makes my face itchy and my eyes sting. So disappointing. I have to trawl the internet for the original and struggling to find any now.

amberrrr
amberrrrBrisbane

Wouldn't use it at summer

Got gifted this for my bday and only started using it recently because when I tried it the first time it felt like my skin couldn't breathe & my skin was greasy all day! I thought using it during winter would help since the cold weather's been hell on my skin and I was right! Helped with the chapped skin. Still, wouldn't use it in warmer weather lol

Janine
Janinemelbourne

Good moisturiser without all the bells and whistles

I just turned 40 and I still have skin that is prone to breaking out from a lot of moisturisers. This is a great basic moisturiser that keeps my skin looking and feeling good and goes well under foundation. All of the fancy anti aging creams just irritate and breakout my skin, this moisturiser just keeps it soft and supple without all of the bells and whistles that I don't think are needed.

Broke me out!

I never use mosituriser and I never break out. I decided to use this lotion one night as a friend had recommended it to me and the next morning I was seemingly transported back into the greasy acne ridden teen phase.

Terrible

Broke my skin out!! I have never seen my skin react this way to a product. I loved the 3 step Clinique products but i will not be using them ever again!

Lunagoddess
LunagoddessHunter Region, NSW

Not the best for me

Overpriced and gooey. It takes ages to feel that it's really penetrated the skin. Not a product I would buy again. It's very small in size, though admittedly you don't need to use a great deal either.

moi
moiAU

Good product, but lacking SPF

I've used this product for years and I've always been very happy with it. It gives the right amount of moisture and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. It absorbs fast. Makeup goes on well over the top. Pump bottle makes for easy application. It's a good all-round daytime moisturiser (I've recently switched at night to using a more intensive night cream), however, I really wish it had some SPF to give a little protection from the harsh Australian sun.

The Must Have Daily Moisturiser

I've been using Clinique dramatically different moisturiser for many years and truly love the product. It's light and is quickly absorbed into the skin.

Read more reviews - page 2