Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

One of my all time favourites!

Very aptly named as it definitely has a happy feeling and smell about it. Very fresh and uplifting. Definitely a perfume for a summer's day and the scent lasts. Suitable for all ages and for most occasions. Perhaps not for a "posh" night out though! It's on my Christmas list every year.
Great fragrance.

Good

this is a very happy uplifting fragrance. i long wearing it in summer to me is smells like citrus summer fruits like oranges and mandarins. its very fruity / summery fragrance. if you are looking for a perfume that isnt too heavy and you are not too fussed if it lasts all day then this is a great one. have not seen it around alot lately though, so not as easy to get as some others in the same fragrance/price category. any girl/woman would be very happy to get this as a gift.
happy fragrance just like the name
doesnt hang around long

Good

i love this perfume, it in turn makes me feel happy, the fragrance is never overpowering yet very distinct, i have never heard anything like it.
makes you feel exactly what this perfume is named "happy"lovely floaty fragrance that is very distinct. I have never smelt anything like it. noce big bottle lasts forever as the smell is very strong and you only need a little bit
price, as its clinique its only sold at clinique kiosks and its never on special.

Bad

As you can usually get it for free with your purchase I would never bother to buy it and it's always that tiny sample container that is a perfect fit for your handbag. Sorry - I wouldn't buy it.
Clinique happy is a simple fragrance - often given out for free with the gift with purchase by clinique. Very Fresh smelling /fruity accents.
I know it's a simple scent but it smells a bit cheap and nasty to me and tends to irritate me and give me a headache so I just don't wear it.
Very low price.

Good

I bought this bottle for myself as an everyday perfume (nothing glam) and loved the smell of it. It's a fresh, vibrant fragrance that is great for putting on during the day. I would not use it for special occations or going out as I find it to be more a perfume you wear during the day. I totally disagree with someone here that thought it was for an older lady. I'd say the opposite. I find it more for someone in their 20's or 30's. I do have nicer perfumes but this one is great value for the money.
Affordable everyday perfume with a fresh smell.

Terrible

I don't particularly like this fragrance and find that its smell is more for someone who likes the citrus and flower combination. Would not buy as a gift unless the person requested it. Looks like a cheap perfume

Too unique that it would have to be for someone with an acquired smell

Terrible

whilst it's not that dear compared to other brands parfume's there is no way i would pay that much to smell that bad, i would not buy ever or recomend it to anyone either!
i would say it is more of a mature ladies scent.
it smell's rank, the name.

There are much much more expensive perfumes you could buy, and they can't compare to Clinique Happy! The smell is perfect all day long, it lasts long and whenever I wear it I get heaps of compliments and people always want to know what I'm wearing. Clinique Happy is my almost-favourite perfume (I'm in love with Vera Wang Princess!) and every cent is worth that affordable price.
It's really amazing. It smells like a really expensive perfume, but it's actually quite affordable. You can wear it all day. Just smelling it makes me perk up.
I love the stylish bottle, but I think it should be more bright and happier.

good value for money, lasts all day long, a perfume that doesn't go out of fashion can be worn by young or mature
beautiful perfume can be worn day or night, i just love, like the name says it makes you happy