Clinique Happy Heart

Clinique Happy Heart

See the Best Women's Fragrances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

One of my favourites

By far, clinique perfumes especially happy heart and happy to be are my favourite. People said this perfume is not for everyone, but it works for me. I always get compliment when wearing this one. The scent is unique, it does go with the name 'happy'. when you put it on, it boosts your mood straight away. their retail price is not cheap, but buy them from discount stores, they're worth it. the scent lasts the whole day even if you don't wear them too much, so i guess with the prices they're still reasonable. Definitely love this one!
unique fragrance
a bit expensive

I bought this scent because it was on sale at a warehouse for $15. To my surprise it didn't smell that bad and the fragrance lasted me throughout the day. I have been complimented for smelling nice many times when I've worn this perfume! It is a cheap, every day perfume for me which lasts all day
Lasts all day, it has a pleasant smell and it wasn't expensive. It gives off a fresh feel. It is quite concentrated, so I always find that two sprays are enough for me. A whole bottle has lasted me nearly two years after everyday use!
Can be very overpowering when too much is used.

Good

I would recommend this perfume. It, like all Clinique products is a quality product, lasting throughout the day without reapplication. For some, the price may steer them away for everyday use, however this is a nice special occasion perfume that is light enough to wear during the day.
This is one of my favorite perfumes. It is fresh and feminine and I always feel good wearing it. I get numerous compliments every time I wear it.
The scent of this perfume can be over powering, especially after application. I find that I tend to develop a headache after wearing it for the entire day (saying that, I would rather take Panadol than stop wearing it all together)

OK

This is a great fragrance that smells very feminine but not overpowering or heavy. I like Clinique products and this one is one of their more well known perfumes. They also have a couple of different versions of Happy, although this one is my favourite.
This is a really light and orangey fragrance that I use in the summertime. It is makes me feel fresh and clean too.
This can be expensive, but they sometimes they have it as part of a gift set which can be a bit cheaper. Or they have an offer if you buy a minimum spend, then you get a gift bag for free, and then you can buy this perfume to get the gift bag.

Good

I am normaly happy to buy and wear clinique but this one let me down, well maybe it just wast for me, it has an unusual smell whatever it is citrus or something like that it didnt suit me and i can normally wear most perfumes, but not this one. i think for the right person it may be nice but it wasnt for me. If you was going to give this as a gift i would be careful, even say move on to another clinique perfume as this one might let you down.
I an not normally let down by Clinique, but i was with this perfume, it just wasnt me, it didnt blend with me. It may be that it has a citrus smell, i am not sure just a bit dissapointed.
I dint like the smell in the bottle and it didnt suit me when i wore it either.

I used to use clinique happy until i discovered clinique happy heart. i think that the scent is more fruity and the undertone leaves a sweet scent. i got so many good comments about it and people often ask me what I am using. I usually purchase the 30mL size because it lasts for quite a long time even though i use it almost every day. I am on my fifth bottle now!
Fresh sweet citrus scent that leaves a subtle attractive tone. it has a reasonable price and the scent is not provoking at all