Clinique Liquid Facial Soap

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not happy with purchase

One of the reasons I bought this product was it was supposed to be good for sensitive skin. After washing my face with this product and then following the toner and moisturizing steps, I started to develop red itchy blotches on my face. I then used it on my arms to see if I would get the same result and did. A lot of money down the drain.

Horrible

I have been using this product for about a year when I slowly started noticing I was developing sensitive skin! My cheeks were always red when I had no make up on and felt very self conscious about it. I felt this product was stripping my skin and I will never go back!

Stripped my skin, made my skin feel tight and dry

Worst ever

Clinique was recommended to me by a friend as I have tricky skin and so does she. i am usually very careful about what i use and so was a bit hesitant. for good reason i seems...All it did was cause massive breakouts wherever it touched that I am still recovering from even thought I stopped using the product months go.
Helpful staff
Expensive way to worsen acne

Yummy

I have used the Clinique mild bar soap for many years and although I was really happy with it I now use this liquid soap. I love it. It is so gentle and doesn't leave my skin tight or dry at all, just soft and clean. I also love the smell, even though I think Clinique is supposed to be fragrance free, this to me smells so wonderful like fresh clean bubbly lemonade.
Clean and fresh