Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Quality of Clinique makeup

I have now used Clinique makeup for more then 30 years after my skin became allergic to most makeups. I am quite happy with the brand although I only use their Redness solution cleanser which is quite good as I feel the other cleansers I could not use near my eyes. Having a red skin I find the continuous coverage makeup excellent. However having used this brand for so long I am very disappointed that their promotional bonus give away has become more and more boring and also smaller. Even though prices go up all the time. Once there was some great little gifts but now its the same old thing and same old colour lipstick mostly. Also once when receiving the bonus every product would be explained to you, not any longer.

Okay

It has great coverage but after it's on for a bit it goes really gross and separates. It packs on and makes you look very oily. Otherwise amazing colour match and great service!! Good coverage too for my acne redness. It would be great if it didn't desperate and go all yucky.
Great coverage, $50 cheap, colour match
It separates, doesn't last the day