Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser" done exactly what it was meant to do it cleaned my face without drying it out and leaving it tight. Instead it felt the best it ever has it felt Soft and Clean and you dont need heaps of the product to get the job done. It is very gentle on your skin and i can only say i highly recommend it. It may cost a few extra dollars but used wisely it will last you and you will notice a differance in your skin.
Done exactly what it said it would do and didnt dry my skin out. Only needed a small amount of Cleanser to do my face and neck. An Unbeatable item.

OK

I received this in one of Cliniques promotional give aways and have enjoyed using it but probably wouldn't go out to buy it. Its rather expensive and I prefer to use product that are a bit more natural. In saying that, it is gentle on the skin and does the job, removing makeup and general daily dirt.
Does what it says. Leaves skin feeling soft and clean and is gentle on sensitive skin. I love being able to quickly wash my face at the end of the day without a number of different products - and this works.
The cost and the number of ingredients on the back... more natural please!

It's an excellent product especially for skin type 3 (dry and oily combination). I also have very sensitive skin - was never able to use any cleanser or moisturizer on my face as it gives me breakouts. This one product has changed it all. The very first time I used it, I could feel that it was the one for my skin. I've been using it for almost three weeks now...which is a good sign (usually I break out in the first few days of trying a new product). I'm going to keep using it for some time and will write an updated review soon. Will strongly recommend this product to someone with dry and combination skin...
It does an excellent job..leaves your skin feel so smooth and clean afterwards.
The smell maybe..but Clinique products are fragrant free, so we can't expect anything more..

Good

While I don't necessarily think that you need to use a foaming cleanser, this product from Clinique is a nice one and really does remove makeup and other dirt from your skin quite easily. It does not come in a very large tube so is not really that cost effective but like most of the Clinique products that I have tried over the years, it is good quality and does a great job while not irritating the skin.
Is an easy to use product that will get rid of makeup and dirt very easily.
Expensive and probably not the most vital product.

Bad

Works well on getting your make-up off like your foundation and doesn't dry your skin. However the smell is not very appealing and turns me off from using it.
The cleanser does seem to get rid of make up easily and doesn't dry my skin.
I really don' like the smell of it.