Clinique Water Therapy Body Moisture Wash

Clinique Water Therapy Body Moisture Wash

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Bath & Shower Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I have to say when I read the label and it said water therapy I had to read it again, I wasnt sure about this but being Clinique home I came with it to see what it was all about and how well it performed. It was gorgeous, it moisturised my body from head to toe and it used only a small amount of product and that made me feel better as it wasnt as expensive as I thought it was. I divide the washes between the price so it works out well that way. The packaging was the usual Clinique, and the product no less than great, also the price was more than fair. I loved the fact that I could say it was fair by the washes I got from one bottle, Dont use to much of this product as a little goes a long way and it moisturises your skin with a small amount of product anymore than a small amount is nothing but waste. One you will be happy with.
I had to look twice when I read the label saying Water therapy...
Nothing at all.