Clisdells (page 2 of 3)

3.1

Worse Strata Manager, replace them if you can

Poor service

Louise W.Clisdells

Terrible service, cant manage property.

Clisdells manage our unit complete, being an owner I have report its which need repair. Stata does not follow up and only respond when threatened with legal action. They are not proactive and show interest in managing a property. I wouldn't recommend them.

Find out how Clisdells compares to other Strata & Property Management Services

Avoid this company if you can. And if you have to deal with them, good luck!

Louise W.Clisdells

My strata management team are excellent!

Terrible experience

The Clisdells staff threw my phone when I discuss with her about how to contact my agent and bill should pass to agent not straight to me. So she didn't like to hear me and throw the phone and cut line off. The staff was from Clisdells Rockdale. So I am very disappointed with the service of Clisdells. I may do some further action for the experience.

Dear Vincent
Sorry to hear about your experience. I would like to discuss the incident further with you in private. I can be contacted on 9556 5213.
Lucio Leiker - General Manager

Juanita

JuanitaSydney

Appalling Communication

Pete

PeteRandwick

A complete misunderstanding of service requirements

Clisdells is to be avoided!

Clisdells provides a very poor service. They have no system to maintain systematic hard copy files of SP docs.
The Strata Manager is officious, and unhelpful and the company lacks electronic management systems.

MTS

MTSCentral West, NSW

Strata manager and her PA are tops

Since our current Strata manager was appointed I have nothing but praise for the attention and care given to our building. Have had and am having many dealings with them as we are having problems occurring weekly.
Emails are dealt with efficiently and pleasantly at all times - I even receive replies well after normal office hours. Have no hesitation in recommending Clisdells especially if our current strata manager and PA are at the helm!

Leah

LeahSydney

Great Service

I have always have the best service when dealing with Clisdells, my phone calls and emails are always answered very quickly. Their communication is outstanding, even when something is urgent they will jump right onto it.
Everything is always followed up, and I feel at ease knowing Clisdells are handling our strata management.

Having recently had many building issues, I have to commend Clisdells for a fantastic job. I highly recommend using Clisdells for strata management.

My Experience

I have only recently moved into a complex that required dealing with a Strata Management company, before this i lived in my own home, so i must admit it felt very strange initially.
Response to emails and telephone calls is prompt, courteous and helpful.
The Strata Manager and her assistant that i deal with are both pleasant and supportive in dealing with issues / disputes.
I have several times recommended them to other people.

Just pathetic service and rude

Zero Customer Service

Clisdells are no doubt one of the most backward, lazy and unmotivated companies I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. Their staff are usually terse and grumpy and have absolutely no idea what customer service is. The strata fees payable to these frauds and the general mismanagement is appalling. Take the money and refuse any assistance when required - on very basic requests I might add. I'll be surprised if they are still in business in 5 years time.

Dear Smirkingshark,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. I would appreciate if you could contact me to discuss and resolve the matter. Lucio Leiker 9556 5213

TLG

TLGSydney

Appalling

I border a property that Clisdells of Rockdale manage. I can concur with 9 of the current 10 reviews that I have seen rude and extremely unprofessional service.

Dear TLG,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. I would appreciate it if you could contact me to discuss and resolve the matter. Lucio Leiker 9556 5213

Val

Valsydney

Nothing but Helpful and a pleasure to deal with

I was very surprised to see the negative reviews regarding Clisdells. I have only had positive dealings and no issues what so ever in any aspect. The strata management is professional and supportive. The clients best interest is always first priority. I wouldn't want any other strata company managing the complex I'm in. Clisdells is the way to go!

ActiveInvestor

ActiveInvestorSydney

Awful

They really add no value at all. No response to queries. Record keeping is still by paper. You are better off self managing than dealing with Clidells.

Paul

PaulSydney

Do not use as a Strata Manager

I am the owner of a factory at Menai . Clissdells treat us with contempt. They put you through to voice mail and nobody rings you back! Our roof is leaking and our tenants are complaining and We cant get Clissdells to do anything about it! I think they forget that we. "the owners pay there wages! We will be looking for a new Strata Manager.

fritzmacgritz

fritzmacgritzSydney

Get out while you can!

While very difficult to prove the presence of related third party transactions and kick backs, the Owners' Corporation persistently wondered why quotes were always very high and why shopping around was restricted. Appeared to be far too many motions proposed for compliance matters which then necessitated remedial works from the same firm doing the inspection. A monumental effort and much resistance (from Clisdells) to change agents, but everyone now is happy. Curiously, the Strata Insurance renewal turned out to be $700 cheaper for the same insurer... go figure?

Wouldn't touch this agency with a 10 foot poll!!!

I feel for the tenants that have to deal with this agency and have actually paid for their poor services! Luckily my strata unit is not managed by this company but in just making inquires on the phone to Clisdells I was met with rude, arrogant, appalling manners from a woman who wanted to charge me a ridiculous amount of money for a simple application! I would not touch this agency with a 10 foot poll and will avoid all future dealings with them even if it means missing out on a rental property. Customer service skills are vital in this industry and they don't seem to have any in my honest opinion.

Bad phone manner, expensive rip offs! No people skills.