Clisdells

Clisdells (page 3 of 3)

3.1

Awful, dont choose Clisdells, the managers will bully you.

Totally agree with jt' and KL's reviews about Clisdells. The management is unreliable, aggressive and have bully attitude in the way they have treated me as an owner in a block of units.
I have had an unresolved water leak issue now for well over a year and Clisdells refuse to accept responsibility and their response is extremely rude and aggressive when I talk to them. I have had to fix the leak problem myself and now will be seeking reimbursement.

Service and staff have been awful

Do not use Clisdells!

Bad service. Moneysuckers

Poor service, worse responses

Property owner

Property ownerasked

What property management company would you recommend that has prompt service, uses technology and treate their clients like with a true business relationship by ALWAYS putting thr customer first? I would love to know your recommendations for a vibrant modern property management company. Recommendations from customers only, please no self reviewing businesses.

Get an answer from our members and Clisdells representatives