Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser

Ian K.

Ian K.asked

Cleaning brass

Alex

I have cleaned brass with gumption before, so long as it's real brass, not brass plated. Just remember to dampen the item AND the cloth you are applying the Gumption with, less is more.

Margaret Carey

Margaret Careyasked

What are the ingredients in gumtion

Alex

Gumption is available at Coles, Woolworths, IGA and I recently saw it in the Reject Shop, go read the label. Omg. Lol.

Simmie
Simmie

In Google, type in: What are the ingredients in Gumption. There is a downloadable PDF that explains everything about Gumption. It is a non-toxic product.

Cate johnson

Cate johnsonasked

Can you use gumption on waterline and above on our fibreglass swimming pool it's salt chlorinated

donna

donnaasked

is gumption sold in Italy?

Knighty

Knightyasked

Can Gumption be used on glass ckktops?

Peter Masked

my gumption has gone hard, what do I dilute it with?

TinyT

TinyTasked

I saw the YouTube video that showed this product being used on porcelain floor. My question is: Is it safe for the finish of glossy porcelain floor tile?

Thanks!

J Fernandes

Yes - it is safe. Apply it using a micro fibre (soft) cloth. Damage (ie. dulling the glaze) to the surface of a porcelain tile will only occur if you use the wrong application such as scrubbing too hard with a metal type scourer, etc. I have cleaned hundreds of bathrooms and kitchens and floors - and I have never damaged any surface using Gumption. The only place you must pay absolute attention is on metal surfaces with paint - like a cooktop and oven. If you use Gumption to clean the wording (ie. the temperature settings or burner indicators) the printed details will wipe straight off!

Mrs Sybilasked

Can you use Gumption to remove old paint from around brushed chrome door handles? And to clean chrome bathroom fixtures?

J Fernandes

If the paint is on the brushed chrome handle I would suggest trying Gumption on a damp Magic Eraser (in your cleaning aisle at Woolies/Coles, etc), and if that does not work then I would buy some steel wool pads (about $1.50 in the cleaning aisle) and try cleaning with those, with a small amount of Gumption. I have cleaned paint on brushed chrome and brushed stainless steel using steel wool pads and Gumption (even just the steel wool itself should be enough). Just be careful to work the steel wool pads on the brushed chrome only, ie. protect the surrounding surfaces so you do not scratch them. And then use a micro fibre or Chux type cloth to rinse and wipe away the Gumption when paint has been cleaned away.

J Fernandes

Oops - yes, absolutely do use the Gumption on chrome surfaces in your bathroom. It is fantastic! And use a Magic Eraser as it will cut your cleaning time down. And dry with microfibre cloths ($4 for a packet at Reject Shop, etc).

Mrs Sybil

Thank you so much for your prompt and great advice. I look forward to trying it out.

Sue D.

Sue D.asked

Is Gumption palm oil free?

Claudia A.

Claudia A.asked

Can I use Gumption on the inside of a pan? I cook a lot of brown rice and it leaves a scummy residue that I cannot seem to remove even with the dishwasher on a 'heavy' hot wash, I have scrubbed it with washing up liquid and a scourer (not metal) and it won't budge!!

TK_K

TK_Kasked

Can Gumption be used to remove car’s oil film?

tigre

tigreasked

Where can you buy this in Victoria?

Coles or Woollies

Kate H.

Kate H.asked

Can you use gumption on vinyl tiles?

JJJ

JJJasked

What are the ingredients in Gumption? I saw a caution on Amazon that it may cause infertility or harm an unborn child.

Ishi
Ishi

I've never ever heard of such a thing and I can't seem to find any studies or literature that states this fact. My family have been using it through three generations, my mother had six children, my sister four, my brothers have six, four , five and three children respectively and I have one. So it certainly hasn't harmed any of us reproductively nor our offspring. As with most cleaners you should wear gloves and not ingest it, but as it is a paste and not a spray I would imagine the likelihood of being poisoned are considerably reduced compared to other products available. It's an excellent product. It cleans everything you can imagine from soap scums on showers and glass, to stainless steal, porcelain, tiles, pots, stoves, baths, anything you would have to scrub, it is especially effective and makes light work. It's a great product and I've been using it for four decades. I would highly recommend.

Ashok kumar K.

Ashok kumar K.asked

Does it clean pen marks on vinyl floors?

G.G

G.Gasked

Does gumption remove steel marks from porcelain tiles?

Julie O

Julie Oasked

What ingredients are in Gumption. Cannot find this info. Thanks.

joyce

joyceasked

The grout between the ceramic tiles on my kitchen floor are very discolored from dirt, grime, grease, and whatever else gets on a kitchen floor. The floor comes clean easily, but the grout does not. Does Gumption clean grout?

John Moir

John Moirasked

Can you please forward me the current sds for Gumption Multi purpose cleaner. My email is jmoir@hwns.com.au

Elaine M

Elaine Masked

How much does Gumption cost?

Tarnz
Tarnz

Around $5.50 from Coles

Get an answer from our members and Gumption representatives