Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser

Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser (page 2 of 5)

Pros

• Safe for use on multiple surfaces

• No bleach or harsh chemicals

• A little goes a long way

A bit fussy

A bit fussyMaleny

Great product!

Gumption has so many fabulous applications BUT don't risk your Caesarstone- I know this sounds crazy but the installer of our benchtops finished them off with SHOCK!! acetone! Now I keep a small jar of it under the sink for stains like turmeric, curry pastes and the pollen from flowers that drops onto the benchtops. Takes the stain out instantly without any abrasion.

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

excellent product

I love gumption. It: does a great job, is very user friendly, no wastage, is easy to use, keeps bathroom and kitchen sparkling, is economical, trustworthy AND has recyclable containers

Jodie

JodieSouth East Queensland, QLD

My must have cleaning product.

When doing house cleaning, I always keep gumption close at hand for those stubborn marks and stains that don't just wipe off, I have found it is suitable on most surfaces including my stainless steel stove top without scrathing it brings everything up looking shiny and new again!

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

Kerry

KerryCoffs harbour

I use it on everything

I love gumption its my go to cleaner, gets rid of grease and odours to and its so gentle no toxic fumes around my little baby. I am also a professional cleaner and every place I have worked at they always have gumption on hand

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

My go-to cleaning product!

Gumption is definitely an oldie but a goodie! It definitely is a reliable product that gets the job done each and every time. It's a product i'll keep in my cleaning cupboards for years to come.

Jacquie

JacquiePerth, WA

Where has this been all my life!!!

My sister introduced Gumption to me last year and I'm so glad that she did. It cleans my oven trays so easily, my kitchen sink always looks brand new, cleans the shower tiles effortlessly. I use it on just about everything. A gentle wipe over my induction cook top brings it up nice and clean. And it doesn't have a chemical smell. I'm just about finished the tub but will then use the Eucalyptus one and see how that one goes.

Eve

EveFar North Queensland, QLD

This really works!

Laura

Laura

My favourite

Nothing is better than Gumption. I use it everywhere, bathroom, kitchen, on the walls. What I love about it it’s not irritating to skin like other products. It’s a must in every household.

Suzy

SuzyNortheast, VIC

Perfect for burnt pots and stove tops

This amazing product works very well on dirty or burnt pots and stove tops. Leaves everything clean and shiny. If left on to soak it will dissolve hard to remove or burnt on food.

Favourite Household Product

There is no better cleaner than Gumption. It works beautifully, is fun to scrub with, and smells amazing!!! I scrub the kitchen sink with it daily - and it shines! Also perfect for the bathroom sinks, for giving bench/table tops a gentle abrasive extra clean from time to time, amazing in the shower (Gumption, a scrubbing brush for grout, and a non-scratch scourer for the glass). I also use it where a mild abrasive is desperately needed (kids + pen + couch type situations). Love it!

Anita

AnitaAU

This is perfect, can't live without it.

This is perfect, can't live without it. I especially use this for cleaning my stainless steel kitchen sink. I t cuts the grime & grease, & makes it shiny and bright.

Dido Dan

Dido Dansydney

Amazing product

Great item. Hidden Gem in cleaning solution..Recommended product. Don't waste money on any sprayer, liquid....solves the problem on almost most of household cleaning requirements. Cheap and effective. Save your money and energy.

soo

sooAU

Amazing stuff !!

Tried basically every cleaner suggested to remove a hazy patterned film left on my shower glass panels after cleaning off built up soap scum. Nothing worked UNTIL I tried gumption. I was about to give up defeated. Fantastic, use with a handle white scourer pad.Took a lot of effort but it has removed that incredibly difficult hazy film. Lesson learnt. Clean your shower screen regularly.Definately follow up with Windex. The former stained glass now has a beautiful reflection just like a mirror. Not expensive will last for ages. Purchased at my local Big W store.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This stuff is the bomb!

Gumption is a miracle in a non-toxic tub. It is so great for so many things. Just rub lightly as the instructions indicate as it can be abrasive and cause damage.

happyspotty8119

happyspotty8119MELBOURNE

Best Product, intact my go to cleaning product

I just love Gumption, if you need to get something clean, Try Gumption. One of my favourite things is it doesn't have a strong Chemical smell, like most strong cleaners. Yet it cleans just about anything really well.

awiseowl

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

I Love This Stuff!!

My partner just introduced me to this & it really is a miracle in a tub.
    Cant believe I have only just discovered this.
    All scuff marks off the walls so it looks like we have painted our walls.
    Stains in the laundry tub that has been there for ages-gone!
    Aluminium scratch marks off cersmic tiles-gone!
    Drag scuff marks off vinyl floor boards-gone!
    Will never be without this.

It Works!!!!

With a little trepidation, I bought some Gumption to try to remove the hard water spots on my shower glass. I had used everything imaginable, with little or no success. But, woohoo.......this stuff really works. I am so glad I read the previous reviews and bought the product.

Dawnigirl

DawnigirlGold Coast

MAGIC !!

I work as a hotel cleaner. I was called to a room to clean 2 white couches. The guests were not happy as the white couches were not quite white. I did not know what to do. The handyman gave me some Gumption and it was magic. The couch was spotless and the guests were thrilled.

Gina59

Gina59Mid North Coast, NSW

Excellent product does as described

Fabulous product, well worth the purchase price, is best product I have used for cleaning stainless steel, ceramics, cookware. Is worth using on sinks, basins & cookware brings items up to gleaming no matter what their age.

Chan

ChanPerth

3 generations!

It's said that family heirlooms are passed down from generation to generation. This product is one of those things that have been used for three generations in my family, and there is always a spare tub in the cupboard. We use it on dishes, pots and pans and roasting pans, bathtub cleaning, showers, tiles etc...

See all Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser reviews

JJR

JJRasked

Hi, is there any way to loosen gumption after it has gone hard in the cupboard?

BeccaJ

BeccaJasked

I know it's awesome but my concern is that all the ingredients other than water are classified "secret" by the parent company Clorox ... anyone have any idea what's actually in it?

Opey
    Opey

I’ve never heard of them . I should check them out!

niyathi s.

niyathi s.asked

Can I use this to clean my Essastone Benchtop which has some old aged strains. Will it affect the stone ?
    thx

Ana
    Ana

Hi Niyathi,
    I shouldn’t say yes, because gumption damaged my vinyl flooring. I asked people at Bunnings and they said that gumption is not recommended to use in any stone tables/floor.
    Good luck’ Ana

Features:

Gumption Multi-purpose Cleanser uses a special soap formulation with unique exfoliating beads to break down and gently lift the toughest of stains, grease and grime out of the surface.

Gumption can be used on most modern surfaces such as natural stone benchtops, laminates, baths, basins, tiles, stovetops, ovens and even stainless steel sinks. It can even restore the shine to your pots and pans.

This product contains no bleach or harsh chemicals, meaning it’s safe as well as versatile.

• It’s very simple to use
    • Contains no bleach or harsh chemicals which means no harmful fumes and is mild on your hands
    • Restores shine in dull items
    • Lifts and removes the toughest of ingrained stains and grime
    • It’s safe for use on most old and modern surfaces around the home
    • Available in two scents: Fresh Lemon and Eucalyptus
    • It’s economical – you only need a small amount of product to clean a large area
    • Tried and tested for over 60 years
    • Comes in a 500g tub

What reviewers thought:

Reviewers overwhelmingly loved the product and said that they find a little goes a long way. It works on fragile or rough surfaces and removes most stains very effectively.

CategoryAll Purpose Cleaners