Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser

Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser (page 3 of 5)

jputting

jputtingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Good Multi Purpose Cleaner

Gumption is a very good cleanser which has been used by several generations of my family for thorough cleaning of many household surfaces.

It is stronger and more effective than using a Creme cleanser and shifts most tough stains with ease, It is also quite economical to use and a 500gm tub will last for a long time.

I wouldn't use anything else for tough cleaning jobs.

Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

This stuff is amazing

So impressed I needed to write a review, so glad I gave this a try, it's cleaning very stubborn burn marks off my cook top, it shined my sink, I can't stop trying it on new things! And best of all the smell, it's not over powering like jif or alcohol based wipes, I hope they never stop making this.

Sam

SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

the shiznik

the best cleaner i have came across, cleans anything from burnt pots and pans to the bathroom with ease, well priced, easy to find and readily available, get rid of the rest as this is easily the best!

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

Myshelle

MyshelleAU

Get Gumption Now

Gumption is the best cleaning product you will ever buy it is a paste that you need little of so is very economical.Gumption will clean most surfaces and shines kitchen sinks to a perfect shine. Give another wipe over with a damp cloth to remove any remnants

OneBusyMummy

OneBusyMummyMelbourne

Wonder cleaner!

I put a few dots of bleach onto my caesarstone (I know bad idea but I was desperate to get rid of some turmeric) , I created a discolouration and made the spot whiter and more Matt, except now it's a massive patch (I already had a Matt surface to start off with) , I ran Gumption through it and it was as if it gave it a polish and a wax. The discolouration was gone !
Then I got excited and started cleaning a' solid surface' bathroom counter top and it too took off stains and grime that bleach could not do!!!
I need to get 500 tubs of these!

Sepi

SepiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Must Have

Its a Must have in every house . It works on all sorts of stains , in all sort of surfaces , walls ,floors , doors , windows and shower screens .

Best ever cleaner

I've used this product since the early 1970s and it never fails. No odour. No alergic reactions etc. Make sure you wipe over with a clean damp cloth afterwards. I do wonder when it was created... any idea?

gdecapia

gdecapiaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Artline permanent marker off wall

This stuff is powerful enough to get Artline permanent marker off the wall without damaging paint and using only a sponge with no more elbow grease needed than wiping liquid from a bench top!
How could I NOT give this 5 stars?!!!
I have now been using it for about 8 years and it is the only chemical cleaning product I use.

Bec

Bec

magic stuff

use it at work (in a childcare service) and so far found nothing gumption cannot clean with ease. great stuff, recommend to anyone. common saying at work "gumption it". :)

Valerie

ValerieCanberra 2600, ACT

THE BEST CLEANER!

I've been using this for more years than I care to remember. I'm always getting lured away to the latest "miracle cleaner", but, every time, I go back to my old favourite. Cleans everything! Great for the oven, sinks, benchtops, burnt pots and pans. Love it.

Helen M

Helen M

Absolutely essential for all-purpose cleaning

Cleans everything brilliantly. Wouldn't be without it, and haven't found anything yet to even come close. It's great on paintwork, white goods, stainless steel, stone bench tops, you name it.

Blf33

Blf33Sydney, NSW

I Love Gumption.

Any reviews less than 5 Stars are very unreasonable, i think this is the best all purpose cleaner on the market to date, some people say its gritty and scratches some surfaces (which MIGHT be true on VERY easily scratched surfaces), we use on our stove top all the time after cooking with a non-scratch scrathie and doesnt have any marks or scratches on it, i think it's amazing we've had gumption under our sink for 20+years, i would ignore all negative reviews of this product and for only a few dollars why not try for yourself..

Stanefree

StanefreeCranbourne

OMG Amazing

We here at stanefree Cleaning Services has also jumped on the gumption train this product is bloody brilliant is all i can say, the person who designed and produced this product to start with deserve an award

Use it daily!

As a cleaner myself I use this product daily! Works better than most products on the market. Higher recommend price wise and quality of product. Try it bet you think the same. :)

Holly

HollyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great on Tiles

Tried this recently while I was cleaning the shower. It made the tiles look great, removed all soap scum and left a nice shine behind. Wasn't so great at cleaning mould, though, so I had to use something else. I'm going to try it on the kitchen bench next, hopefully it leaves a nice shine there too.

Gabrielle

GabrielleQueensland, Australia

Amazing

I'm always surprised by how well Gumption works. I recently used it on shower soap scum and it worked better than anything I've ever tried. Didn't do any damage to the glass that I could see. Fantastic stuff.

Lauren. M

Lauren. MBrisbane

Love love love!!!!

I seen it on the shelves - thought I would give it a go- and I love it!!!!!!!!!!! Best stuff ever. Did my pretty did my whole bond clean with it when I left my house - not one bad comment was made. Also leaves a nice clean scent. Love it! Will never go back to using anything else.

Gabrielle G

Gabrielle G

Love it!

I love this stuff!! I work at a cafe that uses Gumption to wipe down all of our tiles, it really does keeps them white and sparkly. I've started using it at home and it's just is the best! Good ol' reliable gumption :)

For painter.

Awesome for taking off enamel/oil based paint off your hands. Don't use water, take some out of the tub. Rub it on your hands, a bit more on thick covered bits of paint. Then just rinse off with water. Beats using turpentine, which stinks and gets into your blood stream ??? Great product.

Chuck out all your other crap

Gumption is a fantastic cleaner and as long as you follow the instructions you'll have no issues. It says not to use on stone - so don't use it on stone. Pretty simple. For everything else, Gumption wins. Stainless steel, walls and bathrooms. One thing I will say is not to use Gumption with a bright cloth (say yellow) as the yellow will come out and you'll have to do another clean with a more subtle-coloured cloth.

See all Gumption Multi Purpose Cleanser reviews

niyathi s.

niyathi s.asked

Can I use this to clean my Essastone Benchtop which has some old aged strains. Will it affect the stone ?
thx

Ana
Ana

Hi Niyathi,
I shouldn’t say yes, because gumption damaged my vinyl flooring. I asked people at Bunnings and they said that gumption is not recommended to use in any stone tables/floor.
Good luck’ Ana

Jim Hasked

Is Gumption safe to use on golf cart perspex windscreens

Alex

I've never used it on Perspex! The trick with Gumption is to always wet the area you wish to clean first, then use a wet cloth with a small amount of Gumption on it, like a 'smear' and apply gentle force BUT I'd imagine Perspex is easy to scratch, so remember Gumption IS abrasive, albeit a very fine abrasive. Perhaps try a VERY small section first but if in doubt, don't!

Jim H

Thank you for your prompt advice.

Jilda L.

Jilda L.asked

Can you use this on Marble tile to clean the grout without damaging the marble?

Alex

I've not used Gumption on marble but I have used it on glass and stone benchtops, what I do is Wet the surface I'm cleaning first then use a wet cloth (paper towel) then apply some Gumption and use light to moderate pressure. I'd imagine marble tiles are pretty tough. Just Do Not use a scourer pad as Gumption is already a very fine abrasive. Ive even used gumption on a glass splashback to remove grease, the trick is, wet the surface you're cleaning first.

CategoryAll Purpose Cleaners