Close The Deal

Close The Deal

Sammy

SammyMelbourne

Great prices fast delivery friendly but a little slow customer support

I've been buying small thing from these guys for a while now. I like to change my wallet pretty often and i always come back to close the deal for another.
The quality of the leather wallets is the same as you would find in myer or david jones. they have so many styles available and the prices are great. I buy all my small gifts, presents christmas things from here.
Really happy.

A big thank you to Kerry who helped with the replacement blender. I caught the australia post guy on the camera throwing it over my fence and I apologise for blaming you for sending me damaged product.

My only issue is that customer service replies take too long. But otherwise great all round.

Luxi

LuxiPerth

The good price, fast delivery and nice quality

We buy a new blender for the house on a Thursday morning and it arrive on Friday afternoon. It come so fast so im very happy.
I receive Australia post email only few minutes after i place order and see it pick up from the shop quickly.
The blender is really good and powerful for smoothie and baby food. I use it almost all the days of the week.
I also purchase leather wallet for my husband and I have never buy such good quality wallet for so low price. I am very happy with it.
Thank you for easy purchase.
Luxi

Sarah

SarahMelbourne

Easy, Fast and had the lowest price

i bought a oil diffuser from these guys a while ago.
They turned out to be the cheapest after comparing a few websites and eBay.
The purchase was easy and quick.
I received tracking info and email updates from the moment i checked out.
I'll be back to buy a few other things I eyed off earlier.
4 stars instead of 5 because the website was a little slow to load images.

Other than that, cant complain.

Prowiie

ProwiieMelbourne

As expected: quick, easy and great price.

Easy, trouble free purchase of a blender.
The website said it would take 4-5 working days, however it arrived after only 2 days.
I had an initial query with my purchase and the response was quick and polite.
I have just made another order for a stick blender.
Looking forward to it arriving.