Cloud Nine Wide Iron

Cloud Nine Wide Iron

Love it!

Love this hair iron! The adjustable heat setting are awesome and i am able to style my thick, long hair with ease. Used for 2.5 years now and still in perfect working condition.

Purchased in May 2017 at Ry.com.au for $310.00.

Hair Care
Hair Length Medium
Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 20 minutes

Fabulous!

Love the Cloud Nine Wide Iron
It is quick & easy to use
Gives my hair a shine, without drying as my previous brand scorched my hair
Presented in a beautiful travel bag

Works like a charm

Super satisfied with how long it takes for the straightening, only about 20 mins for perfect hair, where it used to be around 1 hr.
The heat it reaches is quite high, but its is controllable unlike GHD. You can control how much you want to burn your hair.
It is easy to use, positive effects on my hair because I don't have to keep going over and over it again.
If you have dark thick hair it is perfect for you.

Great Straightener

I have owned the Cloud Nine wide iron for a while now and am very happy with the product. I have very long hair that is quite volumous and I find the product easy to use. It heats up very quickly and is relatively quick in straightening the hair. I rarely have to go over the same area more than once. Would definitely recommend for those with long or thick hair.

Love this! So easy to use!

- Heats up within a minute
- Really effective and keeps my hair straight
- Heatproof case and protector
- Super quick takes 15 min to do my long hair where ghd (old one) took 30 min +
- Adjustable temp so can do max 250 degrees
- Have seen no more damage to my hair than the GHD
- Love it and highly recommend

so incredible!

with any other hair straightener it took me about 30-40 minutes to straighten my hair but with the wide cloud 9 it only takes me 5-10 minutes. saves me so much time and works so well!

Perfect for thick curly frizzy hair

Switched from ghd to cloud 9 about 5 years ago now and I will never go back!! The adjustable heat settings mean the user has more control and the wide paddle helps cut down on straightening time.

great

The hair straightener heats up quickly, so it saves time. It's easy to operate, it's easy to pull the hair straight, and I've been using it for a while now, and it does little damage to the hair. This is a great hair straightener.

Amazing straightness but iron could last longer

The irons heat up super fast and the highest setting helps to keep my hair very straight in all conditions, including humidity and misty rain. I straighten my hair about twice a week (with touch ups in between) and my hairdresser always comments on how healthy it looks. Downsides are the price and longevity. I've only had mine for 2.5 years and they're already broken.

Alright

Almost instantly this straightener heats up and the settings make selecting the temp easy. I can straighten my sisters excessively thick hair in less than 15 minutes which is crazy ! However when i straighten my hair because it’s a wide iron it can be hard to reach the root\top of my hair. Honestly a good brand, straightener and design

Just perfect

This product takes no time to heat up, which means i can plug it in and get started without wasting anytime. I don't spend long making my hair straight compared to the thinner version, the thinner version is better at making waves. I find other straighteners to pull my hair or dry my hair out too much this glides through smooth and with ease and leaves a soft smooth finish that last for a few days.

Great for thick hair!

I love this straightener! I have really long thick hair and only takes me 20 minutes to do my hair, preciously with any other iron it would be 1 hour. Heats up super quick and never leaver your hair feeling burnt or dry.

Amazzzzzing

Love this. Just used for first time and took less than 10mins to do my hair! Love it. Worth the investment for sure. Also love the free extras included. Way better than my old straightner.

The best straightener I’ve used

I love love love my cloud 9. Previously I was a diehard fan of another brand of straightener, but after issues with that I decided to try the cloud 9 and I’m glad I did. It’s reduced my straightening time by about 10 mins and I find my hair stays straighter for longer. The adjustable heat means my hair is less damaged. I haven’t had it snag my hair and it heats up in around 1 minute.

So far, so good

Recently purchased a Cloud Nine wide iron straightener. I have very thick frizzy hair and its turned out very smooth with only a few times at going over my hair. I previously had a GHD gold, and love that with the Cloud Nine you can control the heat settings! Early days yet but would highly recommend and well worth the high price!!

Same if not better quality than my old school wide plate GHD's

I almost cried when my loyal wide plate GHD'S of 10 years finally broke on me as I was well aware that the quality of new GHD's was nothing like the old ones. Whenever I tried my friends' GHD's they always felt really light and no great quality so I did a lot of research before purchasing the Cloud 9. SO GLAD I DID! They are amazing. Heat up super fast, feel great quality, work a charm. I've had them around 2.5 years and still like new. Recommend.

Fast and Functional!

This product is the best straightener i have ever owned in my whole lifetime. It is full functional and easy to use. With long and thick hair it is so fast compared to other straighteners

Best Hair Straightener Ever!

I received this hair straightener for Christmas 2017. Prior to this I used an original GHD for years. The cloud nine is hands down the best hair straightener I have used. It heats up quickly and makes my hair dead straight. I have dark, thick curly hair, so this is usually an issue for me. On top of that, it turns itself off which is perfect because I always forget to turn it off. It is definitely worth the money.

My hair is on cloud nine.

I have used many of hair straighteners, from
Cheap target ones to expensive ones. The best I have ever purchased and one of the most expensive is cloud nine. My hair dresser used it on my hair. My unruly hair stayed straight for days. My husband gifted me one for Christmas 2015 and it is still in amazing condition. There are different heat settings which I love! And I heats up in like 30seconds. It never snags my hair. The width is bigger so it straightens my long thick hair pretty fast. . My 12 year old uses it and her hair doesn’t get damaged. The only negative is that the wide size doesn’t allow for you to produce nice curls. But that’s what curlers are for so I don’t mind. I would reccomend this over a GHD. That hair straightener didn’t last long before it died.

Best hair straightener I have ever owned!

I was a bit sceptical on buying a hair straightener that was so expensive, I don’t usually splurge. But after reading many reviews I decided to bite the bullet and purchase it. It is the most amazing straighter. I have long, thick hair and it only takes me 20 minutes max to style it. It stays straight for days. It doesn’t pull on my hair unlike many others.

my cloud 9 hair straightners just keep beeping fast and not heating up what it the problem?
Hi Dawn, How long have you had the straightener? I have not had that problem with mine I turn it on and press the button to make sure the green light goes to the top and then it beeps that it is ready! I would take it back to where you bought it and see if it still under warranty! I am sorry I cannot be more helpful SallyanneHi Dawn, mine has never done this, so I haven't an answer for you. I would maybe try pushing the Hi/Lo button. But I think it best to return and ask the supplier. Sorry I am not more helpful. Good luck with this. Mel

How long will the cloud nine keep for me
Not sure. I've had mine for nearly a year now and it has not skipped a beat. Still very happy. Make sure to buy a heat spray for your hair though as I have found that it can dry your hair out a little. Hope this helped :-)All flat irons will dry your hair out but a lot less than blow drying I have been straightening my hair for 40years and have purchased a Cloud 9 and so far this has been the best product I have used and it makes my hair feel incredibly soft and silky but I also use very good quality hair straightening products for John Freida all their products work so well with the straightener! Hope this help you!My Cloud 9 only lasted 2 years which was disappointing, especially as I paid $300. I am not a heavy user either, I sometimes go 1-2 months without straightening. At first it worked really well, made my thick curls dead straight and shiney. One day I went to use it, plugged it in and it started constantly beeping and flashing. However, I have a theory that all straighteners have a max life span of 2-3 years, conviniently just after the warranty has finished. In the past, I've had 2 GHDs and both died after the same time frame. I bought a cheaper branded straightner (Diva) and that also didn't last. In my opinion, it works well just be prepared to buy a new one in 2 or so years.

Wide Iron