Cloud Nine Original Iron

Cloud Nine Original Iron

• Hair Length Medium · Long · Short (2)
  • Hair Style Wavy (1) · Curly (1)
  • Straightening Time 10 minutes (2)
  • Hair Care
Jessica

JessicaPeel, WA

The best! So glad I switched to this

I'm in love!! Very quick to heat up, and I love the adjustable heat settings. My husband was also happy that it comes with a heat resistant cover to stop the benches from getting damaged. I can't believe how smooth and silky my hair feels after using it. And how quick it is for me to take my hair from frizzy to nice and straight.

Purchased in May 2019 at Adore Beauty for A$279.00.

Hair Care
Hair Length Short
Hair Style Wavy
Straightening Time 5 minutes
Kelly J.

Kelly J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great while it worked

I bought my Cloud 9 Original straightener 3 years ago and never had any issues. However it has now all of a sudden stopped working. I started to hear a clicking noise in it and the next day when I turned it on, it would beep and the light would come on then it would stop.
I am pretty devastated as it worked so well but 3 years just isn't long enough for the kind of money they cost.

Purchased in May 2016 for A$300.00.

Hair Care
Hair Length Short
Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 15 minutes
See all Cloud Nine Original Iron reviews

Shonz

Shonzasked

No response from Cloud 9 Customer service, except receipt of my enquiry, as below:
Subject: Not getting a good result
Hello! I purchased your wide iron through ry.com.au, after glowing recommendations from two hair dressers and reading reviews online. I have wavy red hair that is quite thick, which I condition well and use a heat protector, I normally blow dry my hair straight with a round pig bristle brush (and Parlux dryer) and then smooth/lightly straighten with a hair straighter for a soft/glossy finish, sometimes when I want a completely straight look I take more time to do so. I have been using a Vidal Sasoon straightener with ceramic plates on 180 degrees for a long time. I was excited to receive your straightener but I am having trouble achieving the result I want/had previously with my old straightner and need advice. I have not changed anything with my product routine but I am finding the new wide iron is making my hair appear stiff and dull rather than smoothed/straightened on 150 degrees, any higher a setting I find my hair smells a little 'toasty' - that slightly too hot smell. The iron heats up very quickly and glides through my hair beautifully and I love that it is so light to handle. I am wondering if there is something wrong with the iron or if I am doing something incorrect or if I should have perhaps bought the normal width iron for my hair? My first ever iron was a wide model and I had no problems with results. I have gone back to my old straightening iron until I can figure out what the problem is. I look forward to your response

Gemma

Gemmaasked

Where can I get my cloud 9 hair straightener fixed? An alarm is going off and I think I saw sparks going off inside it

Nina L.

Nina L.asked

Whats the average lifespan of the C9m My ghd lasted me 8 years. looking for a replacement