Cloud Nine Original Iron

Cloud Nine Original Iron

• Hair Length Medium (12) · Long · Short
  • Hair Style Wavy (10) · Curly (2)
  • Straightening Time 14.364 minutes (11)
  • Hair Care
Mikayla R.

Mikayla R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING. BeSt HaIR PrOdUcT iVe EvEr BoUgHt!!!!!

This product is the best hair product I have ever spent money on. 100% worth the purchase.
I recommend it to everyone.
The cloud Nine Original Hair Straightener takes seconds to heat up to max heat which does the job plus more. I have tried many hair straightening products and the Cloud Nine straightener is by far the best.
My hair has been bleached a number of times which has ruined my hair completely and it has definitely ruined my confidence as a woman :( My hair is dry, brittle, weak and frizzy, extremely disheartening.
This Cloud Nine straightener certainly makes my hair feel soft, smooth, silky and straight, and makes me feel like a confident woman after using this simple, easy and light weight product.

Purchased in June 2019 for A$349.95.

Straightening Time 8 minutes

monno

monnoSydney, NSW

best straightener ever

Having been thorough 2 ghd straighteners in only a few years as they both would just stop working I decided to try cloud 9 and have not been disappointed! Both the ghd ones stopped working for no reason and before that would pull hair and get it caught in the plates. This one I have had for about 5 years and have not had 1 problem. Doesnt pull hair and straightens my hair so fast and perfect. Love it! Now to get the wide one for my daughters extremely thick and wavy frizzy hair.

Purchased in August 2015 for A$280.00.

Straightening Time 25 minutes
Ellie Z.

Ellie Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best

- takes 5 minutes to straighten my hair. So perfect and it heats up so quickly!
- so easy to use, simply just section your hair and straighten the hair and it straightens in no time.

Purchased in March 2020 at Nine West for A$280.00.

Hair Style Curly
Straightening Time 5 minutes

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Cloud Nine Original Iron compares to other Hair Straighteners

Mauzy

MauzySydney, NSW

Poor Quality

Purchased in June 2017 at Adore Beauty for A$279.00.

AShlea

AShlea

Love the multi temp settings

So easy to use, lithe straightener heats in I ly a few seconds and I can adjust the temp mid way through use. Leaves my head feeling soft and smooth :)

Purchased in April 2018.

Straightening Time 5 minutes
JSS

JSS

A bit flimsy

This hair straightner was good while it lasted. Owned it for less than a year before it broke due to it being poor quality. It developed a crack from use that had to be glued back together and now t doesn't work as well as I'd hoped. It was expensive for the overall poor quality of the product.

Purchased for A$250.00.

Tamara N.

Tamara N.South East Queensland, QLD

The best hands down

This iron is awesome. My hair always turns out so smooth even without a blow dry first. I used to hate doing my hair... now It looks professionally done every time!

Purchased in December 2018 for A$230.00.

Ricky V.

Ricky V.South East Queensland, QLD

This is the top of the line straightener!

The Cloud nine straighteners are the new best straightener!
Does not destroy or pull my hair, holds temp well, came in a lovely gift pack with heat resistant bag.
I have already brought my mum one as a gift!

Purchased in May 2017 for A$270.00.

JADS88

JADS88South Australia

Fantastic Straightener

Bought this for my wife for Christmas, she loves it. Used to have a GHD before this which was still good, but these Cloud Nine units are even better by the sounds! Good quality product heats up fast and has an auto off if you forget to switch it off. Would recommend to others for sure!

Purchased in October 2018 for A$259.95.

Hair Style Curly
Hair Straighteners

Find out how Cloud Nine Original Iron compares to other Hair Straighteners

Woonona moo

Woonona mooIllawarra, NSW

Won’t go back to ghd

My hair is so dry and chemically distroyed. But the cloud nine doesn’t pull or snap my hair. I had a ghd before this and hands down cloud nine is the better of the two. Heats up quicker seem to have better heat control and hair glides through it better live love love

Purchased in June 2019 at Hairdresser .

Morgan

MorganPerth, WA

Total workhorse.

When my last straightener bit the bullet (ghd) after 8 years I was looking for something to replace it and had heard that Cloud 9 was a good brand to look into as GHD supposedly weren't what they used to be. Super happy with this purchase - I don't want any fancy bells and whistles on my straightener, just for it to do it's job and this is exactly that, it straightens and curls with no fuss.

Very minor gripe - I wish it made it more obvious that it was left on or had an auto-off feature as I often leave it on by accident in the mornings, but that's just me. Love that I can adjust the heat settings as I often need a higher heat to get a good curl going. Hoping this one lasts as long as my last straightener!

Purchased in October 2018 at Adore Beauty for A$300.00.

Sez Gilcher

Sez Gilcher

Cant live without this great product

Has a great inbuilt speed setting for fast and safe use, does not fry my hair, makes it silky and softer than its ever been. my hair is usually very dry and feels brittle and like straw, this is the only hair straightener that my hair type agrees with

Purchased in October 2018 for A$119.00.

Straightening Time 10 minutes
See all Cloud Nine Original Iron reviews

Shonz

Shonzasked

No response from Cloud 9 Customer service, except receipt of my enquiry, as below:
Subject: Not getting a good result
Hello! I purchased your wide iron through ry.com.au, after glowing recommendations from two hair dressers and reading reviews online. I have wavy red hair that is quite thick, which I condition well and use a heat protector, I normally blow dry my hair straight with a round pig bristle brush (and Parlux dryer) and then smooth/lightly straighten with a hair straighter for a soft/glossy finish, sometimes when I want a completely straight look I take more time to do so. I have been using a Vidal Sasoon straightener with ceramic plates on 180 degrees for a long time. I was excited to receive your straightener but I am having trouble achieving the result I want/had previously with my old straightner and need advice. I have not changed anything with my product routine but I am finding the new wide iron is making my hair appear stiff and dull rather than smoothed/straightened on 150 degrees, any higher a setting I find my hair smells a little 'toasty' - that slightly too hot smell. The iron heats up very quickly and glides through my hair beautifully and I love that it is so light to handle. I am wondering if there is something wrong with the iron or if I am doing something incorrect or if I should have perhaps bought the normal width iron for my hair? My first ever iron was a wide model and I had no problems with results. I have gone back to my old straightening iron until I can figure out what the problem is. I look forward to your response

Gemma

Gemmaasked

Where can I get my cloud 9 hair straightener fixed? An alarm is going off and I think I saw sparks going off inside it

Nina L.

Nina L.asked

Whats the average lifespan of the C9m My ghd lasted me 8 years. looking for a replacement