Cloud Nine Original Iron

Cloud Nine Original Iron

• Hair Length Long (2) · Medium (2) · Short (1)
  • Hair Style Wavy · Curly (5) · Straight
  • Straightening Time 21.25 minutes (4)
  • Hair Care

Must Have! LOVE IT

Ghd had faulty chords and the plates wear out fast, I been ghd user since it come out then they sold the company and the quality of ghd wasn't the same. After using the cloud nine I'll never turn back. I have real curly hair which takes a long time to straighten my hair, I found with the cloud none it didn't take very long, use to take an hour now only takes 20mins and my hair doesn't looked dryer out and damaged after use of cloud nine would definitely recommend if you have afro or curly hair.

Purchased in July 2020 at Adore Beauty for A$400.00.

Hair Length Long
Straightening Time 20 minutes
mirna

mirnaSydney, NSW

Perfection!

Absolutely in love with this straightener! It heats up quickly and makes straightening my hair so easy. I find that my hair is softer when I use this straightener as opposed to some of the other ones that I own.

It's also really easy to curl your hair with. The plates are really high quality and gentle on your hair. Had this for a few years now and it's still as good as when I got it. Great value and it is definitely worth the price. Everyone that I've recommended this to loves it as much as I do.

Purchased in January 2017 at eBay for A$142.00.

Hair Length Long
Straightening Time 45 minutes
Ellie Z.

Ellie Z.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The best

- takes 5 minutes to straighten my hair. So perfect and it heats up so quickly!
- so easy to use, simply just section your hair and straighten the hair and it straightens in no time.

Purchased in March 2020 at Nine West for A$280.00.

Hair Length Medium
Straightening Time 5 minutes

Hair Straighteners

Find out how Cloud Nine Original Iron compares to other Hair Straighteners

Kelly J.

Kelly J.South East Queensland, QLD

Great while it worked

I bought my Cloud 9 Original straightener 3 years ago and never had any issues. However it has now all of a sudden stopped working. I started to hear a clicking noise in it and the next day when I turned it on, it would beep and the light would come on then it would stop.
I am pretty devastated as it worked so well but 3 years just isn't long enough for the kind of money they cost.

Purchased in May 2016 for A$300.00.

Hair Length Short
Straightening Time 15 minutes
JADS88

JADS88South Australia

Fantastic Straightener

Bought this for my wife for Christmas, she loves it. Used to have a GHD before this which was still good, but these Cloud Nine units are even better by the sounds! Good quality product heats up fast and has an auto off if you forget to switch it off. Would recommend to others for sure!

Purchased in October 2018 for A$259.95.

Hair Length Medium
See all Cloud Nine Original Iron reviews

Shonz

Shonzasked

No response from Cloud 9 Customer service, except receipt of my enquiry, as below:
Subject: Not getting a good result
Hello! I purchased your wide iron through ry.com.au, after glowing recommendations from two hair dressers and reading reviews online. I have wavy red hair that is quite thick, which I condition well and use a heat protector, I normally blow dry my hair straight with a round pig bristle brush (and Parlux dryer) and then smooth/lightly straighten with a hair straighter for a soft/glossy finish, sometimes when I want a completely straight look I take more time to do so. I have been using a Vidal Sasoon straightener with ceramic plates on 180 degrees for a long time. I was excited to receive your straightener but I am having trouble achieving the result I want/had previously with my old straightner and need advice. I have not changed anything with my product routine but I am finding the new wide iron is making my hair appear stiff and dull rather than smoothed/straightened on 150 degrees, any higher a setting I find my hair smells a little 'toasty' - that slightly too hot smell. The iron heats up very quickly and glides through my hair beautifully and I love that it is so light to handle. I am wondering if there is something wrong with the iron or if I am doing something incorrect or if I should have perhaps bought the normal width iron for my hair? My first ever iron was a wide model and I had no problems with results. I have gone back to my old straightening iron until I can figure out what the problem is. I look forward to your response

Gemma

Gemmaasked

Where can I get my cloud 9 hair straightener fixed? An alarm is going off and I think I saw sparks going off inside it

Nina L.

Nina L.asked

Whats the average lifespan of the C9m My ghd lasted me 8 years. looking for a replacement