Club Marine Insurance

Club Marine Insurance (page 3 of 25)

4.3

Simon smith

Simon smithNorth Queensland, QLD

Great insurer website great to use

Customer service very good easy to use great email reminder service and a website thats very simple to use will definitely recommend to friends magazine also very informative and well worth the subscription

Recommend renew online

recommend to renew policy online. by telephone it was $317 and online it was$257, because of a five percent online discount as well as the option not to buy the magazine subscription which the lady did not inform me of on the telephone. very poor telephone reception and the telephone lady initially pulled up the incorrect policy which she was going to renew, (someone else's) which I managed to luckily spot. so for accuracy and peace of mind DIY online...

Evo

EvoSouth East Queensland, QLD

43 Foot Boat with Collision Damage

Having never made a substantial claim before, I was expecting quite a hassle and a lot of negotiation. However Liz quickly came to a fair arrangement and paid accordingly. Highly recommended!

Find out how Club Marine Insurance compares to other Insurance

Great customer service and quick approval

I made a claim recently with Club Marine and was very happy with the whole process, Liz was fantastic in how she dealt with my claim and my many questions =-) . Liz provided great customer service and made the process very easy to understand and quick to resolve. I'm now back in my natural environment catching Barra, Thanks Liz!

Hello Geoff,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Club Marine pride ourselves on our fast, efficient, friendly and professional service. So glad we could help you get back to what really matters for you - Barra Fishing! Enjoy your boating!

Grant

GrantMELBOURNE

Bent prop. Shaft on 40hp honda

Lodged a claim and within 2 days was at the repairer. Repairs were completed promptly, hassle free and easy to deal with.
No complaints and very satisfied.
Would recommend Club Marine without hesitation.

Hello Grant,
Thanks for your valued feedback. So glad we could help you when it really matters. We pride ourselves on our fast, easy, friendly and professional service. Thank for recommending Club Marine. Enjoy your boating!

Bill

BillPerth, WA

GREAT COVER

Good value and very easy to use web page to review and renew. I have 2 policies and I think I was offered a benefit for this. My other policy is due 22 Dec 2019 and will review at that time.

Hello Bill,
Thank you for your great feedback about using our digital renewal service. So glad we can make it easy and efficient for you. Enjoy your boating!

Bill

BillPeel, WA

Very Grateful boat owner

I was very happy with the Club Marine system when dealing with claims.

I found it to be very quick , and painless.

Also a pleasure to deal with your staff.

Hello Bill,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on our fast, professional and friendly service. So glad we could help when it matters and the experience was a pleasant one.

Boat Hull fiberglass repair

The winch post on my trailer snapped and the boat slid for about 5meters on the concrete ramp causing a great deal of damage to the keel and right chine,I .I lodged a claim with club Marine who assessed it and gave me the ok to get It fixed ,GKM Fiberglassing and and South Sydney Marine at Taren Point carried out the repairs they did a great job and were very professional ,Club Marine kept in touch with me while the repairs were being carried out and when completed rang to check that I was happy with everything which I was. Club Marine could not have been more helpful and I would recommend Club Marine to any one to any one.
Thanks Club Marine Garry Smith

Club MarineClub Marine Insurance

Great communication and a speedy result.Very Impressed!

The claim was lodged, processed and approved very quickly and easily.
I was kept apprised of the progress regularly and it was all finalised with a minimum to stress.

I would recommend CM to anyone.

Thanks guys.

Hello Tony,
Wow, thanks for the great feedback. We strive to provide a professional, fast and easy claims process. Glad we could provide a stress free claim to get you back on the water quickly. Thanks for the recommendation.

sharon

sharonHunter Region, NSW

Great Way to Renew :)

Heading out in the morning to hopefully catch some fish & remembered my boat needed to be renewed :( Its 6pm thought i was unable to renew until tomorrow BUT renewed online and received a discount :) Cheering :)

Hi Sharon,
So glad we could meet your needs. We strive to provide a service that suits are members. Hope your caught some fish!

Very good

Club Marine and the Assessor all went well with no queries on the claim and no hold ups with the process. Would recommend Club Marine to other mariners. Thanks to all.

Hello Lunacy,
Thank you for the valuable feedback. Glad to hear the claims process went smoothly as we strive to make it easy, professional and efficient as possible. Thank you for recommending Club Marine to others. Enjoy your boating!

Valentine

Valentine

Hassle free renewal process - if you do online you save 5%!

We've had boat insurance for a number of years and thankfully never had to claim. I've priced around for cheaper boat insurance in the past and they have always been cheapest for our Four Winns boat - although more expensive for PWC insurance...
I'd recommend you renew online, you had remove the mag subscription and save 5% if two simple clicks - even change the lay-up period as well....

Hello Valentine,
It sounds like we were competitive in premium fees for you. The online service is a great service which allows flexibility, discounts and access that suits you. Enjoy your boating.

Bad experience but speedy and helpful to fix.

Unfortunately over about twenty years I have had to make two claims thru Club Marine.
On both occasions the claim was dealt with quickly and efficiently, quite different to other household and vehicle insurances.
My windscreen was smashed and lost a sounder combo. I had my boat fixed within a week and sounder replaced within two weeks. I am very appreciative of the claims officer and other staff involved from Club Marine.

Hello Robert,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. So glad to hear that a long time member was helped efficiently and professionally when it really mattered. Enjoy your boating!

philli inglis

philli inglisCentral Queensland, QLD

Something you must have

The claim was lodged and approved very quickly and fairly and the process was all handled with ease as this was a stressful time for us. The policy opened my eyes as to what is covered and what is not but in our case we were lucky and with the boat we made it back to land. This is a insurance you cannot do without and Club handled this claim excellent for us.

Hi Philli ,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We do try and make the process as easy and professional as possible during such stressful times. So glad we could help you when you are in need.

Best claim support and fast repairs got us back on the water in no time.

Great value policy for far NW Australia.
1st class customer service from club marine, assessor onsite in less than a week, claim finalised and over $5k repair completed within 3 weeks by preferred supplier. Follow up after repair nice touch. All good recommended.

Hello !
Wow! Thanks for the fantastic feedback. We pride ourselves on a professional, efficient and easy claims service. Glad we could satisfy your needs, even in a remote area. Enjoy your boating !

Nick

NickMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very easy to deal with. No problems.

Yes the policy covered everything i needed and the excess was at an appropriate price. I did lodge a claim and it was processed and handled very well and almost straight away.

Hello Nick,
Thanks for the great feedback! Almost straight away! So pleased we could provide a service that was fast, easy and met your needs.

Ballistic

BallisticWestern Australia

Nothing but good news while having my claim processed by club marine

Hello Ballistic,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on providing a professional and quick service. Glad you did not miss any fishing time. We are pleased we could make a difference for you.

Very helpful and excellent assistance.

We had wind damage to our soft covers and the job was completed very well.
assistance from staff at Club marine was great and completed promptly.
we were then contacted to make sure we were satisfied. A job well done.
Thanks club marine.

Hello Trevor,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We strive to provide an easy, professional and efficient service. It looks like we have met our goals. Enjoy your boating!

Blethyn

BlethynPerth, WA

Claim Management

Club Marine were very easy to deal with,
From when I made the claim, to the interactions with the repair company through to the follow up. I hadn't made a claim before and I was surprised how fast the repars were complete and I was able to use my boat again.
Thank you Club marine for making my experience less stressful.
Regards Blethyn Mitchell

DENISE

DENISESydney, NSW

Very easy to deal with, value for money

Very easy company to deal with good value. Found it very easy to pay and fortunately
Have never had to make a claim and hopefully never will. We only use our boat on
A few days each year but as we have water skiers must have the liability cover that this
Policy officers