Club Marine Insurance

Club Marine Insurance (page 4 of 25)

4.4

Ballistic

BallisticWestern Australia

Nothing but good news while having my claim processed by club marine

Hello Ballistic,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on providing a professional and quick service. Glad you did not miss any fishing time. We are pleased we could make a difference for you.

Very helpful and excellent assistance.

We had wind damage to our soft covers and the job was completed very well.
assistance from staff at Club marine was great and completed promptly.
we were then contacted to make sure we were satisfied. A job well done.
Thanks club marine.

Hello Trevor,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We strive to provide an easy, professional and efficient service. It looks like we have met our goals. Enjoy your boating!

Blethyn

BlethynPerth, WA

Claim Management

Club Marine were very easy to deal with,
From when I made the claim, to the interactions with the repair company through to the follow up. I hadn't made a claim before and I was surprised how fast the repars were complete and I was able to use my boat again.
Thank you Club marine for making my experience less stressful.
Regards Blethyn Mitchell

DENISE

DENISESydney, NSW

Very easy to deal with, value for money

Very easy company to deal with good value. Found it very easy to pay and fortunately
Have never had to make a claim and hopefully never will. We only use our boat on
A few days each year but as we have water skiers must have the liability cover that this
Policy officers

Phil Anderson

Phil AndersonSydney Surrounds, NSW

Claim Management

I would like to thank CMI for the professional manner in which my recent claim was managed. The speed, efficiency, diligence and support provided by the CMI team was commendable. I will recommend CMI at every opportunity.

Robert Sloman

Robert SlomanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Assistance with the replacement of the 49er mast

Policy was easy to set up but unfortunately I was underinsured as the suppliers were not willing to supply a bottom section on the mast and wanted to supply a complete mast.
Every one from the Club Marine Consultant to the Assessor David were very understanding and helpful in this claim

yoda1Central Queensland, QLD

hardest thing to do online is to find out how/where to pay renewal online

very hard to find where to perform policy renewal online. after going through the website 3 0r 4 times i found it in a tiny subscript on the bottom of the whole page with a couple of dozen other items . Surely one big upfront RENEW YOUR POLICY button wouldn't be that hard.

Club M.Club Marine Insurance
yoda1

Excellent - a prominent button to make it easy to renew.

jandk

jandk

Excellent claims process

I was able to lodge a claim immediately over the phone. Their follow up was good and they approved the repairs as soon as the quote was in. Also they dont finalise the claim until you are happy with the repairs.

Greg

GregNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Insurance claim on a damaged motor

I am very impressed and thankful for the way that my claim had been handled by Club Marine Staff.
Club Marine followed up with update emails about my claim, which were regularly sent to me. The turn around time was a bit longer than expected to get my boat back to me, but was understandable, and had nothing to do with how my claim was handled by Club Marine Insurance. As I am asked not to post personal details, I would just like to point out how great the individual that handled my claim was.

John

JohnNortheast, VIC

easy to follow

good to be let know about up coming inspection for inboard boat 12 months lead would of been good to have the list of places the inspection can be done

Darran Schultz

Darran SchultzCentral Queensland, QLD

I had fishing line around the seal for prop shaft.

Originally thought I might not be covered in policy but very happy to find out I was. I knew the motors age and thought it might be written off, I was over joyed that it got fixed. Only downside when also told after claim he had to also replace waterpump which was a extra 150 dollars out of pocket

Anthony

AnthonySouth East Queensland, QLD

Marine Insurance made easy.

My policy has been easy to set-up and to renew and the options given great. When the need to make contact with Club Marine it has been easy and the people I have dealt with have been very efficient and helpful. Keep up the great work guys.

Hello Anthony,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We strive to provide a service that is easy, quick and trouble free. So glad we could make a difference when it matters, for you.

Oldskool

OldskoolPerth, WA

Insurance Claim for Theft

The claim process was fairly smooth and CM personnel were easy to deal with and well informed on what was covered and what was not. The 3rd party claims assessor was also a good lad who wanted the facts and went about completing his report in a timely fashion

Dear Old Skool,
Thank you for your feedback. Having a theft is not a pleasant experience. Sorry for your loss. We strive to provide a service that is easy, and efficient. Glad we could assist you during this difficult time.

Linda W.

Linda W.South East Queensland, QLD

They came through when we needed them, no hassles - just genuine help and customer service :)

We have had 2 policies for a while and yes it was easy to set up. We have just made a claim for our boat and in a stressful time of our lives, Club Marine and the assessor who attended (Daryl Thompson) stepped in and fixed it all. They were friendly and professional from start to finish and the communication was terrific. They handled it all, from the time I phoned the stress was just taken away and now our boat is back good as new. Highly recommend :)

Jamie GirginVictoria

Stay away from this insurer

Club M.Club Marine Insurance

Great experience with Club Marine- this is a genuine review

Life altering experience

Assessors are incompetent and work for insurer. Can't believe all the positive comments, have to be doctored . 7 months to settle a legit claim , next step AFC THEN CIVIL ACTION

Mark N

Mark NIllawarra, NSW

Easy online payment method

I have been a Club Marine Insurance holder for many years and feel that it is a easy online payment method. By paying the insurance online you receive a 5% discount and it doesn't take very long to complete the transaction.

Hi Mark,
It is great to hear we are making it easier and cheaper for our members to pay your premium! Thanks for the positive feedback. We strive to always improve our service.

Sheree42

Sheree42Darwin

Great Value

No fuss, competitively priced policy. Easy to obtain the policy and very easy to renew. Good discount for online renewal and gives a good range of policy options for most situation. Recommend this product.

Hi Sheree42,
Thanks for the affirming feedback! It is great to know that we can offer a suitable product and price for our members. We strive to improve our product and make it easy to renew. Thanks for your recommendation.

Saint

Saint

Good sight however want to change the sum insured!!

Could not seem to find on the sight where to change the sum insured? I changed everything including my new address. I guess a phone call is in order to do so?

Hello Saint,
Thank you for the feedback about our online service. Most tasks are now available for you to amend yourself on line. However, to change or modify your Sum Insured you will need to call us to discuss in person.