2Cluey Learning

Dr K Hutchings
Dr K HutchingsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
munsta2
munsta2Perth, WA

Love to take your money!

DO NOT touch these clowns. AVOID Cluey.

We have been cut off from the portal, cannot make contact with anyone and they continue to STEAL money out of our account as they please. We have had no end off trouble with this lot. They had tutoring sessions booked for 4am in the morning and said that our daughter missed the sessions. Really!

Let's see if this gets their attention and they want to speak to us.

Helena
Helena

Cluey learning is fun

My kids enjoyed the 1 on 1 sessions it’s very interactive and fun.
Ala
AlaSydney, NSW

Very good

My daughter is really enjoying his English and Math tutoring . Soon good
SHelliwell
SHelliwell

Great for one to one tuition

Times and tutor Flexibility, great support from customer support team.
GwenR
GwenRSydney, NSW

Good tutors, Great platform

The platform is great and useful for typing and writing, making it suitable for mathematics.
The platform offers tutors practice questions that are, although repetitive, aligned with Aus school curriculum.
You may have to run through some tutors before you find the right one for you.
It can be a challenge to cancel/reschedule sessions.
K Ja
K JaSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

New to Cluely - so far so good!

Just started with Cluey with my 2 children in 1:1 lessons - they are both enjoying it despite their initial concerns about being tutored. Great online service.
um b.
um b.2 posts

Cluey is the biggest scammer tutor company

skipped a cessation before 48 hours is fully refundable in Cluey policy. But I believe it is a fake policy because I skipped cessation 17 cessation now they don’t want refund the fully amount.
Robyn
Robyn
  Fair Incentive Verified

Far more engagement than the classroom

My child was completely disengaged in the classroom, this tutoring is not only helping the catch up but they are beginning to engage in the classroom again.
Ellie
EllieSydney, NSW

Great service, highly recommend

I used cluey learning to get some help for my lantite numeracy test. The tutor was excellent in the way she delivered the content and made me ready for the exam.
Katrina B.2 posts

Katrina B.

I allowed for mediation before requesting to publish my review. Not a single human contacted me, other than an email cancelling my subscription. Now I would like to publish my review please.

S.Martignago
S.Martignago
  Fair Incentive

Cluey has been a great support!

We have been very happy with both our English and math tutor so far for our son. They are quite skilled at picking up areas of difficulty and recommending strategies to aid with this.
Lucy
LucySouth West, WA

Excellent Online Tutoring Service

I needed a year 9 extension maths tutor, with limited options in a non metro location, I did some research and landed on Cluey. The website and login software is really well designed, its easy to navigate and the flexibility for booking sessions with solid feedback has been excellent, with really good communication and alerts. Standard of tutor has been very high and my daughter has responded well so thumbs up from me !
WLC
WLC2 posts
Amanda
Amanda3 posts

Cluey Learning

We are so so so glad we found Cluey! They are so professional and helpful with my children’s extra schooling! It’s giving them so much more confidence and tools they can utilise in the classroom and any work they are required to do.

Great one on one tutor

Easy access to tutor. Flexible and agile. Helps build confidence - great has the ability to rewatch content!

Jas
Jas Sydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Clueylearning is a nice and responsible tutoring

Clueylearning is a nice and responsible tutoring. Their staff are very warm, patient and friendly. They always want to help you. I must say Clueylearning has a very good managing software, after you get used to this software, nearly everything this software can help you :). My daughter has 2 weeks trial for her 3 subjects. She feedbacks tutors are very good, tutoring are very helpful. Thanks Cluey likes to make better work!
Robyn G.
Robyn G.

Cluey has been great

Cluey has been really great at finding the right Tudor for our daughter. She can be shy and reserved but they have found a great Tudor she really enjoys learning maths with.
I wasn’t sure about the online learning concept but it is really easy and convenient.
Frustrated and annoyed
Frustrated and annoyedSydney, NSW2 posts

Cluey Clueless

Paid up front for a session that was desperately needed by my daughter. Tutor was a no show. First appointment. Cant contact anyone to help, automated crap! Disappointing service, will jever commit to this mob again
Nuts
NutsMelbourne19 posts

Lin T.
Lin T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Hungry money making company

My personal experience very bad ,they charge you money before even providing the service ,Last minute tutor charge. I don't recommend to anyone. How can you charge someone when service not provided this company should be reported to current fair .parents are already struggling trying to provide their struggling kids with some support.
Disappointed
Disappointed

Zero Customer Service

Totally unable to work with the robots that run the program. If you ever get to talk with a human they can sort things out but neither their help or support emails work and the help phone is robot controlled. I tried for months to work with them because we liked the tutor, but his availability was not displayed on the website so any changes had to be managed offline ... and that is impossible so the past two weeks after days of trying to change the booking time, they billed me $85 each time even though we knew that the tutor was available and we could talk with him directly and we know that the tutor does not get the cancellation fee. There are much better organizations around
Matt B
Matt BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Impossible to talk to anyone after signing up

Cluey were very quick to call and get my daughter signed up. We wanted English only, the caller advised Maths as well so we tried it. After one session of each, we wanted to focus on English as first requested. Impossible to cancel the Maths so we have to keep pushing it back. Some rescheduling of classes work, some reverted after logging out. Our daughter has done 3 sessions and we've been charged for 5 so far. The phone system seems entirely automated and it's impossible to speak to anyone. Would not advise signing up unless you get a number that actually gets answered.
Vanessa
VanessaMid North Coast, NSW

New confidence, new boy!

Cluey has changed my son’s life. He’s had major learning issues, now so much more confident in his reading and now asking to read to me! Brilliant teachers, amazing support especially given we are a family living remotely. I absolutely recommend Cluey as a fabulous tutoring service.
Annett R.
Annett R.

Bindi
Bindi

Never again

I was told they have tutors for children with Dyslexia. This is a flat out lie. The Tutor was not trained in teaching Dyslexic children and made my daughter feel worse after one session. I would not recommend this service.

R Ali
R AliCanberra10 posts

Basirah A.
Basirah A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst math tutor

My math tutor made me feel guilty and ashamed about a wrong answer, she kept making passive aggressive and sarcastic comments. I felt felt so horrible about the lesson and started crying when it ended
Angelina
AngelinaSydney, NSW3 posts

Cancelled day before

They were very efficient when it came to taking out the money but cancelled year 11 tutor the day before - I cannot get hold of anyone after being on hold for 3 hours. It is impossible to get money back. This Company needs to be shut down, taking advantage of parents trying to help their children. Disgraceful.
Karen G.
Karen G.

Terrible customer service and Tutors

Was trying to speak to a real person. This is year 12 and I thought engaging in a tutor would help. Chemistry Tutor cancelled at last minute, last tutor had to watch her child as she was tutoring and didn’t answer questions by the student. Very disappointed with the service and would like to speak to someone to cancel all my sessions!
Anthony H.
Anthony H.

Yulia F.
Yulia F.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away!

Stay away from these people! An absolute fraud! Took money from me without my permission, I spent 4 months trying to get it back. This morning I found that they deducted more money from my credit card . There is no customer service , no support . Stay away if you don't want to be ripped off
Louise
Louise2 posts

No real tutor continuity

No real continuity in tutors...19 lessons about 5 different tutors.. so back to square one with each new tutor...so hard for fill in tutors to gage and connect with a child experiencing learning difficulties...great though how you are able to review sessions
L and D Bell
L and D BellGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
Trish
Trish

Poor customer service

Charged me several times for some other child’s tutoring as well as my sons. Took about 6 phone calls and a handful of emails to get the charges reversed. We quit over their incompetent administration, however they continued to charge me several times for sessions that we didn’t have as we were finished. They promised me several times they would pay me back and they never did. I gave up. The tutors themselves were good but I will never ever deal with this company again.
scott
scott2 posts

Incompetent Customer Service

Cluey are consistently increasing automated administration and utilising off shore call centres. The staff are not trained to deal with problems, do not escalate issues effectively and have little grasp of issues outside of the standard session reschedules. Tutoring is good but the administration side of things is shockingly bad.

Margaret M.

LawryKGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

phillip f.
phillip f.8 posts

They sent me an email telling me what to expect for my Son in yr 11

I know what to expect .I won't be using cluey learning .I used them for my daughter who ended up dropping Maths so tutors yeah not very good or engaging .I had paid for sessions that she wouldn't use so asked if I could try some lessons with my son using the left over lessons answer yes but only in I buy more lessons .
This in in the Sydney lockdown and my son has dyslexia trialled online but he was sick of online learning I tried to carry them over until the lock down was over but they couldn't be transferred more than 1 time so we're wasted or rather donated to who ever owns cluey .So I know what to expect in 2023 No cluey learning and I'd advise care if dealing with them