Cluey Learning

Cluey Learning (page 3 of 10)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Excellent Services

My son has really enjoyed the delivery platform and the teachers have been helpful. It is really important to have qualified teachers who understand the Australian required study content.
It is not the cheapest online training but certainly good quality. It would be great to see some discount package or something like that.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Excellent tutor and all round Cluey support

My daughter has grown in confidence with her HSC Advanced Maths with a competent and flexible Cluey online tutor. He was able to help her gain confidence in specific topics she was finding challenging.

Sunila
SunilaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

A good support

Cluey has helped my daughter understand her maths and English better over time. She really loves her English tutor and enjoys these lessons. It has been a good investment. However, I think that it is important to get the right tutor for the child and ensure that they practice regularly.

Very helpful

Initially I wanted an in person tutor, but we found the online sessions were great and very helpful. Now we are in home learning so we are very comfortable with the set up.

Noelle
NoelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very helpful but could improve

this service is very helpful but they provided me with a tutor who had not read any of the books I needed help on. in the future, I hope they provide customers with tutors who have studied the texts needed for English. overall I do believe my assigned tutor was extremely helpful and he could still help me with my work, despite never having read any of the texts.

Teresa
TeresaSydney, NSW

Maths just got so exciting!

Tutor shared excellent strategies on Maths problem solving and is very motivating. She’s a natural with her use of friendly and positive language, while continuously presenting new challenges to work on.

Jordana R
Jordana RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money well spent

Very happy with the content of the course , my son wasn’t keen with the idea at first but he enjoys his cluey sessions. I would of given 5 stars but I was unhappy with the lack of tutoring sessions available to Qld students due to daylight savings and wanting the session time to start at 3pm which is impossible for Qld students

ANDREW
ANDREWSydney, NSW

Very happy with cluey

Daughter is struggling with year 3 maths I turned to cluey for help and now the daughter has more confidence in herself and I can see her understanding of maths greatly improving.

Sandra
SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We love cluey!

My daughter looks forward to her sessions! She has learnt so much in her sessions and enjoys her time with her tutor! Fabulous service! We are all happy as a family in the service that isn provided. I feel confident in my investment for helping my daughters learning.

Jacinta
JacintaGippsland, VIC

Love cluey and so do my boys

I have found Cluey to be a fantastic experience for my twin 8 year old boys. I'm amazed at how engaged they are and our 2 teachers are fabulous. Not cheap but absolutely worth every cent.

Krysten
KrystenHobart, TAS

I wish we started sooner

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Has built my son's confidence in learning.

My son has learnt more in 3 sessions of Cluey maths than he has in a full year of maths. I thankfully watch his confidence increase every session he attends.

Find out how Cluey Learning compares to other Education & Training Services

Excellent educational support for young people

We have found the Cluey tutoring service to be very thorough and supportive for our 11 year old child. The attention to detail and follow up system has been second to none. Our child feels heard and supported and able to share her views and direct her own learning. The lessons are detailed and directly related to where she is on her learning journey.

Jodi
JodiLaunceston, TAS

So convenient and productive

The lessons are very rewarding and full of learning opportunities. The tutor we have is very patient, understanding and most of all engaging. My sons confidence has grown and he is keen for each lesson and has asked to have them more often!

Lynda
LyndaVictoria

Such a positive experience

My Son has gained confidence and improved his grades. It has been a very positive choice for our year 11 son studying chemistry. It is fabulous because the tutor knows the curriculum and is able to work at ease with what is being or about to be covered, topic wise, in class.

Okiemute A.
Okiemute A.Sydney, NSW

Convenient

Cluey has provided us with a convenient way for our year 4 son to build confidence in Maths and English. His tutors are so patient and understanding and reports are received almost immediately his session ends.

We love Cluey!

We are extremely satisfied with the matching of the tutor’s teaching style and practice with our daughter and her learning needs. Each session I ask my daughter how the session went and every time she responds positively- I learned so much, it was very helpful, my tutor just gets me etc... at this stage we can’t be happier!

Michael McLean
Michael McLeanDoreen

Cluey has helped our daughter so much!

We are blessed with a wonderful tutor who is so good with our daughter. Janine is super encouraging and we have seen improvement after just 4 weeks. Our daughter looks forward to her weekly sessions. We receive weekly progress reports. Thank you Cluey your support and communication is fantastic.

Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW

Cluey has helped my child extend his maths

Cluey had been easy to use, has provided excellent feedback and homework tasks. It has really helped during this extended lockdown to keep his focus on maths and extend his skills.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenience!

Being able to provide additional learning support to our son and still being able to juggle other demands of home life has been a great help. Our som loves the interactive nature of the sessions and the tutor is lovely.

Gemma M.
Gemma M.Hunter Region, NSW

Peace of mind education support

We are happy that our little learner has qualified, personal support on his learning journey.
The sessions provide a safety net to identify any holes in their day to day education.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

The curriculum is at your child's fingertips

The teaching and course content is excellent. Hugely patient and supportive tutors, exceptionally well-organised processes and content, highly engaging and motivating delivery, and a pragmatic and funky online portal. Strongly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Cluey is making a difference!

Cluey is making a difference in learning and confidence for my child, especially during learning from home. My child is enjoying the one to one support, and Cluey matched her well with her tutors. Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

My daughter is now choosing to do her maths homework…

After the initial resistance and refusal to do the sessions has now turned into looking forward to the sessions, and finally enjoying maths homework - we couldn’t believe she was choosing to do her maths homework!!

Jaenene
JaeneneFar North Queensland, QLD

Very impressive

Very impressed with the professional platform and tutors . Excellent communication from team . Easy set up , kids look forward to the one on one learning . I like the summary of session and what has been covered at the end of the hour .