Cluey Learning

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Julie
JuliePerth, WA

so far so good

Started my daughter on online English sessions so far so good. I let her interact with the tutor alone, but I'm always in the background listening or helping with the computer. She really enjoys it. I will have to wait for a few more months to really assess her improvement.

Learning Material

I am so very happy with Cluey

Everything about cluey learning is great all course are great for my daughter she is really enjoying the maths and English she looks forward to coming home and having her lesson

Cindy F.
Cindy F.Perth, WA

Thank you Cluey!

The tutors work patiently and together with my daughter it gave her the confidence to be able to answer questions better. Their game that they play is one that my daughter looks forward to every session she said learning is fun even though sometimes it can be challenging! Great job Cluey for helping my daughter and teaching her some techniques!

Learning Material

Early days we are impressed!

Our son feels that the teaching is definitely helping him and feedback from a teacher indicated that the standard of his work has improved.
We are very happy with the level of detail in the weekly reports following the sessions.

Private Tutoring

My son is enjoying his private tutoring. Too early to see any improvements at school, but i believe it has definitely boosted his confidence. He seems really engaged with both his tutors in English & Maths.

Learning Material

Teaching excellent, on-boarding time consuming

prisky
priskySydney, NSW

So far so good

My daughter who is in year 5, has had three 1-1 remote lessons with an English and maths teacher.
Both teachers appear very knowledgeable. My daughter is once again excited about learning and feels more confident as a result of these lessons. The online platform the kids use during the session is intuitive and ease to use. The feedback sent after the lesson is great to ensure parents are across what was done during the lesson.

Lesley M.
Lesley M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Support & Easy Online Portal for Learning

The content is specifically catered to year levels & learning based on classroom content. The teacher has seen improvement just after 3 lessons, its nice to be able to search individual tutors and get one that clicks with your child.

Abby M
Abby MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It great.

Very happy. They focus on my child's needs. It's great. She looks forward to her sessions every week. They are helping her so much at school. Couldn't be happier or ask for more.

Kim
KimSydney, NSW

Improved my childs knowledge and confidence

My child has a medical condition and has missed quite a bit of school. By joining Cluey learning he has gained confidence and has been able to fill in the gaps he has missed. He is always very excited to do the lessons and he always reflects back to me what he has learned. His tutor always checks with my son what he has been doing at school so he can extend on this.

Miranda
MirandaVictoria

Happy Teen

Cluey asked my teenage son what he preferred with a tutor (male/female, younger/experienced), I also was asked what I was looking for as a parent.
The tutor has clicked with him beautifully, works with his multiple diagnoses and makes the work enjoyable.
My teen son said he can now see the benefit, it’s helped him to revisit things he has forgotten and given him confidence.

Joel I.
Joel I.Perth, WA

Cluey is very well presented and planned tutoring

Cluey is tutoring my 10year old in Math. The tutor is very experienced and capable and continually challenging our child. We are very happy with the overall experience, although it would be good if it was more cost competitive with personal tutoring and also there were more problems/quizzes for our child to do.

James S.
James S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Unreliable service let us down.

The teaching itself was good but the tutor cancelled weekly session several times - including in the week up to final exams. My daughter was very let down. When we cancelled a session with 2 days notice, we were charged 50% of the cost.

RACHEL T
RACHEL TNorth Queensland, QLD

Has built our daughters confidence

My daughter is finding the tutors great as they are young and have a good understanding of what is expected in school assessments. They are approachable and the lessons are catered to what is currently being learnt in school.

great during covid

I found this company really helpful in keeping kids on track during home school, and the tutors are very good. They are very good at matching the right tutor with your child

Amazing
Amazingasked

I need help with teaching and the curriculum, which as a mother I am finding it extremely difficult to understand. We are educated parents but have no clue how acara works. Can someone help me with my queries? I would like to first lay a strong foundation and know the curriculum well before my daughter proceed with the learning part. Can you please please advise me?

San

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi San,

The curriculum is definitely a lot of work to understand. While the Australian Curriculum is applicable across the country for students in Years F–10, with subtle variations in each state and territory, the state and territory curricula for Years 11 and 12 are quite different.

I can see you're in Sydney - you can learn more about the NSW version of the curriculum here: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/understanding-the-curriculum/curriculum-syllabuses-NSW

There is also a helpful guide for parents from ACARA here: https://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/media/6517/the_australian_curriculum_an_overview_for_parents.pdf

Thanks,
Cluey

Fiona
Fionaasked

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi Fiona,

No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Thanks,