Cluey Learning

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
DeeDee
DeeDeeSydney, NSW

What a great discovery. My son loves Cluey

Cluey was a company I heard about through a group of mums at school. I saw some social media posts about it and a few words caught my eye. Learning Difficulties. My son struggles at school and a lot of what is taught is too fast and not revised. I decided to give Cluey a try. The tutors are really engaging and friendly. They made him feel comfortable straight away. The content is not too scary and it gave him a lot of confidence. The flexibility with changing tutoring sessions to your schedule is amazing. The helpline is also very supportive. We are looking forward to continuing with Cluey next year.

Amazing Service

- it is easy to manage and schedule appointments
- tutors are lovely and good at what they do
- they strive to choosing the best tutor for the child
- lots of availability

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Great platform and learning outcomes

Ian_Fraser
Ian_FraserAU

Saved our daughter's sanity.

We enrolled with Cluey when my daughter entered year 11. She was struggling with maths and it was affecting her confidence. We have seen her go from a D to B student and her confidence has increased significantly. The tutors were all friendly but professional. Was a little expensive but it has been money well spent.

Julie
JuliePerth, WA

so far so good

Started my daughter on online English sessions so far so good. I let her interact with the tutor alone, but I'm always in the background listening or helping with the computer. She really enjoys it. I will have to wait for a few more months to really assess her improvement.

SarahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great 1 on 1 online tutoring

The program so far has been great for my daughter who fell behind this year. The tutor selected had been very adaptive to my child's personality type and has helped build her confidence.

MKC
MKCSydney, NSW

Quite impressed!

I like the curriculum. I'm also a teacher so I have high expectations and Cluey has delivered thus far. The lessons are well structured and my daughter really likes the online platform used. I think the strong feedback provided by her teacher after every task she completes has been really beneficial; plus the weekly report written by the teacher is an excellent way to track progress.

Zoe
ZoeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great 1 on 1 tutoring.

My Son fell behind with the nightmare of Covid but this program seems to be helping his confidence.His Tutor was hand picked for my sons learning issues which is great to know.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerSydney, NSW

Great 1-on-1 online tutoring

We are very satisfied with the teacher and course content used, they ask which stage my child is at school and then discuss how confident and comfortable they are with the maths learnt. Then they practice the different methods to achieve the outcomes required.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect fit for our child, and a great help.

Our daughter struggled to keep up in school, and for ideas and concepts to sink in. Cluey gives her opportunity to revise and understand what she has learnt - she is happy and looks forward to her lessons each week.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Excellent service, excellent tutoring, worth every dollar.

Tutor was outstanding academically and personally, service from the company was second to none, my daughter went from stressed and D in maths to confident and maths award in 6 months, cluey and natalie the tutor taught my daughter more maths in 6 months than the private school could in 3 years, is it worth the money, cluey is.

SarahPeel, WA

Easy to up and manage

Cluey has been great so far (week 4 for us), currently enrolled in alternative math and English lessons once per week. I have been impressed with how easy it was to set up, once your are logged into the hub you can change times, set payments and see everything your child has and will be working on. The curriculum is in line with our school, and very personalised to suit my child's needs.
I look forward to seeing progress in both area and plan to continue lessons over the school holidays.

Amazing! Very happy parent

Cluey tutoring has been wonderful. My daughter has felt so comfortable with her tutors and the admin staff are always so willing to help with prompt responses to emails. I’ve really appreciated the feedback and written report after each session. The flexibility has also been great and there are many options for tutors and preferred times.

Learning Material

I am so very happy with Cluey

Everything about cluey learning is great all course are great for my daughter she is really enjoying the maths and English she looks forward to coming home and having her lesson

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

This has been perfect for my son!

I was nervous as we have never done tutoring before and didn’t know how it would fit. My son is in year 10 and wanted to solidify his understanding and to build confidence. After the welcome conversation it was decided that we would alternate English one week and Math Methods the next with 2 different teachers/tutors. This has been perfect and my son has gained a lot from it. He wants to continue into year 11 and my other child would like to join now too! There is flexibility to pause over summer (or continue if they want ongoing support) and I feel very happy with the payment system too. Being online feels less intrusive in our busy household too. I highly recommend!

Amazing
Amazingasked

I need help with teaching and the curriculum, which as a mother I am finding it extremely difficult to understand. We are educated parents but have no clue how acara works. Can someone help me with my queries? I would like to first lay a strong foundation and know the curriculum well before my daughter proceed with the learning part. Can you please please advise me?

San

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi San,

The curriculum is definitely a lot of work to understand. While the Australian Curriculum is applicable across the country for students in Years F–10, with subtle variations in each state and territory, the state and territory curricula for Years 11 and 12 are quite different.

I can see you're in Sydney - you can learn more about the NSW version of the curriculum here: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/understanding-the-curriculum/curriculum-syllabuses-NSW

There is also a helpful guide for parents from ACARA here: https://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/media/6517/the_australian_curriculum_an_overview_for_parents.pdf

Thanks,
Cluey

Fiona
Fionaasked

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi Fiona,

No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Thanks,