Cluey Learning

Cluey Learning (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

My daughter was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. The same time with same tutor should be a priority to guarantee.

Very satisfied - consultation with the student as to areas of concern was completed and these areas prioritised.
The course was specifically tailored to the Year of student studying with focus on concerns and upcoming tests

Carly
CarlySouthwest, VIC

Transitioning between Primary and Secondary school

It has been good to know that all teachers at Cluey go through a stringent process to be accepted.This was a deciding factor for us to join Cluey. We are happy to see that what is being taught in the group sessions is within our daughter’s year level and that she is learning new things not taught yet in the classroom.

Excellent Services

My son has really enjoyed the delivery platform and the teachers have been helpful. It is really important to have qualified teachers who understand the Australian required study content.
It is not the cheapest online training but certainly good quality. It would be great to see some discount package or something like that.

Sunila
SunilaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

A good support

Cluey has helped my daughter understand her maths and English better over time. She really loves her English tutor and enjoys these lessons. It has been a good investment. However, I think that it is important to get the right tutor for the child and ensure that they practice regularly.

Noelle
NoelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very helpful but could improve

this service is very helpful but they provided me with a tutor who had not read any of the books I needed help on. in the future, I hope they provide customers with tutors who have studied the texts needed for English. overall I do believe my assigned tutor was extremely helpful and he could still help me with my work, despite never having read any of the texts.

Jordana R
Jordana RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money well spent

Very happy with the content of the course , my son wasn’t keen with the idea at first but he enjoys his cluey sessions. I would of given 5 stars but I was unhappy with the lack of tutoring sessions available to Qld students due to daylight savings and wanting the session time to start at 3pm which is impossible for Qld students

Sandra
SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We love cluey!

My daughter looks forward to her sessions! She has learnt so much in her sessions and enjoys her time with her tutor! Fabulous service! We are all happy as a family in the service that isn provided. I feel confident in my investment for helping my daughters learning.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenience!

Being able to provide additional learning support to our son and still being able to juggle other demands of home life has been a great help. Our som loves the interactive nature of the sessions and the tutor is lovely.

Gemma M.
Gemma M.Hunter Region, NSW

Peace of mind education support

We are happy that our little learner has qualified, personal support on his learning journey.
The sessions provide a safety net to identify any holes in their day to day education.

Vicki
VickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My teenage son was super reluctant but so far he has said that it is helpful and he likes his tutor. I guess we’ll see the results when his next topic test comes up.

Kaye
KayeSydney, NSW

Great tutoring!

Great tutoring! Easy to login to lessons, and good feedback.
Very satisifed with content as its all very relevent to what they are doing in school. The course and learning was suitable for my child for what he needed to brush up on.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Perfect additional guidance

- Have tried a few Tutors to get right fit, once this happened, amazing.
- tutor focuses in detail the learning objectives and doesn’t move on until my son comprehends
- has been a true confidence builder
- professional and cheery tutors
- easy to start and switch sessions when necessary

Jeanettr
JeanettrSydney, NSW

Online tutoring

I am very happy and satisfied with the group tutoring. The tutor is very engaging with the students that they participate with the discussion enthusiastically. My son is usually shy but because of the dynamic of the session he doesn’t shy away with his thoughts and ideas.

Jenny
JennyPerth, WA

Very helpful for my son

Jude P
Jude PPerth, WA

Cluey is tailored to your child

My son has had 3 sessions with cluey learning for English. The tutors have been patient, kind and encouraging. It is convenient being able to do it at home. They are always keen to check that he is focusing on what he needs to do. he first time we tried to connect it took a long time and we were not able to get technical support immediately. Luckily it eventually worked. It would be great if you could try your connection prior to the 15 min slot beforehand. We have an old Mac book pro lap top and at first the cluey program would not recognise the camera. Some subsequent times it has done the same thing and takes a while to recognise the camera.

Biljana
BiljanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Kids love it!

The kids look forward to sessions because their teachers are lovely and patient. Teaching seems to be on point with current school work. The one on one sessions are exactly what my kids needed to catch up

Lisa
LisaHunter Region, NSW

Great experience !!

We started with cluey 5 weeks ago now, our tutor has been really good with our daughter. I found by the second lesson our daughter really came out of her shell. She finds the lessons fun! We recommend cluey learning to anyone.

Mummacrz
MummacrzIllawarra, NSW

Tutors great, company disorganised

Started tutoring 1 on 1 first lesson ran smoothly. Not an issue with the tutor but after 1st lesson it's downhill from there. In 3 weeks my sons tutors been changed 3 times. No continuity of tutor.
The latest English tutor spent more than half her lesson navigating her own hub further frustrating the child. The teacher ended up making up a partial lesson as she couldn't access her resources. Then yet again another maths tutor..this one might be good however there is a massive issue with English language obviously being second language. My child tried very hard to not only understand the lesson but also understand the tutor.
In 4 weeks 4 maths tutors 3 English tutors.
All we wanted was continuity and at $80 per lesson I feel ripped off

Holly
HollySouth East Queensland, QLD

It's not as bad as I thought it would be.

The tutors took time to know what I like and what I am having difficulties with.
The are encouraging.
They make the lessons fun by using examples of things I like.
I'm understanding the math concepts more and my punctuation is getting better.
The course work is right where I need to be.

Ashley
AshleySydney, NSW

My daughter is more confident with Maths

My daughter did the 2 week trial and straight away I could tell that she was growing in confidence with her Maths. I have immediately signed up for a further 10 sessions. Her maths teacher had previously said that she did not contribute in class. With working from home I can here her contributing as her confidence has grown. Cluey aligns what they are learning at school with tutoring so it embeds the learning and gets better results. Cluey fits in with our family schedule and offers many options

Lea
LeaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is awesome.My son is actually enjoying it.

At first I was hesitant to start my son with an online learning as he is struggling during lockdown studies.
After giving it a shot, my son actually enjoys it and at the same time he is learning and enjoying maths again.

Mareon Labuschagne
Mareon LabuschagneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!!

From the start very professional. Matched my daughter with the correct tutor that fits her learning experience. All sessions are recorded to review. Being online, you have the flexibility to schedule sessions when it fits your child’s schedule. Highly recommend!!

Sheridan
SheridanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Tutoring

Our child has found the Cluey tutoring services to be extremely helpful
He has increased his knowledge and confidence in the subject English language
Highly recommend this service as they take into account what your child’s needs are

Fantastic Service

Cluey is a great and flexible service that has been extremely helpful for my 16-Year-old. Having these one on one sessions, it gives them more time to grasp the concepts and the results of this are already showing in their school results. The platform itself is fantastic, and the ability for downloading the pages for future reference is such a great idea and very helpful for revision and just looking back,.

Tiana
TianaSydney, NSW

Positive outcomes

After 1 lesson my daughter had a good understanding of probability in maths then what was taught at school. The teaching of maths has evolved over the years and I wasn't able to help much I am very glad I got my daughter tutoring lessons with cluey