Cluey Learning

Cluey Learning (page 3 of 5)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Mareon Labuschagne
Mareon LabuschagneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect!!

From the start very professional. Matched my daughter with the correct tutor that fits her learning experience. All sessions are recorded to review. Being online, you have the flexibility to schedule sessions when it fits your child’s schedule. Highly recommend!!

Sheridan
SheridanCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Tutoring

Our child has found the Cluey tutoring services to be extremely helpful
He has increased his knowledge and confidence in the subject English language
Highly recommend this service as they take into account what your child’s needs are

Fantastic Service

Cluey is a great and flexible service that has been extremely helpful for my 16-Year-old. Having these one on one sessions, it gives them more time to grasp the concepts and the results of this are already showing in their school results. The platform itself is fantastic, and the ability for downloading the pages for future reference is such a great idea and very helpful for revision and just looking back,.

Tiana
TianaSydney, NSW

Positive outcomes

After 1 lesson my daughter had a good understanding of probability in maths then what was taught at school. The teaching of maths has evolved over the years and I wasn't able to help much I am very glad I got my daughter tutoring lessons with cluey

Marlene
MarleneSydney, NSW

Great Tutors!

I have two high school aged daughters who have been using Cluey for approximately a month. The tutors have been fantastic and cater for their needs. There were a few issues with accessing the sessions however this was easily resolved. I really like the feature of my daughters being able to re-watch their session if they needed to and tailoring their session to what is currently being taught at school.

Kylie
KyliePerth, WA

Extra boost of confidence

My son is lost in the system. He is that good child that they do not see. We started Cluey a few weeks back. I love the flexibility of doing it in our own home. The maths tutor gets it. He gets my son to work through the problems and figures out where he is making mistakes. They work back through the problem to fix it. My son than works on other similar problems that he does not get. Our tutor works with my son on the deficits in his maths knowledge. Having one on one allows my son to work on his individual needs.

Desiree
DesireeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ease of communication and problem solved rapidly

Claire
ClaireNortheast, VIC

We’re very impressed

The tutors follow the curriculum which was a must, and the tutor match was great, my son is doing really well, he enjoys the sessions and is improving every week. The weekly reports were an added bonus, we’re very grateful to have the help of Cluey, especially given the current lockdowns in Victoria.

rachel
rachelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Surprisingly fun according to my daughter

My yr 7 daughter has only had two lessons but despite usually resisting new things and finding new people challenging. She has been positive. The Tutor is covering work that was not understood from last term before moving on which is great.

Find out how Cluey Learning compares to other Education & Training Services

I am very happy with using Cluey Learning I was recommended and do happy I explored this as an alternative learning platform. Very organised tutors who are matched to your child.

Great team, happy kid

The tutors are great. Our son has built confidence and really enjoys the session. I really feel we are setting him up for success. I would like more direct feedback on progression or strengths or things we should work more on.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Cluey is building my daughter's confidence

The tutor is very helpful and welcoming. She is helping my daughter build confidence. so far we had 3 lessons and my daughters is really enjoying it and looks forward to the sessions.

The tutor is professional and able to include my child into discussion which is really great improvement.

Tammy W.
Tammy W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thank you Cluey for helping my daughters confidence grow!

The tutors are friendly and welcoming and the online learning environment Cluey provides is professional, well organised and suitable for all levels. Our daughter has thoroughly enjoyed the tutoring classes.

Great service and very easy to use

My son has had 3 lessons so far and it’s going great! The tutors are very helpful Andy the platform used is very engaging! It’s good as It follows the NSW curriculum so whatever they are working through at school will match what’s the tutors teaching them.

Asheesh
AsheeshSydney, NSW

Happy with the tutoring service

My daughter has started with Cluey. Its too early to make any judgement on the gain but happy with services provided so far. Teacher quality is much better than the other options that we have tried in the past. We liked the Cluey platform and their flexibility as per the changing need in Covid time.

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy!

Daughter found teaching easier to understand than her own teacher.He was good at explaining her maths easier than her current yr 12 maths teacher.She is happy to continue her classes until end year.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Great support for students at all levels.

Provides an objective opportunity for students to ask questions and get a different perspective. Brilliant support for any level student to learn, discuss their views and develop critical thinking privately.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Reccommended for "working at expected level" kids

The reason for this is that kids who are currently at "expected level" on their report cards, can have the opportunity to try and move to wards the "Working above" level ...

Kristy
KristyWestern District, VIC

Flexible and tailored

Quite satisfied. A very reluctant student, but tutor very patient.
Course content changed to student wants (at times not his needs at the time) however, he we eventually need it all.
Tailored to where student is at and very flexible with changing times.

So far so good!

We have only have had a few sessions but my daughter has come away feeling good about what she has learnt and loves it! Well suited tutors which have made it enjoyable. Thanks Cluey!

Y12 Chemistry

My son wanted help with Y12 Chemistry and I was concerned about finding assistance, as all tutoring appears to be geared to Math & English. Cluey website was very helpful and I was contacted within 24 hours and the first session scheduled for the following week. 1st 2 sessions were 20% off as a welcome trial and we have continued on. My son has found the tutor clear with his teaching, and has been happy with his progress, covering topics he wanted the support with. Practise exercises are set after each session. As a parent, I received a feedback sheet after each session which is useful.

Kiera
KieraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So organised and helpful!

Cluey has been so good. They’re online which makes it easy to tutor whenever and wherever and the organisation of the company has been amazing. The tutors are also amazing, so helpful and informative. Really happy

Easy and Interactive session

Contents were interactive and it capture my son's attention throughout the 1hr session. My son likes it as he's getting involved vocally and physically and it's progressively getting more difficult.

Very happy

Cluey has been a great for my kids, very impressed with the standard of the tutors and likewise our kids have benefited from the different teaching techniques. We have noticed the kids are much more confident now with their Maths and English.

Lishi
Lishi

Perfect for primary school

Cluey learning has been a great online tutoring for my son. He enjoys the learning. Is a great set up and very impressed with the tutors and the management. Thank you