Cluey Learning

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Excellent structured program

My daughter has enjoyed Cluey & connected well with her tutor. Their online portal makes it easy to schedule sessions, request recordings & track progress against the course content & program. Highly recommended.

Mel
MelCanberra 2600, ACT

10/10 Cluey

Tutors have connected well with my daughter and learning a lot from them. Great, open communication, well structured lessons and I aware of the progress made! Highly recommend Cluey learning

Celeste A.
Celeste A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great support!

Clue learning took away the struggle and stress I had home schooling my son. Now that my year 2 is with Clue Learning, he is very eager to learn and very compliant with school work. Most important thing, he is excited and happy with every session he has.The teachers make him happy too!!

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Great experience, easy to get started!

My child’s tutor match was perfect. He was reluctant to have tutoring but after the first session was keen to continue. I am seeing such an improvement in his confidence after only a few sessions.

Anita
AnitaPerth, WA

Very happy so far

My son in Yr 8 is really enjoying the tutoring sessions. Finds online tutoring very easy to use. Likes his tutor Sia, and has a good relationship with her. Sia is very good at explaining any maths issues.

Disappointed
DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic approach to tutoring.

sjgeorge3139
sjgeorge3139Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

English tutoring

We were very impressed with the teachers selected for my 2 sons. They were hand picked in accordance to their needs and repore. Which makes Learning fun and increases confidence!

Mandy
MandySydney, NSW

Very happy with Cluey Learning !

Cluey has really been a great learning experience for my daughter so far. Her suggested tutors were a perfect match for her and she has already formed a good connection with both of them. Her confidence has already improved after a few sessions.
As a parent I am extremely impressed with the brilliant customer service, user friendly platform with flexibility to reschedule sessions. The reminders prior to sessions are handy and being able to have the lessons at home without having to travel is very convenient !
Thank you Cluey !

Pru
PruPerth, WA

Extremely Happy with Cluey Learning

I am so happy that I enrolled my grand daughter for extra lessons with Cluey. She enjoys her sessions as she is learning so much from the tutors. I recommend Cluey Learning to anyone whose child requires that extra help

Tania B.
Tania B.South East Queensland, QLD

The Math tutor closed 2.5 years of curriculum gaps in three months.

Due to travelling abroad for 2.5 years and not schooling in English, my child had 2.5 years of Australian curriculum gaps. Foundations were missing. The tutor closed these gaps with my child in 3 months. I was blown away with my child's end of year report. My child went from not understanding most of the content to achieving a B-Above National Average! I highly recommend Cluey to anyone who wants real results within reasonable timeframes. Definitely worth every cent.

Christal
ChristalSydney, NSW

Great Service!

Tailored learning solutions, flexible times and hours, great feedback after each session. Additional work to support my child’s learning in between sessions. Consistency with tutor. Online tech support when required.

Joanne
JoannePerth, WA

Has helped my daughters confidence in learning immensely! Her tutor was matched to her perfectly.

My daughters tutor is fantastic, very engaging and encouraging and follows the curriculum my daughter is currently doing at school as well as extra to help her catch up in mathematics.

Find out how Cluey Learning compares to other Education & Training Services

Very organised with the professional tutors

I am very satisfied with the teaching and finally could find a professional teacher. You can ask for your favourite teacher’s personality which suits your childs personality. You will get a text message after every session and you can follow up your childs learning progress.

Nicole
NicolePerth, WA

Cluey Learning

We have been very happy with the coaching Katurah has provided our son over the last 4 weeks.
We are very impressed with the way Cluey partnered up the teacher and our son with the information we gave them.
We use zoom to interact and will continue with the coaching.
Highly recommend them.

Miriam L.
Miriam L.Canberra 2600, ACT

Very impressed/surprised

I clicked on a link for Cluey for my son on a whim during lockdown. I was called within an hour and my son was being tutored for year 3 maths the very next day. The tutor is patient, knowledgeable and has been great for my son’s confidence. Very impressed and very surprised with such a great service.

Amazing
Amazingasked

I need help with teaching and the curriculum, which as a mother I am finding it extremely difficult to understand. We are educated parents but have no clue how acara works. Can someone help me with my queries? I would like to first lay a strong foundation and know the curriculum well before my daughter proceed with the learning part. Can you please please advise me?

San

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi San,

The curriculum is definitely a lot of work to understand. While the Australian Curriculum is applicable across the country for students in Years F–10, with subtle variations in each state and territory, the state and territory curricula for Years 11 and 12 are quite different.

I can see you're in Sydney - you can learn more about the NSW version of the curriculum here: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/understanding-the-curriculum/curriculum-syllabuses-NSW

There is also a helpful guide for parents from ACARA here: https://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/media/6517/the_australian_curriculum_an_overview_for_parents.pdf

Thanks,
Cluey

Fiona
Fionaasked

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi Fiona,

No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Thanks,