Cluey Learning

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clues Learning online tutoring

Both my daughters are having English and Maths Tutoring with Cluey and the tutors have been great. The girls have sometimes been guided by the tutor on what areas are covered or sometimes they suggest certain concepts that they need help on. The sessions are flexible and suited to their individual needs. The online format works really well and has been ideal during lockdown.

Learning Material

My daughter was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. The same time with same tutor should be a priority to guarantee.

Very satisfied - consultation with the student as to areas of concern was completed and these areas prioritised.
The course was specifically tailored to the Year of student studying with focus on concerns and upcoming tests

Carly
CarlySouthwest, VIC

Transitioning between Primary and Secondary school

It has been good to know that all teachers at Cluey go through a stringent process to be accepted.This was a deciding factor for us to join Cluey. We are happy to see that what is being taught in the group sessions is within our daughter’s year level and that she is learning new things not taught yet in the classroom.

Excellent Services

My son has really enjoyed the delivery platform and the teachers have been helpful. It is really important to have qualified teachers who understand the Australian required study content.
It is not the cheapest online training but certainly good quality. It would be great to see some discount package or something like that.

Sunila
SunilaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

A good support

Cluey has helped my daughter understand her maths and English better over time. She really loves her English tutor and enjoys these lessons. It has been a good investment. However, I think that it is important to get the right tutor for the child and ensure that they practice regularly.

Noelle
NoelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very helpful but could improve

this service is very helpful but they provided me with a tutor who had not read any of the books I needed help on. in the future, I hope they provide customers with tutors who have studied the texts needed for English. overall I do believe my assigned tutor was extremely helpful and he could still help me with my work, despite never having read any of the texts.

Jordana R
Jordana RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Money well spent

Very happy with the content of the course , my son wasn’t keen with the idea at first but he enjoys his cluey sessions. I would of given 5 stars but I was unhappy with the lack of tutoring sessions available to Qld students due to daylight savings and wanting the session time to start at 3pm which is impossible for Qld students

Sandra
SandraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

We love cluey!

My daughter looks forward to her sessions! She has learnt so much in her sessions and enjoys her time with her tutor! Fabulous service! We are all happy as a family in the service that isn provided. I feel confident in my investment for helping my daughters learning.

Sam
SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenience!

Being able to provide additional learning support to our son and still being able to juggle other demands of home life has been a great help. Our som loves the interactive nature of the sessions and the tutor is lovely.

Gemma M.
Gemma M.Hunter Region, NSW

Peace of mind education support

We are happy that our little learner has qualified, personal support on his learning journey.
The sessions provide a safety net to identify any holes in their day to day education.

Vicki
VickiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My teenage son was super reluctant but so far he has said that it is helpful and he likes his tutor. I guess we’ll see the results when his next topic test comes up.

Kaye
KayeSydney, NSW

Great tutoring!

Great tutoring! Easy to login to lessons, and good feedback.
Very satisifed with content as its all very relevent to what they are doing in school. The course and learning was suitable for my child for what he needed to brush up on.

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

Perfect additional guidance

- Have tried a few Tutors to get right fit, once this happened, amazing.
- tutor focuses in detail the learning objectives and doesn’t move on until my son comprehends
- has been a true confidence builder
- professional and cheery tutors
- easy to start and switch sessions when necessary

Jeanettr
JeanettrSydney, NSW

Online tutoring

I am very happy and satisfied with the group tutoring. The tutor is very engaging with the students that they participate with the discussion enthusiastically. My son is usually shy but because of the dynamic of the session he doesn’t shy away with his thoughts and ideas.

Jenny
JennyPerth, WA

Very helpful for my son

Amazing
Amazingasked

I need help with teaching and the curriculum, which as a mother I am finding it extremely difficult to understand. We are educated parents but have no clue how acara works. Can someone help me with my queries? I would like to first lay a strong foundation and know the curriculum well before my daughter proceed with the learning part. Can you please please advise me?

San

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi San,

The curriculum is definitely a lot of work to understand. While the Australian Curriculum is applicable across the country for students in Years F–10, with subtle variations in each state and territory, the state and territory curricula for Years 11 and 12 are quite different.

I can see you're in Sydney - you can learn more about the NSW version of the curriculum here: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/understanding-the-curriculum/curriculum-syllabuses-NSW

There is also a helpful guide for parents from ACARA here: https://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/media/6517/the_australian_curriculum_an_overview_for_parents.pdf

Thanks,
Cluey

Fiona
Fionaasked

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi Fiona,

No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Thanks,