Cluey Learning

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with Cluey

Cluey learning has been a great fit for my 9 year old daughter who is struggling with maths. I like that the sessions are recorded and can be viewed again!

Maths tutoring

Cluey has been very helpful especially with the lockdown ,my granddaughter has said the sessions have help her.She is very happy with her tutor as he explains everything in a way she understands.The reminders prior to lesson is good and flexibility being able to change your session time is very helpful.Report we receive after the session is very informative

Maria
MariaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great help when needed

Cluey's tutoring set up is well organised and easy to navigate. My son found the sessions very helpful and easy to follow. He benefited greatly and it helped him prepare well for His final VCE exams.

Antanita
AntanitaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Positive Learning

I tried with a couple of teachers for my daughter with her English. She was struggling. However, with the teacher that we got through Cluey was great. She made connections and doing good

David
DavidNew South Wales

Tutor is so encouraging, excellent match for us

We are really happy with the content and the way it is taught. Cluey get back to me quickly if I have any questions which makes it easy to deal with them. We are very impressed!

Alex
AlexPerth, WA

Great communication

The teacher is engaging with my son and he enjoys it allot and never refuses tutoring each week, they also do progress reports which I think is a great idea

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Good set up and care....

Patricia
PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable

It has only been 3weeks, but I see the improvement and confidence in my daughter's learning. She enjoys attending 1session each week I'm thinking about adding a extra lesson a week. After her lesson my daughter asks whens the next lesson. She enjoys practising what she has been learning on others haha, it's quite different to see. Her teacher has said that she is doing better.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Cluey is great in theory, but our experience has been both positive and negative.

We have 2 children enrolled in Cluey. Our experience with one has been far better than the other. Our 9 yo has had 4 different tutors due to no shows (2 sessions in a row) and then tutors leaving. Consistency is really important to us and we haven't experienced that yet. Our 13 yo has had a better experience, but as we have only been using them for about 8 weeks, we are yet to see whether there has been any tangible impact on their learning.

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Clues Learning online tutoring

Both my daughters are having English and Maths Tutoring with Cluey and the tutors have been great. The girls have sometimes been guided by the tutor on what areas are covered or sometimes they suggest certain concepts that they need help on. The sessions are flexible and suited to their individual needs. The online format works really well and has been ideal during lockdown.

Learning Material

My daughter was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. The same time with same tutor should be a priority to guarantee.

Very satisfied - consultation with the student as to areas of concern was completed and these areas prioritised.
The course was specifically tailored to the Year of student studying with focus on concerns and upcoming tests

Carly
CarlySouthwest, VIC

Transitioning between Primary and Secondary school

It has been good to know that all teachers at Cluey go through a stringent process to be accepted.This was a deciding factor for us to join Cluey. We are happy to see that what is being taught in the group sessions is within our daughter’s year level and that she is learning new things not taught yet in the classroom.

Excellent Services

My son has really enjoyed the delivery platform and the teachers have been helpful. It is really important to have qualified teachers who understand the Australian required study content.
It is not the cheapest online training but certainly good quality. It would be great to see some discount package or something like that.

Sunila
SunilaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

A good support

Cluey has helped my daughter understand her maths and English better over time. She really loves her English tutor and enjoys these lessons. It has been a good investment. However, I think that it is important to get the right tutor for the child and ensure that they practice regularly.

Noelle
NoelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very helpful but could improve

this service is very helpful but they provided me with a tutor who had not read any of the books I needed help on. in the future, I hope they provide customers with tutors who have studied the texts needed for English. overall I do believe my assigned tutor was extremely helpful and he could still help me with my work, despite never having read any of the texts.

Amazing
Amazingasked

I need help with teaching and the curriculum, which as a mother I am finding it extremely difficult to understand. We are educated parents but have no clue how acara works. Can someone help me with my queries? I would like to first lay a strong foundation and know the curriculum well before my daughter proceed with the learning part. Can you please please advise me?

San

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi San,

The curriculum is definitely a lot of work to understand. While the Australian Curriculum is applicable across the country for students in Years F–10, with subtle variations in each state and territory, the state and territory curricula for Years 11 and 12 are quite different.

I can see you're in Sydney - you can learn more about the NSW version of the curriculum here: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/understanding-the-curriculum/curriculum-syllabuses-NSW

There is also a helpful guide for parents from ACARA here: https://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/media/6517/the_australian_curriculum_an_overview_for_parents.pdf

Thanks,
Cluey

Fiona
Fionaasked

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi Fiona,

No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Thanks,