Cluey Learning

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

great during covid

I found this company really helpful in keeping kids on track during home school, and the tutors are very good. They are very good at matching the right tutor with your child

Gulcan Bilgic
Gulcan BilgicSydney, NSW

This is awesome! My daughter loves it

Very friendly and approachable tutors. Very easy to navigate and work through during the session. My daughter loves it and looks forward to it every week. Staff are so helpful!

Amazing!

Tutors have been allocated so well. They are working really well with my son and helping him so much. He loves each session and takes away a lot from the class.

Tam
TamMurray Region, NSW

We're really impressed with our tutor.

It took a couple of sessions with different tutors until our daughter found Lisa - a tutor she really connects with. Every week it's an effort to get our daughter in front of the laptop and when the session starts it takes her a moment to warm up - and then she's into it. After each session she raves about her tutor and makes us promise to sign her up again next week.

My Child has Autism and Cluey is perfect for him

Cluey communication is great. The tutors are awesome. My Autistic son loved the online experience. I am seeing a difference after a couple of weeks in his school work. Fantastic.

Nick
NickEyre Peninsula, SA

Awesome Tutoring Service

My son would never sit down and learn for an hour straight with us parents. However when he is with the Cluey Learning class he concentrates and enjoys the learning experience. He is really trying harder at school also because of his tutoring. I highly recommend this service.

Christie
ChristieHunter Region, NSW

Just what we were looking for!

We have been so satisfied with Cluey Learning. It’s been just what we needed. The tutors are organised, friendly and competent. They made our daughter very comfortable and motivated to learn. She enjoys the sessions and feels that they are a good use of her time.

Peta S.
Peta S.Mid West, WA

Cluey Learning

100% satisfied with the tutor.
She kept the course content inline with the state curriculum. Our daughter is so thrilled with the tutor.
I love the feedback after each session and we can see measurable results in our daughters' grades and engagement

Anthony
AnthonySydney, NSW

Excellent structured program

My daughter has enjoyed Cluey & connected well with her tutor. Their online portal makes it easy to schedule sessions, request recordings & track progress against the course content & program. Highly recommended.

Leanne
LeanneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with Cluey

Cluey learning has been a great fit for my 9 year old daughter who is struggling with maths. I like that the sessions are recorded and can be viewed again!

Maths tutoring

Cluey has been very helpful especially with the lockdown ,my granddaughter has said the sessions have help her.She is very happy with her tutor as he explains everything in a way she understands.The reminders prior to lesson is good and flexibility being able to change your session time is very helpful.Report we receive after the session is very informative

Mel
MelCanberra 2600, ACT

10/10 Cluey

Tutors have connected well with my daughter and learning a lot from them. Great, open communication, well structured lessons and I aware of the progress made! Highly recommend Cluey learning

Celeste A.
Celeste A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great support!

Clue learning took away the struggle and stress I had home schooling my son. Now that my year 2 is with Clue Learning, he is very eager to learn and very compliant with school work. Most important thing, he is excited and happy with every session he has.The teachers make him happy too!!

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Great experience, easy to get started!

My child’s tutor match was perfect. He was reluctant to have tutoring but after the first session was keen to continue. I am seeing such an improvement in his confidence after only a few sessions.

Anita
AnitaPerth, WA

Very happy so far

My son in Yr 8 is really enjoying the tutoring sessions. Finds online tutoring very easy to use. Likes his tutor Sia, and has a good relationship with her. Sia is very good at explaining any maths issues.

Amazing
Amazingasked

I need help with teaching and the curriculum, which as a mother I am finding it extremely difficult to understand. We are educated parents but have no clue how acara works. Can someone help me with my queries? I would like to first lay a strong foundation and know the curriculum well before my daughter proceed with the learning part. Can you please please advise me?

San

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi San,

The curriculum is definitely a lot of work to understand. While the Australian Curriculum is applicable across the country for students in Years F–10, with subtle variations in each state and territory, the state and territory curricula for Years 11 and 12 are quite different.

I can see you're in Sydney - you can learn more about the NSW version of the curriculum here: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/understanding-the-curriculum/curriculum-syllabuses-NSW

There is also a helpful guide for parents from ACARA here: https://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/media/6517/the_australian_curriculum_an_overview_for_parents.pdf

Thanks,
Cluey

Fiona
Fionaasked

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi Fiona,

No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Thanks,