Cluey Learning

Cluey Learning (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Kiera
KieraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So organised and helpful!

Cluey has been so good. They’re online which makes it easy to tutor whenever and wherever and the organisation of the company has been amazing. The tutors are also amazing, so helpful and informative. Really happy

Easy and Interactive session

Contents were interactive and it capture my son's attention throughout the 1hr session. My son likes it as he's getting involved vocally and physically and it's progressively getting more difficult.

Very happy

Cluey has been a great for my kids, very impressed with the standard of the tutors and likewise our kids have benefited from the different teaching techniques. We have noticed the kids are much more confident now with their Maths and English.

Lishi
Lishi

Perfect for primary school

Cluey learning has been a great online tutoring for my son. He enjoys the learning. Is a great set up and very impressed with the tutors and the management. Thank you

Mani
ManiPerth, WA

Good help

My son really enjoys his sessions with Cluey and he learnt a lot from it. He always looks forward to it each week. Very happy with Cluey and i surely recommend them to my friends.

My daughter loves cluey.

My daughter does English and Maths tutoring. She loves it as it is very engaging and her tutors are fabulous and knowledgeable. I am now starting to see improvement with her English and Math.

Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW

Engaging Tutoring

Both our teens (14 and 16) seem to be enjoying their tuition, Son is enrolled in Math's and daughter both Math's and English. They have had 3 or 4 sessions now and both say it is helpful.

Luis Calle
Luis CalleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent Work and Learning

My child was struggling with Math and English. Since Cluey learning have come on board to help, my child has grown to love Math & English and things have picked up. So far so good. I am happy with Cluey Learning.

sparkles
sparklesGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good for what it is.

If your're happy with the "zoom" style of education then this is for you. Cluey have excellent communication skills to ensure they set you up. We had a communication issue and they helped to update our laptop to make sure our sessions would go smoothly. They regularly contact you to remind you of your upcoming sessions, when they will be taking payment from you and to communicate that they are always looking for feedback. The tutors are good too.

quoc h t.
quoc h t.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is what I need for my daughter learning more about it

I am happy with the curriculum of the course of teaching I read before I submitted the application, it is early, but I hope my child will learn English well is important.

Rose
RosePerth, WA

Kids are loving it!!!

I am certain many parents can relate to children not wanting to do their homework for many reasons and mine are no different. We have only completed 4 lessons for each child so far and they cannot wait to jump on line and start learning. Looking forward to mid year school reports and improved marks.

Lachlan G
Lachlan GGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cluey Tutors

Really happy with the service and assistance given to my yr 12 daughter. The process and ability to change appoinments at last minute is great too. Service and pricing reasonable too.

Catherine
CatherineGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Really user friendly - great tutors

The course content could be altered to suit my child’s needs !
Very helpful tutor that was engaging and offered. Lots of valuable feedback to my child and us as parents.

Amanda M.
Amanda M.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Cluey Learning offered so much!

Cluey was just what I needed as extra practice and help for my upcoming numeracy LANTITE test. Everything I needed to focus on was covered and the addition of recorded videos and practice questions made it absolutely worthwhile. It's helped me so much as I gain the general knowledge and formulas I need for the test!

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Great on-line tutoring program for kids

Cluey on-line tutoring is helping my grand daughter with her high school maths. The on-line program is great for working parents who find it hard to get their children to face to face tutoring sessions. It is convenient and the tutors are supportive.

Amanda
AmandaPerth, WA

A great Tutoring program

The tutoring is designed to suit my child’s needs and focuses on specific areas where she needs help the most. We’ve seen our child’s marks at school improve in just 3 weeks of tutoring. I highly recommend this.

Tin
TinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect additional activity for kids

Clues is a great additional help for kids learning. The activities greatly help improved my daughter’s performance in school. A bit pricey but it’s worth it as you are really dealing with a real tutor online where the kids can communicate and hear positive motivation.

Tegan
TeganWestern Australia

Supportive and clear

The content for my child is specific for their year level and rigorous. The tutors are friendly and firm for a stubborn primary school age student. Even though she is one side of Australia and we are on the other, it is lovely to hear their supportive words of encouragement for my reluctant student, and clear expectations of what is being achieved each lesson. I feel that it can only benefit my child.

Diana
DianaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Tutors are goodq

My girl likes the private session a lot. Teacher has shown her new ways of doing maths and better focus in learning. Teaching and course content are great.

Just had minor issue with their direct debit issues but that has nothing to do with the actual tutoring session.

Georgie
GeorgieNorthern Territory

Great tutoring

Great tutoring, and good support. Sessions are always tailored to my needs, motivating me in my areas of strengths and improving my weaknesses. I would recommend cluey, I’m so glad I joined :)

Really great service!

Quite satisfied with the service. Really helped our child with some of the areas they needed some assistance with in English writing, reading and grammar. Would recommend to anyone seeking tutoring.

PJL
PJLSydney, NSW

So glad I found Cluey learning.

My daughter loves learning through Cluey. She is in her own environment (at home). The tutor is teaching face to face, and because it's online I feel that the teacher has more flexibility in the way she can delivery the class, for example using animations and digital whiteboard. After every class my daughter comments on how much fun she had. The dashboard is very easy to navigate and the text reminders are handy. I can't comment yet on my daughter progress as it has only been about a month.
The reports given after every class are great, although I would still like a face to face report with the teacher every now and then.

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Cluey is perfectly convenient without compromising on quality.

The tutors have been engaging making the learning fun! Both my kids love their tutors and their engaging way to teach the competent. They check in with the kids to make sure they are providing help they need and help them with new content. The platform is easy to use and the kids love tailoring their responses to their style! Have also been helpful when their are technical issues or session changes required.

Louise D.
Louise D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great help

My child has been enjoying tutoring with Cluey. The only downsides are that while they are learning the Aussie curriculum, it’s not the same as the current topic at school.

tanyagoldberg
tanyagoldbergSydney, NSW

Convenient and positive coaching

The video learning portal is surprisingly effective and engaging for our 8yr old. We didn’t like the first teacher we were matched with but Cluey were responsive to our feedback and rematches us with a far more suitable teacher our daughter really likes.