Cluey Learning

Cluey Learning (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material
Rds
Rds Hunter Region, NSW

Well run service

Very well organised and structured tutoring program. Excellent online interface makes it easy to review lessons, change your schedule and go over content. Would recommend for all self motivated learners

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good start

We have been happy with our start with new tutor. It’s pretty pricey but looks like it will be money well spent. Quickly established a good working rapport and got down to identifying gaps abd needs.

santosh
santoshPerth, WA

Overall Experience is good , Need better coordination between the members, great learning experience .

Tutor are empathetic and well knowledge about how to navigate with the student.
Attractive part is home work and weekly review .
They also provide video link for review and that helps us to gauge the progress.

amaya
amayaNorth Queensland, QLD

Cluey tutoring extremely helpful!

Cluey provided me with excellent chemistry tutoring for over 2 years in years 11 and 12. I had excellent tutors the majority of the time, except on one occasion, when I did not, however, Cluey contacted me to apologize and organised a new tutor for me straight away as they record all of the tutoring sessions. All of the tutors covered appropriate content and syllabus that was required in my course, and as a result, I was able to achieve extremely high marks in Chemistry. I would highly recommend it

Saviour of my English marks

Cluey has helped when school failed

I am a nurse and was on duty during coronavirus school lockdown- my daughter went to school. Sadly, the kids at school during this time basically were barely babysat. I ended up giving cluey a go. The small groups help my daughter. I honestly wish I started her long ago. The tutor makes time for each child. Practice questions are given after each session. The only downside is I use a Mac and sometimes we have trouble connecting . Also would be nice if it was accessible on an iPad.

Renee
ReneeSydney, NSW

Just what we needed

My daughter struggles to learn in class. The one on one tutoring once a week has improved her maths out of sight. The website is easy to use and a blessing that it is online. If school was one on one like this kids would learn so much more and faster. My daughter has really clicked with her tutor and looks forward to her session.

Very professional and East to use forum

Jan
JanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cluey is amazing

Cluey is very good for every age group. They have every subject and I am very happy with it. If you are looking for a tutor for your child then cluey is you best friend. However before enrolling I would recommend considering the tutor student communication as my child cannot directly communicate with their tutor which means they have to wait until the next session or email the support cluey so that they can send the email to the tutor. But other then that everyone is very nice and friend.

Find out how Cluey Learning compares to other Education & Training Services

Very good option for tutoring

I have found Cluey Learning to be an excellent tutoring option for my 2 daughters - one primary school and one high school age. The tutors are professional, friendly and knowledgeable; the content of the sessions covers the NSW syllabus; the sessions are tailored to the child's needs; and the ability to change the timing of sessions when necessary is quick and easy. This is the style of tutoring that suits someone wanting extra support for their child's learning, not someone wanting to push their child to stratospheric levels of academic achievement. I highly recommend Cluey.

Cecilia
CeciliaVictoria

My son tried different learning school and he love Cluey with their small group.

Cluey is more focused on their individual need and level. He make progress with mathematics and English. Teacher is good and patient. I will recommend my friend to join Cluey.

Crystal
CrystalSydney, NSW

cluey experience

Since i joined cluey learning I've had a lot of help to improve in my essay writing, it has helped me a lot. i feel confident in many areas that i previously struggled with. I strongly recommend cluey learning because its convenient to be able to study online during this pandemic.

Vicky T
Vicky TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Kids are loving it, and I can rest my mind

My daughter is being extended and my shy son is helped along. The tutor builds rapport with him quickly. We like that we can view the sessions again if we need to review some concepts.

Xenia
XeniaVictoria

Tutoring for Cluey is so rewarding!

As an English tutor for Cluey, its online platform provides interactive content and tools to make teaching and learning easier. They match the Australian and state curriculums and can be adjusted to suit the student's learning style. The lessons centre around the student's goals with the tutor and student working together to help improve their skills and confidence. I absolutely recommend Cluey Learning as it's a great tutoring company that helps students realise their potential and the value of what they are learning.

Lin
Lin

Virtually excellent!

My son attends tutorial online, live, in the comfort of his bedroom. His tutor works on his weaknesses which he would soon learn to overcome. A pity no after-session practices.

Cluey Learning
Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Antoinette
AntoinetteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Innovative platform and tailored tutoring

Cluey online tutoring has helped my son to re-engage with Maths and English after a period of missing school. The tutors are respectful, patient and supportive and have helped him to be more confident in his abilities. The sessions start with setting of goals and ends with a review from tutor and student. The one-on-one face-to-face session format in the comfort of our home have been a godsend.

Lindi
LindiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Well worth giving it a try

I wasn't sure about online tutoring as my child has significant dyslexia. We thought we'd try it as it is convenient. My child really enjoys his tutoring and the organisation itself is extremely professional.