Cluey Learning

See the Best Education & Training Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cluey Learning

• Teaching Staff
  • Learning Material

Highly recommended

The tutors at Cluey create a positive, respectful learning environment and are very patient and encouraging with my daughter. My daughter looks forward to her tutoring and likes the interactive whiteboard.

Allison B.
Allison B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So good and worth it.

My kids enjoy the learning even in subjects they hate. My son hates English and they are working on his love of the subject as it is used over all subjects

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Excellent tutor and all round Cluey support

My daughter has grown in confidence with her HSC Advanced Maths with a competent and flexible Cluey online tutor. He was able to help her gain confidence in specific topics she was finding challenging.

Very helpful

Initially I wanted an in person tutor, but we found the online sessions were great and very helpful. Now we are in home learning so we are very comfortable with the set up.

Teresa
TeresaSydney, NSW

Maths just got so exciting!

Tutor shared excellent strategies on Maths problem solving and is very motivating. She’s a natural with her use of friendly and positive language, while continuously presenting new challenges to work on.

ANDREW
ANDREWSydney, NSW

Very happy with cluey

Daughter is struggling with year 3 maths I turned to cluey for help and now the daughter has more confidence in herself and I can see her understanding of maths greatly improving.

Jacinta
JacintaGippsland, VIC

Love cluey and so do my boys

I have found Cluey to be a fantastic experience for my twin 8 year old boys. I'm amazed at how engaged they are and our 2 teachers are fabulous. Not cheap but absolutely worth every cent.

Krysten
KrystenHobart, TAS

I wish we started sooner

Review collected in partnership with Cluey Learning

Has built my son's confidence in learning.

My son has learnt more in 3 sessions of Cluey maths than he has in a full year of maths. I thankfully watch his confidence increase every session he attends.

Find out how Cluey Learning compares to other Education & Training Services

Excellent educational support for young people

We have found the Cluey tutoring service to be very thorough and supportive for our 11 year old child. The attention to detail and follow up system has been second to none. Our child feels heard and supported and able to share her views and direct her own learning. The lessons are detailed and directly related to where she is on her learning journey.

Jodi
JodiLaunceston, TAS

So convenient and productive

The lessons are very rewarding and full of learning opportunities. The tutor we have is very patient, understanding and most of all engaging. My sons confidence has grown and he is keen for each lesson and has asked to have them more often!

Lynda
LyndaVictoria

Such a positive experience

My Son has gained confidence and improved his grades. It has been a very positive choice for our year 11 son studying chemistry. It is fabulous because the tutor knows the curriculum and is able to work at ease with what is being or about to be covered, topic wise, in class.

Okiemute A.
Okiemute A.Sydney, NSW

Convenient

Cluey has provided us with a convenient way for our year 4 son to build confidence in Maths and English. His tutors are so patient and understanding and reports are received almost immediately his session ends.

We love Cluey!

We are extremely satisfied with the matching of the tutor’s teaching style and practice with our daughter and her learning needs. Each session I ask my daughter how the session went and every time she responds positively- I learned so much, it was very helpful, my tutor just gets me etc... at this stage we can’t be happier!

Michael McLean
Michael McLeanDoreen

Cluey has helped our daughter so much!

We are blessed with a wonderful tutor who is so good with our daughter. Janine is super encouraging and we have seen improvement after just 4 weeks. Our daughter looks forward to her weekly sessions. We receive weekly progress reports. Thank you Cluey your support and communication is fantastic.

Amazing
Amazingasked

I need help with teaching and the curriculum, which as a mother I am finding it extremely difficult to understand. We are educated parents but have no clue how acara works. Can someone help me with my queries? I would like to first lay a strong foundation and know the curriculum well before my daughter proceed with the learning part. Can you please please advise me?

San

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi San,

The curriculum is definitely a lot of work to understand. While the Australian Curriculum is applicable across the country for students in Years F–10, with subtle variations in each state and territory, the state and territory curricula for Years 11 and 12 are quite different.

I can see you're in Sydney - you can learn more about the NSW version of the curriculum here: https://educationstandards.nsw.edu.au/wps/portal/nesa/k-10/understanding-the-curriculum/curriculum-syllabuses-NSW

There is also a helpful guide for parents from ACARA here: https://www.australiancurriculum.edu.au/media/6517/the_australian_curriculum_an_overview_for_parents.pdf

Thanks,
Cluey

Fiona
Fionaasked

My daughter has missed a lot of school for health reasons & it has very noticeably left many gaps in her learning. As much as the teachers try to help & send work home, her confidence is at an all time low. She is in her last year of school & is struggling with Maths & English. Two core subjects. Is it too much to expect a tutor to be able to "pick up the pieces" sufficiently so she passes this most important year?

Duncan J.Cluey Learning

Hi Fiona,

No it's not too much to expect a tutor to pick up the pieces and help her improve confidence in both subjects.

We would recommend private, 1-to-1 sessions where she can work through concepts at her own speed. This will allow her to move ahead at the areas she's excelling at whilst giving any parts she is struggling with the focus + attention that is required. Our tutors are patient, friendly and can adapt and personalise how they teach based on the student.

We would love to discuss how we can help so please give one of our Learning Advisors a quick call on 1300 182 000 and we'll let you know pricing + answer any other questions you have.

Thanks,