CMYK Colour Online

CMYK Colour Online (page 3 of 9)

4.5

Carl

CarlCanberra

Reliable service and unbeatable prices without compromising on quality

I've used CMYK online many years for different types of printing products, like brochures and stickers CMYK always offers the best prices and great printing quality. Responses from sales and art team is always quicker than I expected, never had a complaint over the years. Now CMYK online is our first choice for any printing products.

Allie

AllieLavender Bay

Makes printing an absolute breeze

We use CMYK Online to print all of our business collateral and the process is always easy to navigate. There have been times where we have had issues with our artwork, and they always guide us through a process of how to fix it to make sure we get the best print possible. The prints we receive are always of high quality and prices that make them a superior choice.

Having a process of ordering that is super simple, a team that is helpful, and affordable prices - we highly recommend CMYK Online.

Mike F

Mike FNew South Wales

Great printing service

I've been using CMYK Colour Online for many years now and would highly recommended them to anyone. They consistently provide lightning fast delivery on most orders and their pricing is quite reasonable.

Justin James

Justin James

CMYK are the "Go to" Printers

We have been using 4 trade printers from across Australia for our outsourced specialty printing, but CMYK Online are fast becoming our 'Go To'. Customer service both pre-job and post-job is always quick, efficient and positive. Print quality is always A1 as expected and delivery times generally are inside the appointed time.

Sue H

Sue HDarwin

Great quality and customer service

As a creative agency, it is important to have a reliable partner when it comes to print products. We have been working with CMYK a few years now and their products are of good quality with fair pricing and excellent customer service. Overall a great company to deal with.

Nathan

NathanMelbourne e

Quick, easy and amazing print quality

We have been using CMYK for the past 12 months and their price, service and quality of print is the best we've come across. Thank you CMYK Online for your amazing service and product.

KateW

KateWSydney

Well above average

We have been using Cmykonline for many years now and the quality and pricing of there printing services is incredible.

Many times, due to the nature of our work we require priority service, which they always meet their deadlines, but unfortunately sometimes the courier companies do not.

Nicky

NickySydney

What an amazing printing company.

What amazing service we had from CMYK.
I had trouble with my file, they helped me explaining how to fix it, ordered it and had it in TWO DAYS.
In all my years printing this was the best experience ever. Their prices are also amazing.

Highly recommend.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Complicated to say the least

I was unable to speak to any staff member, and being a graphic designer for the last 28 years, and did a trade in the printing industry, this process to have some stickers printed was exhausting. I downloaded the template files created artwork in Illustrator, and then told it was to close to a internal bleed line??? 5mm bleed?? and then another 3 mm bleed?? My artwork was correct according to the template.

On another note - [name removed] has the worse customer service skills. Just replies without and answer??

Barry

BarryAdelaide

Awesome job awesome products

I received my order of A3 & A6 posters and flyers
They are perfect in every way . Great quality and colours delivered in amazing turn around time . And of course the cost is very cheap .

guymorganartist

guymorganartistSydney, NSW

Excellent all round!

I received the 500 DL double-sided invitations today! They look great. CMYK Colour Online's service, quality and speed of turnaround are terrific. And great value for money! The price was half that of the local high street instant printer and the order was at my front door in 48 hours. Well done, guymorganartist

December 18th 2019 Update: Excellent quality and speedy service

I ordered a 40 page saddle stitched book with 350gsm laminated cover. The quality of the print and finishing is excellent and the service was absolutely on time. Well done!

My memoirs

The assistace and advice I received to produce my memoirs "The life of a Bridgeman"could not have been better and the end result was above expectation. Even the reproduction of the poor quality of old photographs was great.
I am 87 and my book is a family legacy. A popular Coffee Table book.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Great service. Great product.

The poster I asked to be printed turned out exceptionally well and the service team helped me along the way to send the right format and size. Overall a great company to deal with.

whitsey

whitseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just difficult to deal with - no part of the process was easy

I have a few printers I use day in day out but had a specific requirement that they couldn't fulfill which as it turns out, CMYK Colour Online could.

Just a poor experience all around. Misquoting, making assumptions without confirmation, not disclosing all information, quoting "including delivery" and then charging for delivery... Just an unpleasant experience all round.

You just need to read their responses to the reviews on this site to know everything... Every response is "We're right, you're wrong"... They are not very accommodating and their attitude here shows it

Reliable Printers

I have been thrilled with the printing that CMYK has done for me - top quality product, fast delivery and very helpful with any questions I have had Highly recommend them.

Great printing service

CMYK Colour Online is a fantastic company, I am using their printing service for our marketing materials in the last 3 years. Never looked back. They have unbeatable prices, the quality is great and have great customer service too. Yes, they don't have a phone number, but they NEVER failed to respond to my enquiries. If I could ask for one change only... Please please please make the 2019 calendar template to start with Monday :D Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Jazz Rossi

Jazz RossiBrisbane

Amazing customer service

We truly enjoyed working with CMYK. They provided incredible customer service, and were always quick to respond to our email enquiries. Plus, the quality of their stickers is fantastic.

There is no doubt that we will be using CMYK again in the future, and we would highly recommend anyone reading this to do business with them.

Love your work

I've used CMYK a number of times for different types of printing products. CMYK offers great quality printing and the service is excellent. We wouldnt hesitate to recommend CMYK for any printing needs.

Russ L

Russ LMelbourne

Amazing service and top quality support.

Have been using CMYK for many years, and the team there go above and beyond to help me with my printing needs. They are prompt and no job is to big or to small. The quality has always been beyond my expectations, and delivery times have been spot on. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Keep up the good work guys :)

Chris

ChrisMelbourne

GREAT SERVICE AND TURNAROUND TIMES

Have been using CMYK for all our printing needs. Easy, quick and great quality. Very responsive to questions and nothing seems too difficult. They are quick to clarify anything that doesnt seem quite right with our submitted documents to ensure they get it right!
Highly recommend