CMYK Colour Online

CMYK Colour Online (page 4 of 8)

Listing monitored by CMYK Colour Online

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness
Russ L
Russ LMelbourne

Amazing service and top quality support.

Have been using CMYK for many years, and the team there go above and beyond to help me with my printing needs. They are prompt and no job is to big or to small. The quality has always been beyond my expectations, and delivery times have been spot on. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Keep up the good work guys :)

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

GREAT SERVICE AND TURNAROUND TIMES

Have been using CMYK for all our printing needs. Easy, quick and great quality. Very responsive to questions and nothing seems too difficult. They are quick to clarify anything that doesnt seem quite right with our submitted documents to ensure they get it right!
Highly recommend

Anchar
AncharPerth, WA

Professional, competitive and Prompt

I used CMYK for the first time recently to have stickers printed. I had a lot of questions (being a first time user) and David responded promptly each time. The stickers were of high quality and as advertised. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Very Poor Service From CMYK

Hello, we placed an order with cmyk over 2 weeks ago and still waiting we have been told lies. We also have emailed them to get a telephone number and was no. We also was sent an email saying delivery is on its way more lies then we got a tracking number stating star track is delivering our job we contacted star track with the number and was told no such parcel is consigned to that case number so buyer beware.

poor service
poor service
CMYKCMYK Colour Online

How silly, you got the con note number wrong and you blame us this is FACT, Also Fact is you outsource your printing, no way we would ever accept another printing orderr from such a dishonest company.

LeahB
LeahBBrisbane

OMG.. CMYK smached it out of the park again.

I've used CMYK for years for my company, and today I was reminded why. I had a rush job as we're off to a trade show in the US next week and we realised we were a few hundred flyers short. CMYK were amazing. We uploaded and approved our artwork yesterday morning and it was just delivered! Literally less than 24 hours later! There is no way that didn't happen as a result of them making it a concious choice to smash it out for us, with our time frames in mind. We're grateful and impressed. Additionally, the print quality is great and we're really happy with the end result. AND, for an incredible price. I just can't speak highly enough of the product and service CMYK provide.

James AM
James AMPenrith

Completed Order... brilliant

First order with CMYK, but in no way disappointed. Simple and straightforward ordering process; helpful easy check of artwork available, and turnaround time was exceptional. Colours were true to submitted artwork and all round quality was excellent. Efficient delivery system and competitive pricing were bonuses. Thank you CMYK for being here... in Australia.

Rebecca
RebeccaMelbourne

Desktop Calendars

We used CMYK online for a large run of desktop calendars and found the print quality fantastic and the company very easy to deal with. The only down side is not having a contact phone number, but email response times were fairly good. Will definitely use again.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Great product, prompt service, recommended

I've used CMYK printing for a range of jobs large and small for several years. I've found them to be a great service across the board - prompt quoting, prompt order fulfillment and a high quality product (whether flyers or brochures or booklets etc...). It's refreshing to have an option in our backyard (Australia) that is able to do fairly large runs in a short period of time.

Rose
RoseSydney, NSW

Fast, efficient and great quality!

Thank you CMYK for handling our order so close to Christmas! No only did you deliver our order earlier than the expected date, the print quality and finish was truly amazing. I have recommended your business to many of our clients as you truly went above and beyond and provided a wonderful and hassle free experience.

Great System & Always Helpful

I've been using this service for around 12 months now to help me with all jobs that require a tight turnaround without sacrificing quality. The website and workflow makes it easy and the team have always done their best to deliver on time, and even faster in some cases, with great communication.

Shan
ShanBowral

Great system and service

I started using these guys about 12 months ago, I can rate them highly enough, I have never had a problem with prints or delivery times it is an excelant system and not worth having a printer my self, we run approximately 9000 A4 copy’s a month through them and will continue, thanks so much for the fantastic service you makes it so easy.
Regards
Shannon

Jamie B
Jamie BMelbourne

Great prices, Wonderful service

We use CMYK Colour online for all our printing. The prices are great and competitive. Orders are always responded to quickly and easily delivered all over Australia which is what my company needs. I highly recommend them.

October 9th 2018 Update: Excellent service

With an extremely user friendly website our company uses CMYK Online for all our printing needs. Always delivers on time with great prices and fantastic quality printing. Very highly recommended!

Halimah HalsePerth

Fridge magnets peeling apart

Purchased 1000 business fridge magnets. They started peeling apart within 2 weeks. The ones still in the box have small faults on the edges of the plastic separating from the magnet but once taken out the peeling gets worse.
I sent pictures to CMYK and was told that after they have examined the pictures they wondered if I'd peeled them back myself. Of course I didn't because I want to give them to potential customers.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

We disagree with your comments above, we will evaluate the magnets when they are received.

John M.
John M.Melbourne

Cheaper. Faster. Better.

WOW. Great service from start to end.
Starts with a cheap quote. Then you get great and prompt email follow-up.
And then a couple of days later, the print turns up.

Easy and VERY Competitive Pricing

I have been using CMYK for some years now. I find their website to be extremely easy to use and the service prompt. Their pricing is excellent for the quality they produce and I would recommend them to anyone!

Cinta
Cinta

Consistently great work, easy ordering system

I've been using CMYK Online for many years - great product, timely delivery and good prices. The online system is easy to navigate and email response to any query has always been prompt. Highly recommend.

GREAT QUALITY , GREAT SERVICE

Product is excellent
Customer service is excellent
We use them for all of our promotional needs
We have a real estate business. Look no further. CMYK Online is highly recommended

HGINorth Sydney

High quality, Durable, Unbeatable Prices.

In the different places I've worked, I've always used CMYK as a one stop shop for all printing . The Pull Up Banners and Custom sized cards we recently had made for a Forum are of the highest quality and are very durable. They go above and beyond in their customer service and turn around times are great!

HGI

Thank you for your amazing customer service and giving us a hand with the bleed! We'll be in touch closer to the end of the year for more printing!

One stop shop - for all your printing needs

Quick response to all your email enquiries, above and beyond customer service for those times you need expert advice and meeting your printing deadlines... all at quality prices! Thanks for all you do for us :)

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Outstanding quality, LOW price and fantastic turn around times

We have been using CMYK for a couple of years to get colour product training guides printed. Print quality and price are outstanding. I can't print on our own printer for anywhere near the price these guys can get them done fully bound and delivered to our training locations. Value for money is A++.
100% recommend this company for your printing needs. I've read some of the negative reviews and it looks to me like most of them are from people who are unorganised and/or dont provide print ready files. If you know what you are doing you will save big bucks with CMYK.

GELG
GELGSydney

Outstanding quality and service

I have been using CMYK Online for over 3 years and am always impressed with the service they provide. They go above and beyond to meet my tight deadlines and the quality of their printing is always spot on. I highly recommend CMYK - give them a go, you won't be disappointed!

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Excellent, cost effective business printing solutions

We have been using CMYK for over three years for all of our company's printing needs and I can't recommend the service highly enough.

Ultra sharp pricing, great turnaround times, excellent customer service.

You'd be silly to use another printer. I haven't come across a printer that can come close to the pricing and quality CMYK offers. To any business owner or person who needs cheap and reliable printing - use these guys!

Ren
RenMelbourne

Quality and quick turnaround

We recently had a clients business cards printed, choosing the VELVET Laminated both sides + Spot UV on the front. The quality was fantastic and out client is very happy with her new business cards.
Highly recommend this product.
Happy Customer

Al.
Al.Melbourne

Prints for framing - artwork fixed

I had some prints for framing made for a friend's birthday.
Supplied the artwork as jpegs only and they fixed it all for me.
Very efficient and easy to contact.
Would highly recommend.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Thanks for you kind words. We are absolutely thrilled that you have been happy with our printing and pre-press services and we look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Regards from the team at:

Adam
AdamPerth

What a great print job!!!!

I ordered A4 Flyers. My artwork was passable but for a small fee they made it perfect!! The resulting final print job was awesome. Highly recommend CMYK for my next job.