91% · 23221 · 8%

Immedia creative studio
Immedia creative studioHunter Region, NSW

Great Service as Always!

CMYK Online has always provided us with great service and excellent turn around times for all our printing needs! The online ordering system is easy to use and we never have a problem with it! Show reply
Alpe O.
Alpe O.Sydney, NSW

Lisa
LisaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Always good quality, quick turnaround and great price

I have been using CMYK Online for years now and they are my go-to printer. Being able to immediately see the pricing is great when a client needs a quote in a hurry. The quality is always great and the range of items generally fulfils all my clients requirements. They are quick to resolve any issues and I have never had a problem with it all being over email. I highly recommend them. Show reply
ARMEDIA PUBLISHING
ARMEDIA PUBLISHING2 posts

Good, efficient, champagne printing at beer prices

CMYK Online is a good trade printer, excellent print quality and good prices, fast turnaround. The interface is easy to use and it's usually set and forget. It's also good to check printing prices immediately - usually with others, I have to wait for hours or days for quotes, but CMYK is instant. Highly recommend CMYK. Show reply
Sheree
ShereeSouth East Queensland, QLD

We've tried others, but always come back to CMYK

We've been using CMYK for many years and while I have tried other suppliers I always go back to CMYK. Their pricing is competitive, product output has always been quality and lead times are consistent. On top of this, their sales and customer service is friendly and efficient. On the rare occasion there is an issue from their end, they admit it and fix it. If it's our end, CMYK sometimes waiver the "fix it" fees, which as a customer, we are always grateful for. Would highly recommend. Show reply
Merridy I.
Merridy I.

Always great

CMYK always provide great service- fast, good quality and have a wonderful team to help if needed.

I would absolutely recommend CMYK to anyone who has printing needs, large or small. Show reply

Lisa
LisaSouthern and Hills, SA6 posts

Supatramp Geelong
Supatramp GeelongSouthwest, VIC

Fantastic

The products were exceptional and arrived really quickly. I found the staff really responsive and helpful when I needed assistance fixing my artwork. I highly recommend and would use again! Show reply
Bec
BecPerth, WA2 posts

Frustrating & Complicated!

No phone number to speak with staff! Frustrating! No help in sorting out issues, only to say...the terms said this, so it's the customers fault! Trying to sort out issues solely over email, Complicated! Sorry I would not recommend you guys at all
Marion Clark
Marion ClarkAU5 posts

Finding CMYK was a dream come true!

The support, advice and kindness from the staff when I was organising the printing of my husband's book was phenomenal - perfect, in fact. The books arrived yesterday and the quality exceeds all our expectations. We are for ever grateful and happily recommend this company. Heartfelt thanks! Owen and Marion Clark. Surrey Hills, Victoria, Australia. Show reply
Barry L
Barry LSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Excellent all the way

Really high quality printing and delivery faster than expected. They even tidied up a small issue free of charge. Great packaging and delivery service left in a safe place. Will use again for sure! Show reply
M. Bailey
M. Bailey

Super fast as promised!

I was in need of some urgent printing and CMYK delivered.
Great quality printing and in a super fast time frame.
I will be back as I have a re-brand that is nearing completion. Show reply
EntertainmentConsult
EntertainmentConsult

Great service, quality and price

I've been using CMYK Online for 3 years now and they're service, quality and prices are fantastic. I actually don't get quotes from any other printers anymore because I know CMYK have the best prices. I would highly recommend them.

Carl
CarlCanberra2 posts

Reliable service and unbeatable prices without compromising on quality

I've used CMYK online many years for different types of printing products, like brochures and stickers CMYK always offers the best prices and great printing quality. Responses from sales and art team is always quicker than I expected, never had a complaint over the years. Now CMYK online is our first choice for any printing products.

Allie
AllieLavender Bay

Makes printing an absolute breeze

We use CMYK Online to print all of our business collateral and the process is always easy to navigate. There have been times where we have had issues with our artwork, and they always guide us through a process of how to fix it to make sure we get the best print possible. The prints we receive are always of high quality and prices that make them a superior choice.

Having a process of ordering that is super simple, a team that is helpful, and affordable prices - we highly recommend CMYK Online.

Mike F
Mike FNew South Wales4 posts

Great printing service

I've been using CMYK Colour Online for many years now and would highly recommended them to anyone. They consistently provide lightning fast delivery on most orders and their pricing is quite reasonable.

Justin James
Justin James2 posts

CMYK are the "Go to" Printers

We have been using 4 trade printers from across Australia for our outsourced specialty printing, but CMYK Online are fast becoming our 'Go To'. Customer service both pre-job and post-job is always quick, efficient and positive. Print quality is always A1 as expected and delivery times generally are inside the appointed time.

Sue H
Sue HDarwin

Great quality and customer service

As a creative agency, it is important to have a reliable partner when it comes to print products. We have been working with CMYK a few years now and their products are of good quality with fair pricing and excellent customer service. Overall a great company to deal with.

Nathan
NathanMelbourne e3 posts

Quick, easy and amazing print quality

We have been using CMYK for the past 12 months and their price, service and quality of print is the best we've come across. Thank you CMYK Online for your amazing service and product.

KateW
KateWSydney

Well above average

We have been using Cmykonline for many years now and the quality and pricing of there printing services is incredible.

Many times, due to the nature of our work we require priority service, which they always meet their deadlines, but unfortunately sometimes the courier companies do not.

Nicky
NickySydney

What an amazing printing company

What amazing service we had from CMYK.

I had trouble with my file, they helped me explaining how to fix it, ordered it and had it in TWO DAYS.

In all my years printing this was the best experience ever. Their prices are also amazing.

Highly recommend.

Nichole
Nichole

Complicated to say the least

I was unable to speak to any staff member, and being a graphic designer for the last 28 years, and did a trade in the printing industry, this process to have some stickers printed was exhausting. I downloaded the template files created artwork in Illustrator, and then told it was to close to a internal bleed line??? 5mm bleed?? and then another 3 mm bleed?? My artwork was correct according to the template.

On another note - [name removed] has the worse customer service skills. Just replies without and answer??

Barry
BarryAdelaide

Awesome job awesome products

I received my order of A3 & A6 posters and flyers

They are perfect in every way . Great quality and colours delivered in amazing turn around time . And of course the cost is very cheap .

guymorganartist
guymorganartistSydney, NSW

Excellent all round!

I received the 500 DL double-sided invitations today! They look great. CMYK Colour Online's service, quality and speed of turnaround are terrific. And great value for money! The price was half that of the local high street instant printer and the order was at my front door in 48 hours. Well done, guymorganartist

December 18th 2019 Update: Excellent quality and speedy service

I ordered a 40 page saddle stitched book with 350gsm laminated cover. The quality of the print and finishing is excellent and the service was absolutely on time. Well done! Show reply

Charles
Charles

My memoirs

The assistace and advice I received to produce my memoirs "The life of a Bridgeman"could not have been better and the end result was above expectation. Even the reproduction of the poor quality of old photographs was great.

I am 87 and my book is a family legacy. A popular Coffee Table book.

Dirk
Dirk

Great service. Great product

The poster I asked to be printed turned out exceptionally well and the service team helped me along the way to send the right format and size. Overall a great company to deal with.

whitsey
whitseyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Just difficult to deal with - no part of the process was easy

I have a few printers I use day in day out but had a specific requirement that they couldn't fulfill which as it turns out, CMYK Colour Online could.

Just a poor experience all around. Misquoting, making assumptions without confirmation, not disclosing all information, quoting "including delivery" and then charging for delivery... Just an unpleasant experience all round.

You just need to read their responses to the reviews on this site to know everything... Every response is "We're right, you're wrong"... They are not very accommodating and their attitude here shows it

Gaynor88
Gaynor88AU

Reliable Printers

I have been thrilled with the printing that CMYK has done for me - top quality product, fast delivery and very helpful with any questions I have had Highly recommend them.

Henrietta
Henrietta

Great printing service

CMYK Colour Online is a fantastic company, I am using their printing service for our marketing materials in the last 3 years. Never looked back. They have unbeatable prices, the quality is great and have great customer service too. Yes, they don't have a phone number, but they NEVER failed to respond to my enquiries. If I could ask for one change only... Please please please make the 2019 calendar template to start with Monday :D Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Jazz Rossi
Jazz RossiBrisbane

Amazing customer service

We truly enjoyed working with CMYK. They provided incredible customer service, and were always quick to respond to our email enquiries. Plus, the quality of their stickers is fantastic.

There is no doubt that we will be using CMYK again in the future, and we would highly recommend anyone reading this to do business with them.

Luke W.
Luke W.2 posts

Love your work

I've used CMYK a number of times for different types of printing products. CMYK offers great quality printing and the service is excellent. We wouldnt hesitate to recommend CMYK for any printing needs.

Russ L
Russ LMelbourne

Amazing service and top quality support

Have been using CMYK for many years, and the team there go above and beyond to help me with my printing needs. They are prompt and no job is to big or to small. The quality has always been beyond my expectations, and delivery times have been spot on. Would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Keep up the good work guys :)

Chris
ChrisMelbourne

GREAT SERVICE AND TURNAROUND TIMES

Have been using CMYK for all our printing needs. Easy, quick and great quality. Very responsive to questions and nothing seems too difficult. They are quick to clarify anything that doesnt seem quite right with our submitted documents to ensure they get it right!

Highly recommend

Anchar
AncharPerth, WA2 posts

Professional, competitive and Prompt

I used CMYK for the first time recently to have stickers printed. I had a lot of questions (being a first time user) and David responded promptly each time. The stickers were of high quality and as advertised. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

poor service
poor service2 posts

Very Poor Service From CMYK

Hello, we placed an order with cmyk over 2 weeks ago and still waiting we have been told lies. We also have emailed them to get a telephone number and was no. We also was sent an email saying delivery is on its way more lies then we got a tracking number stating star track is delivering our job we contacted star track with the number and was told no such parcel is consigned to that case number so buyer beware.

LeahB
LeahBBrisbane2 posts

OMG.. CMYK smached it out of the park again

I've used CMYK for years for my company, and today I was reminded why. I had a rush job as we're off to a trade show in the US next week and we realised we were a few hundred flyers short. CMYK were amazing. We uploaded and approved our artwork yesterday morning and it was just delivered! Literally less than 24 hours later! There is no way that didn't happen as a result of them making it a concious choice to smash it out for us, with our time frames in mind. We're grateful and impressed. Additionally, the print quality is great and we're really happy with the end result. AND, for an incredible price. I just can't speak highly enough of the product and service CMYK provide.

James AM
James AMPenrith

Completed Order... brilliant

First order with CMYK, but in no way disappointed. Simple and straightforward ordering process; helpful easy check of artwork available, and turnaround time was exceptional. Colours were true to submitted artwork and all round quality was excellent. Efficient delivery system and competitive pricing were bonuses. Thank you CMYK for being here... in Australia.

Rebecca
RebeccaMelbourne

Desktop Calendars

We used CMYK online for a large run of desktop calendars and found the print quality fantastic and the company very easy to deal with. The only down side is not having a contact phone number, but email response times were fairly good. Will definitely use again.

Michael
Michael

Great product, prompt service, recommended

I've used CMYK printing for a range of jobs large and small for several years. I've found them to be a great service across the board - prompt quoting, prompt order fulfillment and a high quality product (whether flyers or brochures or booklets etc...). It's refreshing to have an option in our backyard (Australia) that is able to do fairly large runs in a short period of time.

Rose
RoseSydney, NSW2 posts

Fast, efficient and great quality!

Thank you CMYK for handling our order so close to Christmas! No only did you deliver our order earlier than the expected date, the print quality and finish was truly amazing. I have recommended your business to many of our clients as you truly went above and beyond and provided a wonderful and hassle free experience.