91% · 22921 · 8%

Halimah Halse
Halimah HalsePerth3 posts

Fridge magnets peeling apart

Purchased 1000 business fridge magnets. They started peeling apart within 2 weeks. The ones still in the box have small faults on the edges of the plastic separating from the magnet but once taken out the peeling gets worse.

I sent pictures to CMYK and was told that after they have examined the pictures they wondered if I'd peeled them back myself. Of course I didn't because I want to give them to potential customers.

John M.
John M.Melbourne3 posts

Cheaper. Faster. Better

WOW. Great service from start to end.

Starts with a cheap quote. Then you get great and prompt email follow-up.

And then a couple of days later, the print turns up.

Erica J
Erica J

Easy and VERY Competitive Pricing

I have been using CMYK for some years now. I find their website to be extremely easy to use and the service prompt. Their pricing is excellent for the quality they produce and I would recommend them to anyone!

Cinta
Cinta3 posts

Consistently great work, easy ordering system

I've been using CMYK Online for many years - great product, timely delivery and good prices. The online system is easy to navigate and email response to any query has always been prompt. Highly recommend.

Helen amani
Helen amani

GREAT QUALITY , GREAT SERVICE

Product is excellent

Customer service is excellent

We use them for all of our promotional needs

We have a real estate business. Look no further. CMYK Online is highly recommended

HGI
HGINorth Sydney2 posts

High quality, Durable, Unbeatable Prices

In the different places I've worked, I've always used CMYK as a one stop shop for all printing . The Pull Up Banners and Custom sized cards we recently had made for a Forum are of the highest quality and are very durable. They go above and beyond in their customer service and turn around times are great!

Show 2 replies

Kat
Kat

One stop shop - for all your printing needs

Quick response to all your email enquiries, above and beyond customer service for those times you need expert advice and meeting your printing deadlines... all at quality prices! Thanks for all you do for us :)

Matt W
Matt W

Outstanding quality, LOW price and fantastic turn around times

We have been using CMYK for a couple of years to get colour product training guides printed. Print quality and price are outstanding. I can't print on our own printer for anywhere near the price these guys can get them done fully bound and delivered to our training locations. Value for money is A++.

100% recommend this company for your printing needs. I've read some of the negative reviews and it looks to me like most of them are from people who are unorganised and/or dont provide print ready files. If you know what you are doing you will save big bucks with CMYK.

GELG
GELGSydney

Outstanding quality and service

I have been using CMYK Online for over 3 years and am always impressed with the service they provide. They go above and beyond to meet my tight deadlines and the quality of their printing is always spot on. I highly recommend CMYK - give them a go, you won't be disappointed!

Ben
Ben

Excellent, cost effective business printing solutions

We have been using CMYK for over three years for all of our company's printing needs and I can't recommend the service highly enough.

Ultra sharp pricing, great turnaround times, excellent customer service.

You'd be silly to use another printer. I haven't come across a printer that can come close to the pricing and quality CMYK offers. To any business owner or person who needs cheap and reliable printing - use these guys!

Ren
RenMelbourne

Quality and quick turnaround

We recently had a clients business cards printed, choosing the VELVET Laminated both sides + Spot UV on the front. The quality was fantastic and out client is very happy with her new business cards.

Highly recommend this product.

Happy Customer

Al.
Al.Melbourne

Prints for framing - artwork fixed

I had some prints for framing made for a friend's birthday.

Supplied the artwork as jpegs only and they fixed it all for me.

Very efficient and easy to contact.

Would highly recommend.

Adam
AdamPerth

What a great print job!!!!

I ordered A4 Flyers. My artwork was passable but for a small fee they made it perfect!! The resulting final print job was awesome. Highly recommend CMYK for my next job.

Pedro
Pedro2 posts

Happy CYMK customers

We recently had some photos printed for my mother's 90th birthday, they dated back to 1927. The quality was excellent and the service outstanding. I would highly recommend printing from CYMK.

mootsie
mootsieMelbourne, Victoria6 posts
Courtney
CourtneyPerth

Good, consistent service

We have moved a lot of our printing to CMYK, as they provide excellent price and hassle free service. We have used them for flyers, stickers and booklets. I recommend them highly for whatever printing you may need.

Vince
Vince3 posts

Poor print quality

These guys are budget, Its true you get what you pay for. Have ordered many a4 books from them with high res images and the printing has been substandard on the last few orders. There customer service and answres are very blunt and short and they really arn't interested in helping customers very much. I will be changing print suppliers as a result of my last 2 jobs with them.

Kylie
KylieMelbourne

Excellent Service and Products

Time after time CMYK Colour Online deliver an excellent product that is of high quality. We have used their services to print a variety of different types of products, and each time we find the process simple and receive our order very quickly. Although they are an online service they are prompt with answering queries and providing assistance when needed. I would highly recommend using CMYK Colour Online.

Noam
NoamMelbourne

Excellent Service, Quality Product

Once again great service and quality products from CMYK. We have been using CMYK repeatedly and recommend them to other business owners looking for peace of mind for their printing.

DT Design
DT DesignVictoria4 posts

Perfect Every Time!

I have been using CMYK online for several years and find them to be a great no fuss supplier with reliable service great quality and very competitive pricing. Highly recommended.

Col B
Col B

Great, fast service - with a terrific product to match

I've used CMYK a number of times and have never been disappointed by their fast turnaround and excellent printing! Queries are always met extremely quickly and efficiently - would definitely recommend!

Rowan
Rowan

Always Reliable & Cost Effective

We have been using CMYK for a number of years now. The company has always been reliable and provided high quality products at affordable prices. We would most definitely recommend CMYK Online! :)

Medstock Australia

kara
kara

Rudest Company I Have Ever Had To Deal With

Submitted a simple request and was rudely responded to. The company obviously has no idea how to provide even the slightest assistance in customer service. I will quite happily take my business elsewhere.

Cathy
CathyMuttama

Needed printing quickly!!

Living in a rural area it is difficult to travel to major towns. I needed a heap of banners, pull up banner, business cards and DL cards - dealing with CMYK was soo easy and professional and the finished products - perfect!! I'll be back...

Kerryn
Kerryn2 posts

Incredible result with custom printed magnets

Could not be happier with the result and prompt delivery! The colours are brilliant, and exactly as set out in the proofs. Really professional result. Would most definitely recommend and use again.

Brownie
Brownie2 posts

Easy, quick ,top quality

Very happy with the service. Best brochures and a great price. It`s easy to do it all online without having to visit a shop. Will use CMYK again, no doubt.

Ross
Ross

CMYK delivered quality product as promised

Printed postcards quality was excellent. Delivery was very quick. Very helpful and cost effective. Only quibbles are CMYK is bit inflexible on delivery. I would at least like the option to use Australia Post or other pick up option. And it would be handy to have samples of Australia Post addressing guidelines on site for printing that is destined for posting, or just advice that a particular print job doesn't leave the right clear areas. I know, caveat emptor, but there might be some easy way to do it.

Jess
Jess

Fantastic service and great Thank you cards

We have used CMYK twice now and are extremely happy with the service they provide. Nothing was too hard for them, from the paper selection to font!! I highly recommend their service. It was fast, efficient and they were easy to communicate with. Will definitely use them again :)

Louise Z
Louise ZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Quality products and super efficient service

Photographic calendars superbly printed, actually the best calendars I have ordered to date.

Quick communications, all questions answered in a timely manner.

Amazingly fast turnover.

I certainly look forward to doing business again.....

Show 3 replies

Quentin
Quentin2 posts

Quality print and quality service

Last week I printed some A4 portfolios with CMYK Colour Online. The quality is fantastic, the prints are clean. Not only is the end product a success, but the service was also superb. I send in the wrong size, the wrong number of pages, the wrong margins... but they were patient, we worked on my project together & we finished with a great print, within my difficult deadline.

I recommend them 100% and I will be using their services again.

Simeon
SimeonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Brilliant Quality and extra fast delivery

I have been using CMYK for all my printing needs over the last three years and been more than happy with the quality of their work. I am impressed by the ease of ordering and re-ordering online and if I have a question to ask, then I ask online too.

I seem to always leave it til last minute, before running out, I email them my order and it usually arrives to me within a day or two.

Don't go anywhere else for your printing needs, CMYK is better and more professional than you'll get elsewhere

Ron G
Ron G

Another fine Job you've got me into

Have done business with CMYK for years. Recently had another (Letterheads) job done, and as usual A1.

Design team helped me with new layout. Sure it costs to have their input, but at end of the day: always worth it.

Happy as usual, and Thanks Guys.

lookingforquality
lookingforquality

kate
kate2 posts

Perfect quality with fast turnaround delivered

CMYK did great jobs ! Flawless print quality, impressive custom options, and an easy ordering process combine ! A huge thank you for the quick turnaround but not compromising on quality!

FillonD
FillonDMelbourne

Efficient, easy and good quality

I ordered my business cards through CMYK Colour Online. I opted for the 90 x 55mm - MATT Artboard, Double Sided, Full Colour 350gsm option. I found the website was easy to use, response times prompt, quick delivery the quality of the product was excellent.

Darryn
Darryn

Business cards done perfect

I used CMYK to print my business cards.

They did an excellent job and were great at communicating with me through the process.

I would definitely use them again for my next printing requirements.

josh
josh2 posts

Poor quality of service and poor printing quality

Ordered some invoice books, paid $58 for a proof, these require large margins around the edges making my invoices right in the middle of the page with huge margins. Cancelled my order because it looked rubbish!

Still had to pay $58 fee for a proof and $19 admin fee.

Should have read the reviews before I signed up with them!

Remi
Remi

Excellent printing company!

I've used CMYK online already couple times for some A4 sized 4+4, 170gsm flyers. All orders I received were in excellent condition, packed well and delivered on time! I am very satisfied and CMYK Online certainly will be using in the near future!

Mark
Mark

Fantastic! Great service, great product, on-time delivery - perfect!

I used CMYK online for 4 large quantity print jobs for some A5 sized 150gsm flyers. The online ordering system was easy to use, the responses were super quick, proofs were supplied in record time and all orders I received were in excellent condition, packed well and delivered on time! Very satisfied and CMYK Online certainly will be my 'go to' printer in the future!

Alana
AlanaSydney

High Quality 250GSM Matt Laminated Brochures

I am very happy with the price, quality finish and speed of delivery of our 250GSM Matt Laminated Brochures. We will be ordering more brochures with this finish in the future. The service on custom jobs is fantastic, the CMYK team responds very quickly.