CMYK Colour Online

CMYK Colour Online (page 5 of 9)

4.5

Ren

RenMelbourne

Quality and quick turnaround

We recently had a clients business cards printed, choosing the VELVET Laminated both sides + Spot UV on the front. The quality was fantastic and out client is very happy with her new business cards.
Highly recommend this product.
Happy Customer

Al.

Al.Melbourne

Prints for framing - artwork fixed

I had some prints for framing made for a friend's birthday.
Supplied the artwork as jpegs only and they fixed it all for me.
Very efficient and easy to contact.
Would highly recommend.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Thanks for you kind words. We are absolutely thrilled that you have been happy with our printing and pre-press services and we look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Adam

AdamPerth

What a great print job!!!!

I ordered A4 Flyers. My artwork was passable but for a small fee they made it perfect!! The resulting final print job was awesome. Highly recommend CMYK for my next job.

Happy CYMK customers

We recently had some photos printed for my mother's 90th birthday, they dated back to 1927. The quality was excellent and the service outstanding. I would highly recommend printing from CYMK.

mootsieMelbourne, Victoria

Rude & Unhelpful - DO NOT USE THEM

Good, consistent service

We have moved a lot of our printing to CMYK, as they provide excellent price and hassle free service. We have used them for flyers, stickers and booklets. I recommend them highly for whatever printing you may need.

Poor print quality

These guys are budget, Its true you get what you pay for. Have ordered many a4 books from them with high res images and the printing has been substandard on the last few orders. There customer service and answres are very blunt and short and they really arn't interested in helping customers very much. I will be changing print suppliers as a result of my last 2 jobs with them.

Vince

This is an outright lie to try and cover your self. I am a professional photography and graphic design company, Never had an issue with artwork. The whole process was handled badly. Your other reviews reflect this and the service is terrible.

Kylie

KylieMelbourne

Excellent Service and Products

Time after time CMYK Colour Online deliver an excellent product that is of high quality. We have used their services to print a variety of different types of products, and each time we find the process simple and receive our order very quickly. Although they are an online service they are prompt with answering queries and providing assistance when needed. I would highly recommend using CMYK Colour Online.

Noam

NoamMelbourne

Excellent Service, Quality Product.

Once again great service and quality products from CMYK. We have been using CMYK repeatedly and recommend them to other business owners looking for peace of mind for their printing.

DT Design

DT DesignVictoria

Perfect Every Time!

I have been using CMYK online for several years and find them to be a great no fuss supplier with reliable service great quality and very competitive pricing. Highly recommended.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Great, fast service - with a terrific product to match.

I've used CMYK a number of times and have never been disappointed by their fast turnaround and excellent printing! Queries are always met extremely quickly and efficiently - would definitely recommend!

Always Reliable & Cost Effective

We have been using CMYK for a number of years now. The company has always been reliable and provided high quality products at affordable prices. We would most definitely recommend CMYK Online! :)
Medstock Australia

Rudest Company I Have Ever Had To Deal With

Submitted a simple request and was rudely responded to. The company obviously has no idea how to provide even the slightest assistance in customer service. I will quite happily take my business elsewhere.

Cathy

CathyMuttama

Needed printing quickly!!

Living in a rural area it is difficult to travel to major towns. I needed a heap of banners, pull up banner, business cards and DL cards - dealing with CMYK was soo easy and professional and the finished products - perfect!! I'll be back...

Kerryn

Kerryn

Incredible result with custom printed magnets.

Could not be happier with the result and prompt delivery! The colours are brilliant, and exactly as set out in the proofs. Really professional result. Would most definitely recommend and use again.

Easy, quick ,top quality

Very happy with the service. Best brochures and a great price. It`s easy to do it all online without having to visit a shop. Will use CMYK again, no doubt.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are thrilled that you were happy with our printing. We look forward to being of service to you again soon.

CMYK Colour Online.

CMYK delivered quality product as promised

Printed postcards quality was excellent. Delivery was very quick. Very helpful and cost effective. Only quibbles are CMYK is bit inflexible on delivery. I would at least like the option to use Australia Post or other pick up option. And it would be handy to have samples of Australia Post addressing guidelines on site for printing that is destined for posting, or just advice that a particular print job doesn't leave the right clear areas. I know, caveat emptor, but there might be some easy way to do it.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Fantastic service and great Thank you cards

We have used CMYK twice now and are extremely happy with the service they provide. Nothing was too hard for them, from the paper selection to font!! I highly recommend their service. It was fast, efficient and they were easy to communicate with. Will definitely use them again :)

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Quality products and super efficient service

Photographic calendars superbly printed, actually the best calendars I have ordered to date.
Quick communications, all questions answered in a timely manner.
Amazingly fast turnover.
I certainly look forward to doing business again.....

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Thanks for you kind words. We are absolutely thrilled that you are happy with your calendars and our online services and we look forward to being of service to you again soon.

Louise Z
Louise Z
CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Quality print and quality service.

Last week I printed some A4 portfolios with CMYK Colour Online. The quality is fantastic, the prints are clean. Not only is the end product a success, but the service was also superb. I send in the wrong size, the wrong number of pages, the wrong margins... but they were patient, we worked on my project together & we finished with a great print, within my difficult deadline.

I recommend them 100% and I will be using their services again.

CMYKCMYK Colour Online

Thanks for you kind words. We are so happy that you are pleased with your portfolios and our online services and we look forward to being of service to you again soon.