91% · 23021 · 8%

Alana
AlanaSydney

High Quality 250GSM Matt Laminated Brochures

I am very happy with the price, quality finish and speed of delivery of our 250GSM Matt Laminated Brochures. We will be ordering more brochures with this finish in the future. The service on custom jobs is fantastic, the CMYK team responds very quickly.

Po Po
Po PoCanberra3 posts

Excellent quality and turn around time

The Business Cards I ordered were printed exactly as I specified. Ordered them 6pm Thursday, received the email proof 9am Friday, Cards at my door 7:30am the following Friday. The Spot UV looks great.

COMPANY STATIONERY

Print quality and delivery was excellent. The main colour of the company logo is orange, which can be a hard colour to get right...CMYK achieved an amazing result. Happy Customer!

Matthew L
Matthew L
Jarrod
Jarrod

A1 poster prints

Prints were excellent quality. Great color and sharp as a tack. Very happy. I would recommend these printers for poster printing. The quality of the paper stock was great also.

Eddie
EddieSydney2 posts

Quality is poor and not as described

Business cards look very cheap and expensive for what you pay for. Have seen better from Vistaprint for 5th of the price. Board is not 'premium' as described and colour was uneven and blotchy. Avoid.

Damien
DamienRussell Lea

Fantastic and prompt service

My experience with CMYK Colour Online has been completely positive.

From the moment I sent my order off to the delivery this company has been very helpful and... I actually can't flaw them. My business cards look EXACTLY how I made them to look.

I am very happy and I will with out a doubt use them again.

JBL
JBL

Lovely Work, Quick Turnaround And Very Helpful Staff

I have used CMYK a number of times and have always been very happy with their work. With early orders I had a few issues with on the online submission (caused by myself, the bank and pressures of tight deadlines) - at every stage the pre-press team were helpful, courteous and did everything they could to make things happen successfully!

My latest orders came back much quicker than expected and the results were beautiful. Thank you CMYK!

Chris K
Chris KCheltenham

Online process can be a bit daunting but the end result was sensational

This was my first time ordering what was a complex brochure. I found the online process a bit daunting at first but Steph was very helpful.Once I understood their requirements Steph was quick to action my requests.

Love my new brochure!

It took less than 1 week from initial order to my brochures arriving in time for my next exhibition. Will use CMYK online again.

Regards,

Chris

Gear Campus

Edward
Edward

What a great print job, fast and so well priced

Another great print job by CMYK. It's an absolute pleasure dealing with them. I totally mucked up the artwork for the printing, they found all my errors (so many of them), and fixed them for a mere $19 in total!

In the past my graphic designer would have charged me over $100.

What a fantastic service, they have all my business from now on.

L. Harper
L. Harper

My go to printer & recommendation to all!

I use CMYK Colour Online for all my printing needs for my clients. They offer a large range of options and now have great finishes like the spot UV on business cards. If I have any questions or am unsure about anything a lovely team member will quickly respond and help anyway they can. I find this online system personal and easy to use with great low prices!

Lola
Lola

So Many Choices - so easy to order

Wow, glad I found these guys, there are so many printing options and choices, I was totally spoilt for options.

Received the printing order, quickly and what amazing quality.

Would not hesitate to use this low cost amazing service, perfect if you know exactly what you want, as there are so many great options.

Kim
Kim

Great service, quick turnaround

We recently used CMYK to print our once a year catalog. The result was great and an massive improvement on our past catalog's. Pricing was excellent as well and turnaround was super quick

Tony Phillips
Tony PhillipsBrisbane3 posts
Brenda A.
Brenda A.2 posts

Pure Magic

The CMYK Team are superb. The quality of their work and service is faultless. I cannot conceive how they can produce such quality products in so short time-frames … while maintaining their exceptionally competitive prices. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

Fiona fr Canberra
Fiona fr CanberraCanberra

Professional & On Time!

Thanks to all CMYK team for a fantastic job!

I will definitely recommend to anyone who is looking for a reliable and efficient printer!

I am very happy with the business cards and will continue to print more items with your company!

Steph
StephMelbourne

Excellent quality and quick turnaround!

I've been using CMYK for the last few years and the quality is fantastic! I'm always surprised how quickly my order is processed and will definitely continue to use them for my future printing.

Peta
Peta

Quick, easy and consistent

We love using CMYK as they're quick and easy to order online, with great templates and instructions for artwork preparation as well. We also like that the colours and printing are consistent every time which is very important when branding!

Paul
Paul

Impeccable Service & Quality

Recently I ordered and received a variety of printed goods and was extremely impressed with the service and quality of the product.s Highly recommended and will definately use CMYK again for all my printing needs.

Nerida
NeridaHobart2 posts

Archer
ArcherMelbourne

Fast turn around and exceptional quality

I had some wire bound text books printed (2 part volume) and was delighted with the quality of the printing and feel of the books. Seamless checkout procedure and fast turnaround. Thanks guys.

Cindie
Cindie

Great service and excellent pricing

Been using these guys for a few years now both for work and personal orders. I spend quite a lot of $$$ with them on magazine/catalogue printing, business cards, flyers and occasional odd jobs. Never had an issue with customer service, print quality, delivery time which are all always excellent. Love the simple ordering process.

Pablo
Pablo

Ana
AnaMelbourne

Excellent quality printing, It was the best!

My husband used to work in a printing company. We know about quality job printing and it was really the best. I designed the job myself in Photoshop and the colors were exactly what I wanted. I recommend to ask CMYK to check your file for printing as I did it. Thanks very much for great job.

grace
grace

Tammy
TammyCairns4 posts

Fabulous!

As a print broker, I searched in desperation for a new supplier as my current ones were tardy, expensive and difficult. CMYK online were fantastic - ease of ordering, quick turnaround and I'm extremely happy with the quality. CMYK onlines pricing was 1/3 of my current trade price I was receiving - so I'm elated. I will definitely be recommending them to others in my trade.

Barry
BarryLondon

Very good service. My flyers and posters were really good quality, delivered fast and reasonably priced. I would certainly recommend to anyone needing some printing done in a hurry. Excellent

John R
John R6 posts

Excellent quality and speedy service

Great service and quality. Quick turnaround and well packaged. Could ask for no better online service. Pages cut in half for our little brochures without being asked. Helpful staff. Highly recommended.

Ken H
Ken H

High quality & very affordable printing

For the second time I am very pleased with the high quality printing and prompt service I received from CMYK-Online. I recommend your service to everyone who needs good printing.

Marc
MarcFrankston

Great first impressions

Just recieved our first CMYK order and I have to admit being impressed. As an ex-print industry worker I was skeptical of online only service. Happy to see quality work.

Julie
JuliePort Melbourne2 posts

Great job and super fast delivery!

We have placed several jobs with the team at CMYK online and the quality of printing has been fantastic. We were a little bit hesitant to go with them at first as we had always dealt with the same printer and had never used an online service like this. I must say we are very glad we decided to use them and we will be using them for all our printing needs from now on.

Tully
TullyAdelaide

Excellent Service - Highly Recommend

Look no further if you need a job well done. Entire process was seamless. Templates and instructions are supplied and very easy to follow. The printing result was even better than expected and I received delivery in record time.

Sarah
Sarah2 posts

Great job on a tight timeframe!

A big thank you to the team at CMYK Online. I ordered a large amount of custom pads for an important event on a tight timeframe at a busy time of year. We received them even sooner than hoped which was awesome and the price was also very competitive. I will definitely use CMYK Online again and can recommend them from personal experience.

Eradicate
EradicateNewcastle, NSW

Very Happy Customer

I have placed several orders through CMYK online and the products and service has been flawless. I was so impressed with the orders that I had placed, not only with the quality of the product and the simple ordering process, but the response time from staff for enquiries and the product delivery times. Its great to know that I have a reliable provider for my print needs, and I will ensure that anyone I know that may require your services is aware also. Thanks!

TNT explosive printz
TNT explosive printz

Excellent products and turnaround times!

We have been dealing with CMYK online for about six years now and their products are excellent in quality, turnaround time is absolutely unbelievable and value for money is brilliant!

MicL
MicL

Brillant Printing Results

I had my Calendars and Business Cards made with CMYK Colour Online. I found the design to be so easy to do. Every step with CMYK was very easy and Email communication, micvery quick. I found CMYK to be very good price wise and when the Calendars arrived I was amazed how beautiful they looked. The printing was excellent and I highly reccomend CMYK Colour Online.

Courtney
Courtney
Jack
Jack2 posts

Perfect System And Accurate Time Frame

Very good system and dispatch on time. Nice services and with great prices. Will use CMYKONLINE again!! Proof is quick and accurate too indeed.

Noam
NoamMelbourne

Excellent Experience & Delivery

Thank you - received my order as expected. The online ordering process & instructions were straight forward. Look forward to dealing with your company again and will happily recommend to others.

May 7th 2017 Update: Excellent Service - Again.

Placed yet another order with CMYK and once again received it on time and at a very competitive price. Would highly recommend them and will of course be back again.

Deborah
Deborah

Love CMYK!

The best online printer that I have every used!

Quick, reliable, reasonably priced, quick turn around, Fantastic service.