91% · 22921 · 8%

Nathan Buzza
Nathan Buzza

Great Service

I just wanted to pass on my appreciation and thanks for expediting the Alcidion Order. We have a tradeshow next week and we left our printing to the last minute and it was great that you could come through on this. Thank you - the team at Alcidion.

Unsilent Majority
Unsilent MajorityGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Revenue Raising

No customer service whatsoever. It is like communicating with an AI. They charge you for any extras whenever they can and do not see the benefit in keeping long term customers.

CMYK Colour Online   DM
Janelle
Janelle2 posts

Amazing Product and Service

Absolutely loved using CMYK for our printing as it is super great quality and fast delivery! Great customer service as well.

James T
James TSydney

The one online printer I can rely on!

Great quality, fast turn-around and all for a great price. Never had any problems with their service and they are always quick to respond to any quotes or queries. A+++

Julie M
Julie M

Brilliant service and great printing

I wasn't sure about using an online service for printing, but the prices were so good we decided to send a small job and see what the service was like. Faultless! We've used CMYK for several jobs already and have recommended them to other businesses.

Craig T
Craig T

Superb job!

Our sports club wanted to produce a high quality yearbook of team reports - at a very reasonable price. We were exceptionally pleased with the product we got from CMYK - and the service provided through the process. As a first time user, it all worked really well for us. Highly recommended!!

Keith Abraham
Keith AbrahamCanberra

Fantastic. hats off to CMYK!

I needed an urgent 8 page brochure printed and basically took a risk by sending it to CMYK. I was pleasantly surprised by their speed and quality of service. My brochures were delivered within 48 hours of placing the order and I am way out in Canberra. These are my new go to guys for printing. I would highly recommend their services.

Marcus Middleton
Marcus Middletonmelbourne

Quality printing 5 stars

I asked to have 250 cricket flyers printed in a short time frame. This was done wishing 48 hours and the quality of the printing was exceptional and would recomend this service to anyone needing prints etc

Will
Will

Wedding Invites: Great Service, Fast and Top Quality

I ordered the printing of my wedding invites through CMYK and am very impressed with the finished product. CMYK provided prompt communication and gave excellent advice helping me to choose a high quality paper stock to achieve the professional look I wanted. Competitively priced too, happy to recommend.

Caroline
CarolineMelbourne

Great service, on time delivery

After using few times CMYK services and compared them to other companies in the industry I can certainly recommend them.

The artwork I supplied was executed and printed exactly as requested (no slight colour change or bad cropping like it happened with others). The customer service is efficient (email reply within a short time) and delivery of a good quality and on time.

Would contact them for any printing need in the future.

brislee