Coastline Removals Group

TreasureSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Proper Professional Removalist Outfit

AMD

AMD

Professional, friendly and careful.

The three man team arrived on time, and were clearly capable and experienced. They worked well together and particularly when moving my piano showed great care. The job was done perfectly and I highly recommend Reece and the team.

Rowan W.

Rowan W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service can highly recommend

Reece helped out at short notice as another Company bailed on me! Worked on a Sunday which they normally don't do. Got everything moved in a few hours, they were quick, helpful and careful.

Find out how Coastline Removals Group compares to other Furniture Removalists

Excellent service and friendly team

Reese and the team are the best removalists that I have ever used. They were helpful and worked hard and even helped me disassemble and reassemble some furniture. I would highly recommend them.

Vicki E

Vicki ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Removalist I've Used

Reece and his 2 assistants were efficient, careful and friendly. Pickup and drop off was done in a very short time, no breakages, no hassle, just helpful. Second time I've used Coastline Removals and wouldn't use anyone else. Highly recommended on small and large jobs. Thanks Reece!!

Michelle

MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Office Removal

Thanks Reese and The Team
Great job moving our office. Boys are polite , hard working and managed to transport all of our office goods with ease. I've used Coastline 4 times now, always happy with the move.

Shane M.

Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great all round service

I would definitely recommend Coastline for your next move. Reece and his team were on time and handled the whole move of our 3 bedroom house in a very professional manner. Great care was taken for all items and at the same time they worked to complete the job in a timeous manner.
Truck was also super clean.

Lana

LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Move

Coastline did a great move for us.
Good Team who were easy and responsive. It is worth mentioning that they had the cleanest, most organised truck! And when they finished, they cleaned inside their truck, ready for the next customer!
Every piece of furniture got special furniture blankets on them to protect the items.
The guys took care to manoeuvre heavy appliances down stairs and through tight doorways, without damage to doors and walls.
Would definitely use them again.

Glen M.

Glen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Spot on move

Moved a large (400 kg) theater organ from the Gold Coast to Brisbane. Very communicative and top job for a rather difficult item and on time. Very happy with your company.

Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would not use anyone else

Reece and his staff were professional, reliable and well priced. My settlements didn’t align so Coastline was able to pickup, store and deliver a week later. I wouldn’t use anyone else.

Spa relocated

We bought a 2nd hand spa and needed it moved to our place, we were knocked back by at least 6 removalists. Coastline said they would do the job, 2 intelligent young guys arrived with the spa at the time they said they would arrive and placed it carefully into position, thanks Reece.

S Bray

S BraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Pool and Piano Relocation

Reece relocated a pool table for us and a piano within our home. He was on time, professionally carried out the job and made sure the table was perfect for use before he left. We had a few hiccups (not on his end) and he was respectful and communicative to help us get our outcome.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Coastline Removals.

Excellent removalists!

We have used Coastline twice now and they are excellent. Reece is great to deal with and has a great team. They are reliable and professional and their pricing is reasonable. I would use anyone else.

Thanks Dallas

Thanks Dallas

Seamless Relocation

We relocated from a 5 bedroom house in Brisbane to a two bedroom unit at the Glod Coast, and required storage for a few days between residences. Reece made the whole process flow perfectly, with not one thing broken and absolutely no damage to any of our furniture or belongings. We have no hesitation in recommending Coastline Removals to anyone who wants a highly professional removalist, and a flexible and easy operator to work with. Well done Reece and Coastline Removals and Storage.

Liz O.

Liz O.South East Queensland, QLD

Relocating Pool Table

Contacted Reece and the team late Friday to move a pool table on Monday - they quoted in advance and arrived on time. Very professional service and wont hesitate in recommending the service to others or using them again if the need arises

Narelle

NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

The boys moved a spa for us. When they arrived here they moved it into place and made sure I was happy with where it was placed. Very happy with the service provided. Would be happily use them again.

Damon

DamonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect move

Very professional movers
On time and performed the move without any issues at all they even went the extra mile by providing a Ute to move plants
Very satisfied with their work and would definitely recommend them to anyone who requires their prized possessions moved with care

Kevin Osborn

Kevin Osborn

Perfect

The boys arrived on time and had everything packed in the truck within a relatively short period. Our furniture was stored in the truck overnight and unpacked the next morning. Once again they arrived when they said they would and the unpacking went just as smoothly. We are extremely happy with Coastline and would certainly recommend them.

Very Happy

Our's was a move from a four bed house into a three bed so involved storage in one bedroom and the garage. The move was over a short distance. The guys arrived on time and worked continuously until finished. The whole move went very well. Items I expected to have to dismantle for example storage racks were moved complete which made unpacking much easier. The guys were very professional throughout and nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommended.

Catherine

CatherineTweed Shire

Exceptional service!

I can't thank you enough, Reece, Deco and Lucas! You made the moving of my baby grand (antique) piano and my upright piano look like a breeze. What was particularly impressive was not only your team work but also the professional and caring way you handled the two pianos from the storage unit, within the very impressive truck, and up the 10 steps into my new home. Impeccable timing, exceptional service. I strongly recommend Coastline Removals and would call on them again! Greatly appreciated :)