Coastline Removals Group

Coastline Removals Group

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Coastline Removals Group? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Timeliness
Brent
BrentRichmond-Tweed, NSW

It's a good day to move

We were booked in for a move by another removers company unfortunately they ran into problems on the day of our move, They passed us on to Coastline who come to our aid in the short time we had.
They turned up on time and the boys were excellent... well presented nothing was a problem and very professional, all in all very happy with out move.

Seamless Transit

Nice, professional, friendly team made the move very seamless in a reasonably quick time frame. They handled the difficult parts very well and knew what they were doing. Highly recommended!

Treasure
TreasureSouth East Queensland, QLD

A Proper Professional Removalist Outfit

AMD
AMD

Professional, friendly and careful.

The three man team arrived on time, and were clearly capable and experienced. They worked well together and particularly when moving my piano showed great care. The job was done perfectly and I highly recommend Reece and the team.

Rowan W.
Rowan W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service can highly recommend

Reece helped out at short notice as another Company bailed on me! Worked on a Sunday which they normally don't do. Got everything moved in a few hours, they were quick, helpful and careful.

• Incentivised Review No

Excellent service and friendly team

Reese and the team are the best removalists that I have ever used. They were helpful and worked hard and even helped me disassemble and reassemble some furniture. I would highly recommend them.

Vicki E
Vicki ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Removalist I've Used

Reece and his 2 assistants were efficient, careful and friendly. Pickup and drop off was done in a very short time, no breakages, no hassle, just helpful. Second time I've used Coastline Removals and wouldn't use anyone else. Highly recommended on small and large jobs. Thanks Reece!!

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Office Removal

Thanks Reese and The Team
Great job moving our office. Boys are polite , hard working and managed to transport all of our office goods with ease. I've used Coastline 4 times now, always happy with the move.

Shane M.
Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Great all round service

I would definitely recommend Coastline for your next move. Reece and his team were on time and handled the whole move of our 3 bedroom house in a very professional manner. Great care was taken for all items and at the same time they worked to complete the job in a timeous manner.
Truck was also super clean.

Lana
LanaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Move

Coastline did a great move for us.
Good Team who were easy and responsive. It is worth mentioning that they had the cleanest, most organised truck! And when they finished, they cleaned inside their truck, ready for the next customer!
Every piece of furniture got special furniture blankets on them to protect the items.
The guys took care to manoeuvre heavy appliances down stairs and through tight doorways, without damage to doors and walls.
Would definitely use them again.

Glen M.
Glen M.South East Queensland, QLD

Spot on move

Moved a large (400 kg) theater organ from the Gold Coast to Brisbane. Very communicative and top job for a rather difficult item and on time. Very happy with your company.

Samantha
SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I would not use anyone else

Reece and his staff were professional, reliable and well priced. My settlements didn’t align so Coastline was able to pickup, store and deliver a week later. I wouldn’t use anyone else.

Spa relocated

We bought a 2nd hand spa and needed it moved to our place, we were knocked back by at least 6 removalists. Coastline said they would do the job, 2 intelligent young guys arrived with the spa at the time they said they would arrive and placed it carefully into position, thanks Reece.

S Bray
S BraySouth East Queensland, QLD

Pool and Piano Relocation

Reece relocated a pool table for us and a piano within our home. He was on time, professionally carried out the job and made sure the table was perfect for use before he left. We had a few hiccups (not on his end) and he was respectful and communicative to help us get our outcome.
I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Coastline Removals.

Excellent removalists!

We have used Coastline twice now and they are excellent. Reece is great to deal with and has a great team. They are reliable and professional and their pricing is reasonable. I would use anyone else.