Coca-Cola Coke Light

Coca-Cola Coke Light

4.0 from 1 review

See the Best Soft Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Good

Coke Light is the great tasting Coke without the sugar. Its really got the same flavour and is strong just like regular Coke, so I dont feel guilty when I drink this diet drink. I like to buy this one in a multipack because its much cheaper and even though Coke costs more than Pepsi, I dont mind paying extra for the great taste. I like to keep this in the fridge so that its nice and really cold and thats when it tastes the best! Overall, this is my favourite diet drink to have and I love to have it, but because I have heard that fizzy drinks are supposed to be bad for your teeth, I have cut down the amount I buy.
If you want a great tasting diet drink that really doesnt taste diety, then this is a great tasting drink to have. I can drink this one in the summer as well as in the wintertime too.
I have heard that you shouldnt drink diet drinks or fizzy drinks too often because they arent good for your health, especially for your stomach and for your teeth, so I try to cut down the number I have.

Can I buy Coke Light in Australia ? - I have just returned to Melbourne after living overseas for several years and I can't stand the flavour of Diet Coke