Coca-Cola Coke

Coca-Cola Coke (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Soft Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bring Lime Diet Coke back!

Having been a Lime Diet Coke drinker, I just wanted to express my disappointment with the new Ginger Lime Diet Coke. It lacks the lime flavor punch and the ginger fails to deliver the flavor most people would expect from a ginger beverage. Catchy title and flavor combine-but fails to deliver. I understand it is meant to be the replacement for the Lime Diet Coke. Ditch the Ginger- Lime and-- Bring back Lime Diet Coke!

New coke zero

I have tried two bottles of the new improved Coke Zero and I find the taste a complete disappointment. It reminds me of the new coke you tried several years ago which is worse than the current Diet Coke that I don’t drink and it has a after taste.
You have lost me as a customer!

Bring back Coke Zero

Coca Cola has made a big mistake, changing the recipe for Coke Zero. Everyone knows Coke Zero was the zero sugar alternative to coke. This new coke with zero sugar tastes terrible. I can’t and won’t drink it, therefore Coca Cola has lost a very (sad to admit) loyal consumer.

watery and flat

I can't believe Coke has done it again........this new stuff is undrinkable......I have been drinking coke for over 50 years and now I am going to have to find a new brand......The caffeine free diet coke which is what I drink is horrible........I had no idea they had changed the formula again........but googled after drinking a "new" can......i thought it was just an off batch........why mess up a good thing?

Cans explode, too thin can

I've had Five 12 Oz. cans explode when dropped over the last year. Can thickness has gotten way too thin. If you hit the can even slightly with a sharp object it will puncture it. Over the past year we've had several orders with leaking cans in the 12 packs.

I love coke but with them trying to save a fraction of a cent on a can has destroyed the product. Not worth the time cleaning up after them.

Nordic Mist by Coca Cola

I first tried this flavored water in NY. I was hooked!!! It is the best sparkling water I have Ever tasted!! I moved to Ohio, looked for it in the stores and no luck. So, I called Coca Cola and asked why they don't carry it here!. No help what so ever.

Lime coke....adding ginger will cause me to leave Coke

Why would Coke take a loved product...lime coke, and make it undrinkable! Adding ginger is awful. Unless they go back to the orginal, I will be going back to Pepsi.

They are falsely advertising the amounts of liquids in their products

Coke has gone flat

Last two 30 packs of coke cans I bought from different supermarkets were very disappointing with over 50% of the cans flat. Don't want to buy anymore just to end up pouring them down the sink. I am hoping coke does some quality control at their canning plant soon and realises there is a problem.

Haruchai

HaruchaiPerth, WA

Yuk! Rasberry Coke, It tastes like cough medicine.

I got a free raspberry coke and after one taste I threw it away, the fake raspberry tastes just like cough medicine to me.

Ooo

OooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Raspberry coca cola is awesome

Hated coke ginger,hated coke with coffee but love coca cola raspberry.Worth the two dollar gamble+hope its a permanent flavour.
Comes in 1.25 litre and mini cans.

Regular consumer

Regular consumerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coke is always flat

I’m no longer buying coke as every bottle I’ve bought from coles and woolies in last 18 months has been completely flat - all 1.25L and 2L bottles. No wonder sales are bad! Fix the problem please.

If you're starting a business go with Pepsis!!

If youre starting a business go with pepsis!!
All this company cares about is getting your money! Once they have your business they have the worse customer service I've ever seen! The representative will never call you back until you go to someone above him and complain, then instead of fixing the problems they make them worse! They want your money when your order is delivered bit if they owe you money it takes about 4 months! And then they still cant get your check right! I've already recruited 3 businesses not to go with coke and order from Pepsis! Pepsi has great customer service and representatives that will call you back within minutes if they don't answer when you call!
What a joke, that's coke!!!

Coca Cola Zero No Sugar - What were they thinking?

Plain and simple: I hate it bring back the Coke Zero!! I have a group of friends who also did not like it. Don't try fixing what already works!!

Coca Cola Zero Sugar- not an improvement

Seems flat. The flavor is good, but where did the fizz go? I liked the original Coke Zero better. If you fix that, I'll still love yoy! You have been my favorite soft drink!

Coca Cola Zero Taste

I have been an avid consumer of Coke Zero for years, and now the shelves are empty of it, apparently making way for the "new and improved" Coca Cola Zero Sugar. It should be called Coca Cola Zero Taste. OK, I'll try everything, once. If I don't like it, I won't buy it again. This new version, Coca Cola Zero, only tastes sweet, and does not have the flavor of Coke Zero. Why can't you just bring back Coke Zero, as it was?

Aaron

AaronPerth

VANILLA!!!!!!

I have been drinking Vanilla Coke forever and still to this day think it's the best tasting soda drink on the planet simples"

Coca-Cola no sugar tastes too flat and too sweet

Bring back Coke Zero. This Coca-Cola no sugar tastes like a regular bottle of coke that has been left in the fridge with the cap off for a couple of days. Why change a good thing when all were happy with Coke Zero?

Consistency? Flat

Why is Coke always flat lately? Over different stores at many locations I find it flat and lacking flavour. Can sometimes get a good drink but too regularly it's disappointing and certainly not the drink I remember.

coke no sugar is coke zero with a new name

all i need to say is it has the same artificial sweeteners that zero has...not to mention diet coke, also both have adverse effects and 1 is linked to cancer. Drink this stuff at your own risk..
Me personally i'm going back to regular coke and stevia coke..
Might live longer