Coca-Cola Coke

Coca-Cola Coke (page 2 of 5)

Alex

AlexNewburgh

Horrible customer service

I have never been treated so horribly by any vendor I have ever worked with. The incompetency is appalling and the way I was spoken to was incredible. I have never worked with people that have been so unprofessional in my entire career. Pepsi here I come....

Darien

Darien

Coke Zero gone - big mistake

I’ve drank Coke for 40 years. Had to go to a diet drink as I found out I was diabetic. Got into Coke Zero, perfect taste and easy transition. Now you get rid of it and replace with Coke no sugar. Yuck!!!
Congratulations you now lost another customer to Pepsi. I’d drink Pepsi max over this crap anyway!

What has happened to cocacola

Coca cola used to be one of my favourite drinks but for some reason it has a acidy after taste.

Flat

Here lately every time I get a coke 0 it taste flat.Needs to go back to do what they were doing

Diet Coke slim can

I have been drinking Diet Coke for about 15 years, but the new slim can taste is not the same as the regular can. It taste watered down, too much c02 and the citrus (lemon) is really noticeable. This cannot be the same recipe as the regular size can, if it is the science behind the slim can is wrong. Please don't stop selling the regular size cans because I will never purchase a slim can again.

Best Coke ever

I have always loved all coke products and of all of you`re different one's to cut calories and sugar you came up with a delicious one.It is Coca cola Zero Sugar. It is even better than Classic Coke.It doesn't compare with Diet Coke and the others.It is so delicious.or rather I should say the others do not compare at to Coke Zero Sugar. Thanks so much for a great product.

Optusisasham

OptusisashamSunshine coast

I used to be addicted

I drank a good 2L a day of this but came home one day and thought my daughter swapped my coke for Coke Zero or watered it down or something trying to be funny due to how much I drink. Nope. Turns out that no matter where I buy it now the formula has been changed to this unpalatable grossness. Yuck. What have you done!!? I went through pretty bad withdrawals because I was forced to stop drinking it but I guess in the long run they did me a favour. But damn. I hate Amatil for this

lb2017

lb2017Melbourne

COCA COLA always flat and no better than cordial

Have always purchased my COKE supplies from various sources and in various sizes - however now no matter where it comes from these days it is always flat and no better than adding cordial to water - what a shame !

Not sure what COCA COLA hope to achieve but I for one have had enough and won't be buying it any more.

Frank

FrankFranklinville

Un-stopable coke ads on Trivia Crack

I WILL NOT buy ANY Coke products EVER AGAIN. They thought they were smart by FORCING people to sit all the way through their ads on Trivia Crack, but I, for one, dont like BEING FORCED to sit through an ad. I'll be happy to watch a new one, but when I'm forced to watch one over and over, it's such a turn off that I take offence against the product. There are plenty of colas and they're all good enough.

Bring Lime Diet Coke back!

Having been a Lime Diet Coke drinker, I just wanted to express my disappointment with the new Ginger Lime Diet Coke. It lacks the lime flavor punch and the ginger fails to deliver the flavor most people would expect from a ginger beverage. Catchy title and flavor combine-but fails to deliver. I understand it is meant to be the replacement for the Lime Diet Coke. Ditch the Ginger- Lime and-- Bring back Lime Diet Coke!

New coke zero

I have tried two bottles of the new improved Coke Zero and I find the taste a complete disappointment. It reminds me of the new coke you tried several years ago which is worse than the current Diet Coke that I don’t drink and it has a after taste.
You have lost me as a customer!

Bring back Coke Zero

Coca Cola has made a big mistake, changing the recipe for Coke Zero. Everyone knows Coke Zero was the zero sugar alternative to coke. This new coke with zero sugar tastes terrible. I can’t and won’t drink it, therefore Coca Cola has lost a very (sad to admit) loyal consumer.

watery and flat

I can't believe Coke has done it again........this new stuff is undrinkable......I have been drinking coke for over 50 years and now I am going to have to find a new brand......The caffeine free diet coke which is what I drink is horrible........I had no idea they had changed the formula again........but googled after drinking a "new" can......i thought it was just an off batch........why mess up a good thing?

Cans explode, too thin can

I've had Five 12 Oz. cans explode when dropped over the last year. Can thickness has gotten way too thin. If you hit the can even slightly with a sharp object it will puncture it. Over the past year we've had several orders with leaking cans in the 12 packs.

I love coke but with them trying to save a fraction of a cent on a can has destroyed the product. Not worth the time cleaning up after them.

Nordic Mist by Coca Cola

I first tried this flavored water in NY. I was hooked!!! It is the best sparkling water I have Ever tasted!! I moved to Ohio, looked for it in the stores and no luck. So, I called Coca Cola and asked why they don't carry it here!. No help what so ever.

Lime coke....adding ginger will cause me to leave Coke

Why would Coke take a loved product...lime coke, and make it undrinkable! Adding ginger is awful. Unless they go back to the orginal, I will be going back to Pepsi.

They are falsely advertising the amounts of liquids in their products

Coke has gone flat

Last two 30 packs of coke cans I bought from different supermarkets were very disappointing with over 50% of the cans flat. Don't want to buy anymore just to end up pouring them down the sink. I am hoping coke does some quality control at their canning plant soon and realises there is a problem.

Haruchai

HaruchaiPerth, WA

Yuk! Rasberry Coke, It tastes like cough medicine.

I got a free raspberry coke and after one taste I threw it away, the fake raspberry tastes just like cough medicine to me.

Ooo

OooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Raspberry coca cola is awesome

Hated coke ginger,hated coke with coffee but love coca cola raspberry.Worth the two dollar gamble+hope its a permanent flavour.
Comes in 1.25 litre and mini cans.

Jonae

Jonaeasked

When will you make Coke with real can Sugar affordable?

Roze Mason

Roze Masonasked

Why did coke stop sending people out to the vendors in brevard county, Florida?.... Now I have to drive way out of my way to get a tall can of coke and the store I usually go to is a block away.... Coke has been stocking the store for almost ten years and just stopped out of the blue.....

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie Mac

you would need to ask Coca-Cola this question. This is a site where people review products and services and so no-one from Coke will see your question.

The Gold Drink

The Gold Drinkasked

I love coke. Can somebody please tell me why the coke at the bottom of a can tastes so horrible? The rest is good. Thanks

Snack King
Snack King

The coke at the bottom of the can is a mixture of coke and your spit. Try to be more careful as you drink the top half of your coke so that less of your spit goes in the can corrupting the taste of your final few sips.

krugerblake64
krugerblake64

NO that’s not it, when you finally get to the end you can expect that it’s been open a while, and that it’s a little flat, the reason the flatness is bad is because the carbonated bubbles kind of block out the sweetness of the coke, and obviously as the Coles goes flat those bubble will go away, leaving nothing you to be able to really taste the horrible sweetness and all the sugar that’s packed into it, it’s same with bottles, it’s also why I kind of prefer pepsi sometimes as it is not as sweet

Get an answer from our members and Coca-Cola representatives