Coca-Cola Coke

Coca-Cola Coke (page 3 of 5)

2.8

Haruchai

HaruchaiPerth, WA

Yuk! Rasberry Coke, It tastes like cough medicine.

I got a free raspberry coke and after one taste I threw it away, the fake raspberry tastes just like cough medicine to me.

Ooo

OooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Raspberry coca cola is awesome

Hated coke ginger,hated coke with coffee but love coca cola raspberry.Worth the two dollar gamble+hope its a permanent flavour.
Comes in 1.25 litre and mini cans.

Regular consumer

Regular consumerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Coke is always flat

I’m no longer buying coke as every bottle I’ve bought from coles and woolies in last 18 months has been completely flat - all 1.25L and 2L bottles. No wonder sales are bad! Fix the problem please.

Find out how Coca-Cola Coke compares to other Soft Drinks

If you're starting a business go with Pepsis!!

If youre starting a business go with pepsis!!
All this company cares about is getting your money! Once they have your business they have the worse customer service I've ever seen! The representative will never call you back until you go to someone above him and complain, then instead of fixing the problems they make them worse! They want your money when your order is delivered bit if they owe you money it takes about 4 months! And then they still cant get your check right! I've already recruited 3 businesses not to go with coke and order from Pepsis! Pepsi has great customer service and representatives that will call you back within minutes if they don't answer when you call!
What a joke, that's coke!!!

Coca Cola Zero No Sugar - What were they thinking?

Plain and simple: I hate it bring back the Coke Zero!! I have a group of friends who also did not like it. Don't try fixing what already works!!

Coca Cola Zero Sugar- not an improvement

Seems flat. The flavor is good, but where did the fizz go? I liked the original Coke Zero better. If you fix that, I'll still love yoy! You have been my favorite soft drink!

Coca Cola Zero Taste

I have been an avid consumer of Coke Zero for years, and now the shelves are empty of it, apparently making way for the "new and improved" Coca Cola Zero Sugar. It should be called Coca Cola Zero Taste. OK, I'll try everything, once. If I don't like it, I won't buy it again. This new version, Coca Cola Zero, only tastes sweet, and does not have the flavor of Coke Zero. Why can't you just bring back Coke Zero, as it was?

Aaron

AaronPerth

VANILLA!!!!!!

I have been drinking Vanilla Coke forever and still to this day think it's the best tasting soda drink on the planet simples"

Coca-Cola no sugar tastes too flat and too sweet

Bring back Coke Zero. This Coca-Cola no sugar tastes like a regular bottle of coke that has been left in the fridge with the cap off for a couple of days. Why change a good thing when all were happy with Coke Zero?

Consistency? Flat

Why is Coke always flat lately? Over different stores at many locations I find it flat and lacking flavour. Can sometimes get a good drink but too regularly it's disappointing and certainly not the drink I remember.

coke no sugar is coke zero with a new name

all i need to say is it has the same artificial sweeteners that zero has...not to mention diet coke, also both have adverse effects and 1 is linked to cancer. Drink this stuff at your own risk..
Me personally i'm going back to regular coke and stevia coke..
Might live longer

coca-cola no sugar- disgusting!

Recently I tried the "new" coca-cola no sugar which is intended to replace Coke Zero. It's awful, with that soapy aftertaste that many diet drinks have. We switched to Coke Zero and were so happy that it was not like many diet drinks in taste. Now, if Coca-Cola Amatil stays with Coca-Cola No Sugar, we'll switch to water. Coke has lost our support.

BM

BMWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

coca cola sucks

Manga

MangaLogan city

Obsessed

My partner is obsessed with coca-cola coke each weekly shop we do, we buy in bulk just so we don't run out, he can easily drink 4 litres a day he absolutely loves it. #1 soft drink in the world.

Sprite Cranberry

This new product is great. It is an adult flavor. Its tartness flavor reminds me of Pellagrino's sodas. The tartness transcends the sweet. It won't attract kids, so thank you to create such a sophisticated drink. Wow, I'll buy more. Thanks

Venice

VeniceSydney

Same old delicious taste

I love this cola. It is the same old taste that seems to perk me up especially on hot sunny days. I always have this in the fridge. If I feel hypoglycemic, I just chug a half coke and it is the fastest to up my blood sugar. Just don't drink too much as its sugar content is too high. I only drink half a can or settle for the less sweet Coke Zero.

Rude distributors

This drink is excellent and refreshing, however the distribution team could be more friendly while delivering the products to the stores.

This is the worst thing ever now

Coca Cola used to one of my favorite drinks but now it complete trash I swear each time I drink this I always regret it. I would rather drink Pepsi, 7up, and Sprite then this. Each time I drink this I swear and not being dramatic it hurts me I go through a Terrible pain in my chest and go away after 20min. Man I really hope they start making the old Coca Cola because this drink is a sorry excuse of soda.

thistle

thistle

Great taste and cleaning product

Not only does it quench my thirst, you wouldn't believe how great it is for cleaning purposes. Example..my stove top air filter which is covered in grease. I soaked it overnight with hot water and half a litre of coke. Straight away the grease lifted off floating to the surface..if you see it on special..grab some more for when your in the mood for spring Cleaning.

Coca-Cola is the best soft drink ever

Yes, the taste's changed a little over the years and it tastes better in glass bottles than cans and plastic bottles. But no matter how or when I consume it, it's incredible. I couldn't imagine a life without Coke!

No matter what, it's a lot better than Pepsi, which isn't really garbage either, but there's just something about Coca-Cola that makes it a lot better than Pepsi.

Jonae

Jonaeasked

When will you make Coke with real can Sugar affordable?

Roze Mason

Roze Masonasked

Why did coke stop sending people out to the vendors in brevard county, Florida?.... Now I have to drive way out of my way to get a tall can of coke and the store I usually go to is a block away.... Coke has been stocking the store for almost ten years and just stopped out of the blue.....

Sarzie Mac
Sarzie Mac

you would need to ask Coca-Cola this question. This is a site where people review products and services and so no-one from Coke will see your question.

The Gold Drink

The Gold Drinkasked

I love coke. Can somebody please tell me why the coke at the bottom of a can tastes so horrible? The rest is good. Thanks

Snack King
Snack King

The coke at the bottom of the can is a mixture of coke and your spit. Try to be more careful as you drink the top half of your coke so that less of your spit goes in the can corrupting the taste of your final few sips.

krugerblake64
krugerblake64

NO that’s not it, when you finally get to the end you can expect that it’s been open a while, and that it’s a little flat, the reason the flatness is bad is because the carbonated bubbles kind of block out the sweetness of the coke, and obviously as the Coles goes flat those bubble will go away, leaving nothing you to be able to really taste the horrible sweetness and all the sugar that’s packed into it, it’s same with bottles, it’s also why I kind of prefer pepsi sometimes as it is not as sweet