Coca-Cola Coke

Coca-Cola Coke (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Soft Drinks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Coca-Cola no sugar tastes too flat and too sweet

Bring back Coke Zero. This Coca-Cola no sugar tastes like a regular bottle of coke that has been left in the fridge with the cap off for a couple of days. Why change a good thing when all were happy with Coke Zero?

Consistency? Flat

Why is Coke always flat lately? Over different stores at many locations I find it flat and lacking flavour. Can sometimes get a good drink but too regularly it's disappointing and certainly not the drink I remember.

coke no sugar is coke zero with a new name

all i need to say is it has the same artificial sweeteners that zero has...not to mention diet coke, also both have adverse effects and 1 is linked to cancer. Drink this stuff at your own risk..
Me personally i'm going back to regular coke and stevia coke..
Might live longer

coca-cola no sugar- disgusting!

Recently I tried the "new" coca-cola no sugar which is intended to replace Coke Zero. It's awful, with that soapy aftertaste that many diet drinks have. We switched to Coke Zero and were so happy that it was not like many diet drinks in taste. Now, if Coca-Cola Amatil stays with Coca-Cola No Sugar, we'll switch to water. Coke has lost our support.

BM

BMBundaberg

coca cola sucks

Manga

MangaLogan city

Obsessed

My partner is obsessed with coca-cola coke each weekly shop we do, we buy in bulk just so we don't run out, he can easily drink 4 litres a day he absolutely loves it. #1 soft drink in the world.

Sprite Cranberry

This new product is great. It is an adult flavor. Its tartness flavor reminds me of Pellagrino's sodas. The tartness transcends the sweet. It won't attract kids, so thank you to create such a sophisticated drink. Wow, I'll buy more. Thanks

Venice

VeniceSydney

Same old delicious taste

I love this cola. It is the same old taste that seems to perk me up especially on hot sunny days. I always have this in the fridge. If I feel hypoglycemic, I just chug a half coke and it is the fastest to up my blood sugar. Just don't drink too much as its sugar content is too high. I only drink half a can or settle for the less sweet Coke Zero.

Rude distributors

This drink is excellent and refreshing, however the distribution team could be more friendly while delivering the products to the stores.

This is the worst thing ever now

Coca Cola used to one of my favorite drinks but now it complete trash I swear each time I drink this I always regret it. I would rather drink Pepsi, 7up, and Sprite then this. Each time I drink this I swear and not being dramatic it hurts me I go through a Terrible pain in my chest and go away after 20min. Man I really hope they start making the old Coca Cola because this drink is a sorry excuse of soda.

thistle

thistle

Great taste and cleaning product

Not only does it quench my thirst, you wouldn't believe how great it is for cleaning purposes. Example..my stove top air filter which is covered in grease. I soaked it overnight with hot water and half a litre of coke. Straight away the grease lifted off floating to the surface..if you see it on special..grab some more for when your in the mood for spring Cleaning.

Coca-Cola is the best soft drink ever

Yes, the taste's changed a little over the years and it tastes better in glass bottles than cans and plastic bottles. But no matter how or when I consume it, it's incredible. I couldn't imagine a life without Coke!

No matter what, it's a lot better than Pepsi, which isn't really garbage either, but there's just something about Coca-Cola that makes it a lot better than Pepsi.

mrstaylor

mrstaylorSydney

The quality has changed

I’ve always been a consumer of Coca Cola coke. For me, coke means only Coca cola – it’s definitely way better than Pepsi. But I find that the quality has changed over the years. I don’t know what it is but I can’t put my finger on it. The taste seems a little different. The packaging of Coke cans and bottles are amazing but the taste has changed and this has put me off from drinking coke for a while.

Olly

OllyMinsk

tasty but bad

Very tasty, nice. The composition of the product is not very good. Under the alternative I would choose a more healthy drink.

Crazy price for cola!

I used to be a huge fan of cola in my younger years and lately I've had a craving for the drink so a few weeks ago I had gone into one of the supermarkets to grab a bottle but as I came across the shelves I was shocked by the asking price for the product as for a 500ml bottle the price came to £1.25, which in my opinion is ludicrous! and I don't intend on paying that amount any time soon!

If you like blandness, this is the drink for you!

Veronica Viera

Veronica VieraSydney

Refreshing as Always

Coke is Coke. There's lots of food and drinks that give a sudden surge of sugar into the bloodstream but nothing beats Coca-Cola in quenching thirst and relieving the need for sugar in my body. On a hot day this is the ultimate comfort drink.

Joshmac

JoshmacBrisbane

Still Amazing

Can't go wrong with coke it goes well with everything. I avoid 2L bottles though, It goes flat very fast. 1.25L Bottles more practical. Coke seems to be on a special a lot more often then ever before. I never bought it much as Pepsi products were always much cheaper. I guess they came aware of Pepsi and their competitive pricing and the cola wars continue.

Be Careful

I love the taste of Coke, no complaint there. Wins over Pepsi, no contest for me.
However, a few months ago I bought a bottle and when I opened it up, there were about two dozen ants inside of it. The bottle was sealed, and I noticed them immediately after I opened it, so they didn't crawl in when I wasn't paying attention or anything like that. It hasn't happened since, and I don't know whether the Coca-Cola company is responsible or whoever bottles it, but I only buy my Coke from a machine now.

Raven
Raven

And by machine, I mean soda fountain, not a vending machine. Thought I'd clarify.

Ok taste

Has made it into its own artificial natural flavor product good tasting flavor and it lasts for more than 100 years.